>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=14862#p14862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who''s you're husbando?

I want to ___ ___!

anything better than discovering your waifu by drilling inside their brain as a borer?

Having a waifu that thinks you're as great as you think they are?

fuck your mother

sounds gay

Megurine Luka!
Caleigh Stall!
Trinity Prewitt!
Naomi Williams!

no longer play, the dream is dead.

>chemist shooting people with imped
>putting it in all the food
>worst of all, cluttering the fridge with chem bottles
>not antag

Im so glad i got to laser his face off and have him borged.
Make sure to make a report.

Where the fuck was the mime though

surely you ahelped it right

>want to work in spess
>have to go to real job in not spess
it hurts

Working in spess would be scary man.
You're with like five people max for months in a cramped metal box with tons of delicate equipment surrounded by absolutely nothing for miles.
Plus using the bathroom in zero-g would probably suck too.

>come back after a few months
>I'm rule 0 banned
wew

should I dig through logs to find out what happened after I gave up on my vox ban and left or will someone fill me in?

t. memeclepe

probably because you got shitposted about so much dude

Just appeal it bruh
Fake how bad you feel about whatever you've done, without giving any real points, nor mentioning what you've actually done, say sorry a couple of times and it'll be done

you seem jaded user

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=14862#p14862

Luka was on today.

Caleigh hasn't been on in weeks
Trinity plays robotocist now
Naomi hardly plays detective when they do play.

They're back!

:3 hi!

>that one ai who didn't allow killing of xenos because killing is eviler than anything else

RIP

Are you referring to the round from like two days ago?

>okay i'm bored i want to be an antag CALL THE SHUTTLE NEW ROUND

Real talk here, putting antag on a pedestal like so many people do is the first step to becoming an unhappy spessman.

are the warnings when calling the shuttle just for show or does anyone ever get consequences for calling the shuttle for no reason?

Depends on how the admins feel, but if you're being a comdom about it you might get catbeasted.

Admins can recall the shuttle on the crew's behalf if they don't think there's a good reason (or it interrupts their adminbus ) usually with a passive agressive responce that sounds like they have my chemical romance blasting at volume 11 in the background

Dragonbro can recall the shuttle when an antag calls it because if the crew can't stop an antag SOMEONE has to do it

i think if there's a shuttle call-recall battle, you can get gibbed by the admins, but that's it

>wanting to work in spess

I'm sorry, I don't see the appeal of working alongside autistic, psychotic faggots who're obsessed with hunting down and murdering people, where the risk of my workplace exploding is commonly accepted.

Although I'd definitely work at a place like Polaris or Bay, that I'd do.

>join
>evacuate
Good round.

>waaah people want a new round after two and a half hours, even the admins are bored and spamming shit, waaah I should just go back to bay where they cater to faggots like me!

>tfw no qt Vox gf

>Non-antag calls the shuttle 'I stubbed my toe'
>It gets recalled
>Antag calls the shuttle 'I stubbed my toe'
>Either it gets recalled like a non-antag's would, or it doesn't get recalled and now everyone knows the caller is an antag

Seems like it'd be a bad idea to make exceptions for antags calling the shuttle

WHAT
FUCK YOU FUCK OFF BAYBIE
WE"RE NOT BAY
WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO MURDERBONE
WHY DONT YOU WANNA GET YOUR OBJECTIES AND GREENTEXT
FUCK OFF BACK TO BAY
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WE'RE NOT BAY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ROLEPLAYERS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
GO BACK
TO BAY!
GO BACK TO BAY WERE NOT BAY WE ARE NOT BAY FUCKING ROLEPLAYING FAGGOTS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

If you call the shuttle for absolutely no reason and the rest of the crew doesn't want to leave then you're getting ding dong bannued.

If you call it for a minor reason or the situation is completely salvageable then the admins will recall the shuttle or fuck with you IC.

>I'm permabanned but I still shitpost

lmaoing @ your life

why would you want to end the round? it gets more fun as it goes on and people build shit. ss13 is not about being an antag or antaghunting
nor is it about fucking research lmao

I played last round, there was nothing to do. Everything I had wanted to do I finished in the first hour and a half of the round.

What went through your mind when you were making this post?

The winning move is to never call the shuttle no matter how bad things get

so come up with more things to do or go braindead

this, let the badmins send a rescue team/deathsquad

Why the hell is Deff not on the vote?

Jobchange to Miner, clean off the asteroid.

i think baybie faggots like you should fuck off back to your shithole where you cant even kill people, thats what i think

who is the most robustest

Have you ever played on Veeky Forums before? Nobody builds anything. The bare minimum gets done and then everyone fucks off to do nothing at all.

They're not seriously considering the removal of flavortext, right?

>wanting flavor shit

Fuck off Baybie faggot, Veeky Forums isn't for roleplaying faggotsl ike you. Go back to bay and stop shitting up the server with your fucking roleplay faggotry.

If i saw you in real life, i'd fucking punch your teeth out you faggot.

the guy with the chloral syringe gun > the guy with hulk > the guy with flashbangs > the guy with the most taser shots > the guy with his intent set to disarm

why do you play this game?

