/krog/ - kronos general

Nefarian didn't die last night edition

Kronos 2 Guilds:

- Alliance

- Horde (Dead)
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, crabberson, mavaqt or mavadog

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkVS79y4p4Y
strawpoll.me/11209265/
youtube.com/watch?v=1SJoS1LcPSM
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2041
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=10399
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking tired of this shit. Tonight has proven beyond any doubt that loot council is nothing more than nice euphemism (read: excuse) for whoring loot for the clique. Go look at the raid loot spreadsheet and you'll find the large majority of gear always going to the same fucking people.

A loot council would be fine; a system that prioritizes equitable, but optimal distribution of loot for progression would be fine - heck we could even make a spreadsheet with all the separate classes and a well layed-out system for prioritizing loot based on current needs and attendance.

But we get this fucking opaque system of last-minute decisions that breeds distrust and ultimate results in nepotism, favoritism, and idiotic loot distribution because the leaders are basically idiots who have no idea what they are actually doing. They just put on a good show based on what they think they are supposed to do (Read: Glurf and his unfunny insults all the time).

Fix this system; make it a transparent, understandable loot council system of distribution; or, if you can't do that, switch to a fair system of dkp. If you don't change your fucking ways soon, you won't have a vg guild to raid BWL/ZG/AQ40 with in a few months. Maybe that's your goal, though, to gear yourselves up and switch to normie guilds when Nihilum inevitably falls apart.

Let's look at the leadership of Nihilum:

Automute
>no personality, complete beta, unfit for leadership and prone to demure to any subordinate willing to insult him and put him in his place

Glurf
>general asshole who watched the ony video last year and thought raidleading was all about insulting other people while failing to offer up any real strats or advice. gives rogue loot to whatever name he remembers first (Jaime, comfy)

Indi
>shadow officer of the guild that cares about nothing else but getting his own Thunderfury

Infamy
>jokes about keeping all the loot for himself all the time...and then does

Arteras
>completely sycophant to Glurf and others with no real personality, willing to take anything in the ass as long as he stays "popular" and gets epics

Mavat
>pretends to be "fighting for the mages" based on past bad loot distribution, but really only cares about himself. now that he is in the clique, he wont be sticking up for anyone

Enemy
>apparently is shit at his class and blames all hunters but himself

Bossnova
>Pretends like he is actually important and contributes meaningfully to a raid when all he does is shit dps, steals loot from those more deserving even when a marginal upgrade because it is most important that he, a shadow priest, gets it (read: any caster loot)

Great officer core, guys.

Do you like hot tubs, /krog/ ?

Yeah they're great, I wanna get one for my balcony.

Feed me all the loot Nihilum!

Grud
>Isn't there

Mavaqt*

Reminder that the clique isn't a meme but literally selfish players hoarding loot and then blackmailing or guilt tripping you into accepting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkVS79y4p4Y

Daily reminder to kill all alliance whores on sight

buy legion

VOTE TO KEEP OUT GRUD

VOTE TO KEEP OUT GRUD

VOTE TO KEEP OUT GRUD

strawpoll.me/11209265/

strawpoll.me/11209265/

strawpoll.me/11209265/

Is torrenting the only option if I want to download the client or did someone upload a mirror?

How will Nihilum recover?

That cheeky ganome spying top kek

My gf kasandra was bugging me last night so I swapped them round whilst hanging out at the bridge. Also the cht has 15 agility on it, the armory must be wrong.

>loot is so badly distributed even the quiet cute valkyri had to speak against the clique

It's time for Nihilum to die

where were you when Nihilum died?

wew it's finally dead.
time to play Legion™ and wait for crestmeme

"pants"

Yeah armory sticks the MH enchant on the OH most of the time.

nice

p-puddi....

This kind of shit is exactly why I regret rolling alliance and hate so fucking many of you.

glurf told me to post a picture of what I was talking about

>tfw want to talk to people in the guild but too shy

Glurf is a fucking faggot too. He's so angry because he has to listen to immigrants pound his mother every night whilst the tries to drown out the sound of her screaming with his headphones.

There aren't very many people in the guild worth talking to honestly.

Who's worth talking to?

me

Who are you?

Help.

I honestly found Grud okay. Most of the mages are alright too.

Comfy is a subhuman 16 year old faggot who pretends to be a girl for attention. Not even worth the time of day unless he's live streaming his suicide.

