youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/BxEKaTg3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3_l2zVsF_0
youtube.com/watch?v=1qywDia1ltA
youtu.be/kUUM8Q3dBbA?t=56s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So where is the new JPBE event?

set your fucking time zone right retard

how the fuck was I supposed to know that

by using the internet like anyone who isn't a helpless fucking baby

>travel will mainly be undertaken by trains in the later stages of Final Fantasy XV

PLEASE LET THERE BE A NEXT GEN DOOMTRAIN

When I get a decent Lightning going she'll be my roaming warrior.

Are any of the new JPBE units good?

Is optimizing a party automatically viable in Record Keeper?

How exactly does it work out?

OC donut steels?

no, poorly but not as poorly as it used to, also enjoy you're default soul breaks

i'm pretty sure kamil is from gundam

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Optimize affects Soul Breaks?

>Get the both 89/100 characters
>And a shitton of Moogles
What the fuck do these things do? I can't use them in enhance.

it'd be much easier for everyone if you just tried it once before asking all this shit

Yeah, if you've removed the default one, it'll requip that.

They're character specific moogles

they're TM specific. You can only use them to enchance the character with the corresponding TM

I'm sorry, I have learning disabilities IRL. Please do not bully me.

Bully me again and I'll take you downs.

I'm pretty sure Gundam's "Kamil" is not a girl, though he is one sexy motherfucker. So yeah, guessing they're the steelest of donuts.

But Kamil is a girl's name though

thanks

Use gems to buy more slots, kupo

youtube.com/watch?v=r3_l2zVsF_0

>voice acting is decent
>sounds like shit because of the terrible editing and the fact they all record their lines separately in individual booths

Such a pity.

>the cockatrice has a ballsack for a wattle

square pls

If I did a run through of the Titus Fantasy X mod, what should I name him for it? TEEDUS seems too easy.

Sephiroth

>Not HAW HAW HAW

Isn't it an 8 character limit?

Jesus christ man, fuck this guy. Thank god for Minwu's IC Medica, so I could survive the stupid fucking opening kicks and have a chance.

I love that feeling of BARELY making Champion.

Vault literally tomorrow m8

Best summon in VIII hands down. Also hoping to see Doomtrain return in the future.

Why is Final Fantasy called that? I mean, it's a series about fantasy, cool. But why the final?

Jecht's Son. Or Jechtson if char limit. Or Notjecht. Iunno.

Crybaby also works but doesn't pay off until the end of the game.

Because if the first Final Fantasy didn't sell massively, it would've been the final game Square made.

read up on the guy behind the first final fantasy and you will get it

>Do some core dungeons in RK for stamina and mythril
>This song starts to play during the boss fight
> youtube.com/watch?v=1qywDia1ltA

I got fucking chills m8s. Now I kinda want to replay IX.

Well Lucis' theme is death. Insomnia literally praises death. And the skulls shown everywhere look like doomtrain's face.

Also the focus on trains really makes me hope the ring summons doomtrain as the later focus in the game is travel via train. They also said you can walk in trains while they travel like RDR.

What the usually go-to tactics to clear strong trash while clearing elites to catch up on stamina?
After all, using abilities make you get to the boss pretty light on ability uses.

My idea would be Retaliate, but that ain't always an option, so I would like to hear you guys inputs.

There was one, event though I think, that played You're Not Alone.

Whatever happened to the Concert Hall in RK anyway?

I must have missed it, I'm fairly new to RK.

Concert Hall opened few weeks ago iirc, I wish it was permanent.

>I wish it was permanent
It was there for like a week and then it was gone. I think everyone assumed it WAS a permanent reward for the promotion, and also that the songs you pick would actually play outside of the goddamn Hall, but that was quickly proven wrong. But then they suddenly took the whole thing away altogether even though it contained exclusive remixes that are now just gone apparently.

It was the Dagger event.
Check it out: youtu.be/kUUM8Q3dBbA?t=56s

BLM with ruinga and quake

That's ten mobs you can insta wipe, more if you have a the ability refresh RM. Spam Lifesiphon with everyone else and BTFO it with soul breaks when you get there

Oh, right. I was already around, but I was still too low-level and ability-less to beat 90+ missions. Too bad, would have enjoyed the music. Thanks for the link friend.

HOLY SHIT HE POSTED THE CLOUD SQUAT!!! thought he was gonna forget this time, whew

First to remind that Caius Ballad did nothing wrong.

Does Mana Spring II refreshes one or both BLM equipped skills? Just curious, couldn't find specifics on it.

>fedora notification

>that hairstyle and colour
yes, """""""""""""""""""""""nothing wrong"""""""""""""""""""""""" indeed

>long hair
>bad
Hm-hm.
>colour
You must be pretty new to FF it that upsets you.

Both slots get refreshed.

Really nice, thank you user.

>long hair
>good

BE finally broke me....I have finally made a FB account so I could sync it and run it on an emulator....I am dissapointed in myself

>All these 360+ ATK Fencers popping up on my friends list
That's nice, but I'm still not wasting lapis in this trap banner.