>implying you have the muscle strength to do anything but repost copypasta

Low pop round = shit round

>wanting to play 60pop shitfest

lmao have fun with 30 minute rounds where absolutely nothing meaningful will ever happen

Wiz is always fun.

>termed actually posted a fucking appeal

Holy shit why
If there were ever a legitimate reason for rule0 to exist, it's for faggots like him. Literally all he does is fucking ruin rounds and the fun of anyone around him; he has zero (0) redeeming qualities and there is absolutely fucking no reason to unban someone like him. He managed to be a gigantic, round ruining faggot both as an antag and a nonantag.

Post that in his appeal then you fuck, nothing will come from whining here

Can't that shitter just play another game?

I mean the fag literally looks for bugs to exploit to gain an unfair advantage.

He's the scummiest of the scum.

>post that in his appeal

why? i'm just some literal who faggot who's opinion will go un-noticed and uncared for, there's no real point

Go for it, you're probably more respected than I am

t. another gigantic shitter

If you don't have a shit record they'll take you more seriously than me at least lol.

>both as an antag and a nonantag.
>nonantag
When?

>Post that in his appeal then you fuck, nothing will come from whining here
that's actually false, I already got banned once because people shitposted sufficiently about me in the thread

see discord drama back in the day

so go ahead and shitpost, whine and slander, make shit up all you can, it will work

>nonantag

Literally the biggest validhunting, powergaming cunt this side of Hippie. I get that valids are part of our culture and I have no problem with that, but he took it above and beyond, spending every waking moment of his rounds either gathering supplies for validhunts, or crawling maint looking for people he could murder. Along with that, he constantly looked for bugs to abuse to give him a leg up, and was overall a general fucking no-fun cunt who would turn a round into extended by the 15 minute mark.

And if he was an antag, no matter what he was, you could count on him plasmaflooding while sitting around in an atmos suit picking off anyone who didn't die from the purple snow, round, after round, after round. He also had a habit of recalling and extending rounds or simply not calling at all if there was a single soul left alive, and his wizard loadout was always shit that was a big 'fuck you' to anyone around him; usually statue and whatever else he could get.

tldr; He was a massive raging faggot who had no regard for the fun of anyone else and actually went out of his way to absolutely shit all over everyone else's round.

i get that you dont like the guy?

>tfw that applies to so many people on here

I know it sounds convoluted, but what if we have a dish washing system. If someone drinks from a glass or eats off a plate and the chef/bartender doesn't clean said glass/plate, the next person could be at risk of disease carrying over

I hate [insert Ckey here]

But food already spawns on new plates when they pop out of the magic microwave in most cases

There aren't a lot of people who use the bar/kitchen anyway - Veeky Forumsstation doesn't need even more reasons to stick to vending machines than they already have.

>want to play vox
>don't want to wear breathing mask or helmet

Eat a hundred or so units of nitrogen at roundstart and you'll be mostly fine

Try not being a furry?

Honestly this suggestion isn't terrible, even if the specific example wouldn't work there really is a case to be made that there certain cases where jobs become close to useless and leave the person playing that job with nothing to do, which in turn creates situations where people start doing borderline antag shit.

Fairly certain you don't need the helmet/suit. I guess you could eat as much antitox as you can be bothered, but I imagine oxygen damages you faster than antitox heals.

Doesn't the nobreathe mutation help?

If admins see almost everyone but antags are dead and antags announce it over priority announcements or shuttle call they send a death squad

Ask science for advanced lungs or use your emergency but remember to refill it constantly

Any waifus with metal feet?

Asking for a friend

Reica carter but she's mine!

>could huff antitox constanly
>could get lungs from robo
>could play trader and don comfy gardening the whole time
>could ask atmos to make Vox lounge for you

T. newfag

Go to another server, no hugvox special snowflakes allowed

>Reica's cold metal feet will never massage your hot hard dick

Not even a footfag but damn..

Not sure where the idea of my eyes being green came from but it's not true!

>Implying atmos would filter a whole room of oxygen and make a whole new room as an airlock so that oxygen doesn't escape into the lounge
It's better to just ask science for advanced lungs
Remember that the vox trader armor is as good if not better than captains armor

>HELL LOOP

they've done it for me before
if they are between projects, they are usually quite bored

Yes
It does, but only marginally. Take nitrogen and antitox if you REALLY don't want to ever wear the mask, but nitrogen alone is fine if you put on the mask for a few seconds every once in a while to give yourself time to heal.
(Nitrogen heals at the same rate as antitox but lasts 20 times longer, so it's much more manageable)

No. They still take toxin damage with it, if I remember correctly.

No they do not.

Nitrogen works as Vox inaprov, I think.
When they get popped out of the cloner, they get some nitrogen in them instead of inaprov.

Nitrogen for vox behaves as a combination of dexalin and antitox (minus the property of purging toxic reagents), except it lasts way longer per unit
There is no equivalent of inaprov for vox, though

>Vox trader armor better than Captain's Armor
I had a mime toolbox me the other day and it didn't even take my health meter off of 100.

DELETE THIS

I believe they're even stronger than the Head of Security's armor.

One time I shot it multiple times with an AC then a a few times with a laser cannon
He got up and ended ioning my mech later
I had to throw him off the escape shuttle to get rid of him

zas the apes race war now

Super hot fire