>most of the mages

which ones aren't alright?

Mava, Dindu, Crabber

>tell everyone we should use dkp because loot council will only cause drama
>leadership is too lazy to set up dkp and people started talking about what items they were going to snag before the first raid even started thanks to lc

going out next week with a boom boys

LOL, anyone who shows up to raid after this is either part of it or a total fucking cuck.

well said.

'cept Arteras he's based and holds your shitty Veeky Forums guild together.

t. kasandra

are those ones you like or dont like?

>tfw your guild waifu was a part of the clique

BABYMETAL WHHHHHHY

youtube.com/watch?v=1SJoS1LcPSM

He's an underage kid. Stop it.

yes

im not comfy

There's a bunch more traps you can date in Nihilum

Out of all the people, i can vouch for Enemy.

He overall seems like a decent guy.

The rest are either complete dicks or people who are completely irrelevant

Reminder I'm starting a new guild to replace Nihilum and I'm taking name suggestions

Boku no Autism

Crestfall lead dev just posted a new update.

Am I a literal meme if I am as hyped for this server as any before it?

No server is good until it doesn't fail. Don't hype any server.

sorry bro but i only ERP with class leaders

Fem Human rogues all look the same. Namely because all rogues are fucking shit tier people.

I'm different!

yes, pmt is a qt warruir

Die

>tfw tried to ERP with Kasandra and got rejected then bullied

You're a bunch of meanies, I helped myself.

I really can't wait until you die. Either stop avatar fagging or get a trip code so I can filter you. Fucking rodent.

i want to strangle you with my thighs

I recognize you based longview.

Only Murder is allowed to do that!

List of people who I hate:

1. Kasandra (Steam friend collector tier)
2. Automute (beta male NEET)
3. Comfy (Literal underage faggot who afks for 15 minutes)
4. Grud (autistic retard who gets mad about not getting gear despite missing raids for an entire month)
5. Longview (another useless rogue)
6. Puddi (has spent an entire year at lvl 40 because they spend all of their time ERPing)

why is nihilum full of faggots and attention whores

you
fucking piece of SHIT
i deserve that loot i power my soul into your shitty guild and you don't think I DESERVE LOOT?
fuck you you fucking piece of shit you'd never say this to my face where I can know your characrer name. you'd be fucking DONE on kronos

7. Babymetal (I hate their name)
8. Bossnova (the most annoying voice in Veeky Forums by far, he should be banned from using a mic)
9. Glurf (very annoying voice as well, extremely unfunny jokes)
10. Medhealy (bottom of the barrel healer who should be gkicked for being so bar)

My character name is Kasandra I'm at the bridge right now faggot

Serious reply, can we please kick Babymetal now.

Even after giving them loot priority they top the upside down hps bars and sucks

its not about hps but the team effort

well I guess you fucking faggots figured it out

too bad I already got all the gear and will be joining Salad Bakers if we don't have the people to kill nef this weekend :^)

t. benchwarmer irl

>T. comfy & Jamie

Guys
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2041
or
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=10399

I'm a DRUID

How old is babymental?

are there any good DKP guilds on this server? the only one I knew of (Aggressor (now Ravage)) is switching to loot council and I fucking hate loot council system and prefer DKP or even rolling.

Why isn't DKP more popular? It makes way more sense than clique council. Or is loot council only cancerous when it's chan guilds?

I'm honestly amazed you faggots were still willing to trust Veeky Forums guild after that last one on nost

I'm going to run epgp in the new one

Still going to be 8hr of scheduled raids, but I'm not penalizing for leaving after scheduled times.

Also going to see about moving the times so they are more friendly to NA

what happened in the last one on nost?

>6. Puddi (has spent an entire year at lvl 40 because they spend all of their time ERPing)

don't forget mava

lndi being a fag

>capitalizing my name
It's the minor shit like that on the thread that keeps me living.

was it DiF?

I'm 21 next week

Will I get bullied when I hit 60?

I dont want to become a meme itt

bcuz alliance brings worst in people.

the walrus gnome demands his share!

He's 16

Why lie?

Not unless you fuck up massively during raids.

can a pally tank 5 mans?

yes, but only if you dont have shit retarded dps

Scholo and strat UD easily, other instances can be a bit rougher.

I probably will desu I'm new and suck

it's the fourth time today I've had diarrhea accompanied with awful stomach cramps.
what do I do, pls save me