So you fell for the meme. Bad user. I hope it's not a dummy, 'cause FB does erase fake accounts. You might be spared, just don't spam friend invites for lapis, and for all that's good in FF, do NOT join any BE group - there are cunts out there that enjoy warning FBmods.

fuck no, I'm never touching that account ever.

How often does trash mobs in Elites absorb Earth? trying to decide if I make quake or R4 ruinga

Aborb? Very rarely.

Negate? Not uncommon. All flying monsters automatically negate earth damage.

Quake is basically just there for the occasional boss fight that requires earth damage for medals. Otherwise, Ruinga is just flat out better.

i dont think they absorb earth at all at the + level. ruinga is still the better choice because earth is a common immunity and quake does slightly less damage than ruinga.
also, r3 is sufficient for dailies.

But Ruinga ain't enough for long dungeons even with Mana Spring right? Shouldn't you have both on your trash clearing mage?

Already bypassed, kek.

ruinga r3 clears 8 waves with mana spring. ruinga r4 clears 11 waves. so those 3 extra waves occur often enough and is the orb cost of r4 affordable enough to make that hone? in my experience, no.

how was this achieved?

The guy who did it didn't publish the method for obvious reasons. He will be sharing it only with the reddit data miners as to keep the method working and away from DeNA's hands.

oh that makes sense.

You should be autoing to build SB.

for dailies take ruinaga and meteor. between the two you will clear everything

I was not talking about dailies though, this is about long elite dungeons with strong trash.

If I don't have any V medicas and just shared ones for Lenna to use how likely am I to beat the cid mission?

Faris and Bartz are capped and I have faris's sea lord sb and bartz's bsb and ssb
Gil and exdeath are 65 with no sbs
Lenna is almost 60 with no sbs, can egg her higher and give a shared medica
Krile is 70ish with sheep song and wind drake's roar

I feel like not having a good medica for lenna will be a limiting factor since shareds just heal like 1kish to the party

Was worried a couple times but I had Tyro uses his abilities every turn and Bartz hit hit often enough that I always had Wall up.

Best advice I can give No-Wall people is have your RW be a Wall and pray that you have a Medica user and maybe a Haste user. Go with Tyro selection and get one if need be as he hits hard and often. Especially the first few turns where he could do back to back Monk Kicks. Biggest key to the fight is Elemental resistances, equip those Element Resistant Accessories with the strongest you can as he goes through the whole array of Spellblades except for Water Strike (Meaning that II Acc. gets great use here). Element Resisting means more to survive than buffing your attack. For me he used Fire Strike a lot so I was happy to see the Nightmare Fire Resist Acc get use. Drawtaliate doesn't work most of the time as he does Multi-Spellblades and AOE Physicals. Dispeling his haste he gets is huge so if you do normally Drawtaliate, replace Draw Fire with Banishing Strike. Regen helps but is not essential, Curaja at R5 is, Protectga either with the spell or a LB is a big deal. He is possible to beat without a Shout or Hand of the Emperor LB/RW, but it'll be harder.

That's about all the tips I can give. Good luck.

How about you try it?

b-but muh one stamina!

You're a big boy, you can S/L until your heart's content

He's all physical, right? I got Bartz SSB which raises defense, protectga, and wall RW. Gonna try those with full and power break and see if I can get through his damage

Yup, all Physical. Might want to try using Steal Power with Bartz and then have your breakdown user use Full Break & Armor Breakdown.

bump

Someone call the Final Fantasy 8 defense force guy to rage and keep the thread bumped.

Why is there a FF8 defense force? I thought everyone agreed it was the weakest of the PS1/2 games

No thats XI

MMOs dont' count

Galuf Boostga (35%) was my only unique SB for the realm and the shared Regen staff from Tactics was also crucial on Ex, who spentmore than half of the battle Haste-ing the team.
Had a shared mini medica on both Faris (~750 HP) and Lenna (~1200 HP).
Got lucky to only eat one Monk Kick at the first 3 turns and that also came after Protectga was up.

Actually I've never played any of the MMOs, be it XI or XIV before. Is there any difference? And why would square try to keep 2 MMOs up at the same time instead of focusing on one?

Yeah, they're very different. FFXIV is more of a WoW clone while XI was kind of it's own thing.

It's my favourite, but also my first FF, so probably bias.
I dislike IX or X the most of that era, but I have yet to play XII.

X and XII are part of a different era than VIII. Hell, XII is a different era than X at that point.

When you do get around to XII, play the IZJS version or the upcoming remaster when it hits PC. If you don't you WILL hate it.

>WoW clone

Huh, guess that explains its popularity. I've popped into their threads from time to time for fun but usually have no idea what's going on.

It's by far the best WoW clone on the market, arguably even better than WoW.

They really managed to bring it back from the brink with the initial disaster.

VII, VIII, X, XII, XIII.

If one of these is not your favorite FF, you need to reevaluate your taste.

I'll never understand this "WoW clone" crap.
MMOs existed before WoW and WoW is basically a clone of those.

>No V listed
Come on, VIII is my favorite, but not listing V is absolute poor taste.

But what about VI?

It's not that 8 is bad, but there is a guy that's been sperging out about it the last couple days.