/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #416

"Happy Birthday Kate" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11166372 (Vote!)
strawpoll.me/11054607
strawpoll.me/11083494
strawpoll.me/11088687
strawpoll.me/11103444
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=kwDUTMUG8fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk

Happy birthday Kate~

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

looks delicious!

I don't remember where it was originally from, but whatever.

C- Cute!

Can you give her freckles, too?!

But then it would be Max, not just someone who looks like her.

Duh!

Can you though? Canyoucanyou-

That enough freckles for you?

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Maybe some on her knees, if you want, maybe.

Is that even canon?

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP

imagination is important :^)

I don't think it is. Her pool model doesn't have freckles anywhere, not from what I remember.

Which is strange, but probably just something they didn't think was necessary. Normally when you have freckles you have them in more places. I have freckles on my face, knees, shoulders, elbows and partly forearms, a few on my hands.

But you can leave it like this. It's great, thanks. Cute dress idea.

super qt

Go away Michel.
You can't ruin my angel's birthday with your fucking ''i'' word

C Днём Poждeния, Кaтя!

Best freckles are the type that are only along the top of your cheeks.

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Careful Alice. You shouldn't eat too many carrots.

I didn't realise I wanted to see Max in that style until now.

Alice wishes Kate a very unhappy birthday.

Mine are everywhere on my face, but they are not all too incredibly many and not all so noticeable since they tend to blend into my complexion when I keep out of the sun.

>emo Max.ipg
>''I didn't realise I wanted to see Max in that style''
>inspiring/encouraging Imagination Lord to make the big plot twist of Season 2
>tfw since his one of shit-eater Mari wants to see a black guy, main character will be a black also an emo guy and will have Warryn's personality

Be careful what you wish for...

>season 2
>main character will be warrYn's version of emo nigger
>the other nigger will be french and ginger
>ot3 scenes
>(no qt lesbians)

dropped

Daniel will be the main character of season 2.

>Michel follows Mari's fanservice
>daniel having sex with two black niggers

still dropped

>Season 2 focuses on Daniel and Brooke dating while Warryn becomes a creepy stalker who won't leave her alone

Seriously speaking, I feel like they would have more success if they tried carrying over a character from LiS series 1.

Someone like Kate or Victoria, maybe even Brooke. We don't know enough about these characters yet (potential for character development) and I'm sure they could come up with something that wouldn't damage the ending of LiS1.

Screenshoting these because if they come true I will literally kill myself on stream the day Episode 1 releases.

>Michel follows Mari's fanservices
>Everybody who brushed their teeth at nighttime died from eating disorder
>THE END

Good morning y'all.

It would be very difficult to have any characters from the first game appear in season two without confirming one of the endings as canon. And I think most people can guess which one they would pick.

>S2 and beyond are completely unrelated to Max and Chloe and even Arcadia Bay
or
>S2 is a full 8 episode continuation of Max and Chloe's adventures, with Hannah and Ashly both returning written by Destiny_Smasher
Pick one, /lisg/.

케이트의 생일을 진심으로 축하합니다!

Kate would be technically possible.

mornin'

>second option: continuation of Max and Chloe's adventures (written by Destiny_Smasher)

Nah thanks.

They could just reference it like "after what happened in AB... I dont wanna talk about it anymore" and then not mention it anymore.
You could be refering to a serial murderer or a tornado, its ambiguous enough for the two endings to be kinda canon.

What about just getting a new developer?

Like Obsidian (Fallout New Vegas). Or you could use another Square Enix associated company, Eidos Montreal (Deus Ex).

They would probably at least give the option for more and better endings.

Reminder that if the game has caused any sort of trauma to you that we are here to help and if you need more severe help and if you need to talk to someone then you can visit

www.lifeisstrange.com/talk

Good luck to you and we are always here if you need us. There is no shame in admitting your pain, remember Kate having someone to talk to saved her life too.

?

> Destiny_Smasher
am I supposed to know who that is?

>Destiny_Smasher
Who?

>doesn't know 'his' name

Michel saying that in one post was the final straw for me. Max is a great person, Michel can sincerely fuck off.

The writer behind the beloved /lisg/ classic 'All Wounds'

I haven't read any fan fics, what's it about?

> I was and still am lukewarm about homosexually in general

Chloe and Max are my first fem/fem ship.
If new characters will have beautiful chemistry like them, I still wouldn't mind homosexuality or something else.

>Hideo Kojima writes season 2
>It's a wacky convoluted mess

I'd play it.

And it ends with Max discovering she's really a brainwashed Kate with a reconstructed face.

Do not! I wish her the happiest birthday ever!

What the fuck? Why was this deleted?

user raised some pretty interesting points, Nathan calling Max a "feminazi" and David saying "This PC bullshit" genuinely took me out of the experience because it felt like I was having an agenda pushed down my throat.

"We'll make Polaroids from their ashes, take them on a road trip with us"

Who is the most look-a-like max cosplayer? I've seen some near-perfect chloes, but none of the maxes have even gotten close.

Happy birthday to the best girl!

For me it's this cosplayer.

At the least in my mind this is kinda how Max would look.

>Someone like Kate or Victoria, maybe even Brooke
>We don't know enough about these characters yet
And we probably never will. The last words we ever got to hear from Kate were from a mean nightmare version of her.

there's this girl too

What is her name?

I hate to post it but this girl also looks like a screenshot from the game.

Happy Birthday, Kate!

Fuck. She actually looks like a spot on Max. Who is she?

ur mom

MAX IS REAL

there's more. also her name is in the filename

sorry I couldn't resist

I also like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=kwDUTMUG8fE

she has another video in Max make up. She kinda does look like Max, kinda doesn't.

there's this one too

>chloe's getting nose bleed.ipg

Here's what's supposed to be a Kate cosplay but I call it Kate Chase because she looks like a mix of Kate and Victoria.

some cosplays look great with parts of the face covered. This girl did Max's make up perfectly imo.

>Kate Chase
Married already?

Also I think Felicity Jones in some pictures look a lot like Max, including the hair and teeth. I'll reply to this post with a gif where you can see Max's teeth it reminds me of that.

In a moment, mom!

Now I'm done, goodnight everyone, stay comfy!

She looks cute. It's not really Kate but still, cute!

As I said, more like a mix of Kate and Victoria...

Vicky wishes her favourite bun-bun a happy birthday.

I like this one.

She does make for a great Victoria.

>Max sneaking through David in ep.3
>Max sneaking through entire nightmare sequence

She's ready. All she needs is a box.

Good night.

You know they love each other /lisg/

In AU maybe.

In the AU, Chloe never meets Rachel, Rachel never becomes the ultra-popular super girl of the school, Victoria never becomes insecure and bitchy, and Max hangs out with her. So the AU is where they might end up hooking up.

Happy birthday, Kate