/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for lewd

>tfw no AI companion that will love you and be there with you
>tfw people think supercomputer level AI wouldn't emulate and outright beat any actual human

xth for Aranea's delicious chocolate cock!

OP is a fucking idiot and forgot OP edition

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>The Rising (August 27th-September 12th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous Thread:

one day i'll fill mutsu up

be worthless somewhere else

I want a new glamour for summoner

Trying out red skin

>being a normie
>not being into minimalist contemporary OPs

Lewd headgear

Put on clothes you fucking slut

I'm sick of you whores ruining the cuteness of XIV characters by being loose whores

I kinda wanna change up my tank or DRG, but I really like both currently

Femroes~

>noone sitting on Aranea's lap
did I miss my chance?

You and your friends are dead.

Who is that handsome dragon and does he like human boys...

Hit level 60 and you can get all that in convenient ball form.

I want Aranea to fill my belly with her potent seed!

Missing tank for Wiping Shitty NOT in-prog, Aether.

yes it's me again
>tfw have to do it on all my charas

>trying to force hipster shit

Gordian Gown, i205 PvP set

not red enough.

go darker

ilu vall

You have any idea who you're robbing from!?

but........ isn't that just a defense system.............................

bad luck

It will defend your heart

Sunsets.

Nope, it's called the Accompaniment Node for a reason!

/pet

CAN I STIQQ MY DIQQQ IN IT?????????????????
LOOK FOR A HOLE QUICK EMBRACEE!!!!!!!!

The joke is that you are the one to defend Gilly instead.

Ye it's gonna accompany my dick in you're bpocci

The day you finally contact me maybe~
Best headgear desu

Gilly is adorable.
I'm upset that they confirmed not more Beast Tribe quests for Heavensward, I know they're not technically a Beast Tribe, but having quests for the Nodes would've been cool and given us more of a reason to explore Ayzs Lla.

No sexualising the Accompaniment Node..

It's 5 am and I logged on to do weekly stuff but then I realized its not even tuesday i've lost control of my life

>Friend tells me he's considering suicide
>Hasn't logged on steam in 3 days

just a maybe doesn't incentivise me to do it!

Wanna go to Shadow of Mhach and Yafaem tomorrow wit' me?

Well then the sooner you contact me, the better your chances! I do have things to do y'know~

If I'm not dead from sleep deprivation

does that mean sexualizing you is alright...

Gotta juggle all those other cocks huh?

I'm fucking up my sleep right now, too! I have to go somewhere in an hour, what about you?

I'm a no life neet that stays up until 7 am and can't tell what day it is!

Wouldn't you love to know?

Gilly is the only one for me I'm afraid!
Sorry user.

is this really mutsu ?

I must cut it open and learn its secrets so I can be popular like companion node...

Cool!

The secret is everything the Allagans have made or done is insane and devoid of any sort of moral sensibility to the odds are extremely high inside the tiny nodes they use are lalafell brains kept live ancient excruciating technologies that never allow them the peace of death.

Probably.

Yes, why?

How are YOU preparing for Creator in two weeks?

Found a new group? Sticking with your old group? Replacing people from the old group? Are you crafting/stockpiling food and potions? Or are you trying to outfox SE and buy up crafting materials that might be used for i250 gear, before they all skyrocket post-patch?

anyone need their cock drained? where and when

Stockpiling lore, upgrading bits and bobs to 240 while aiming for certain stats along the way. No group but still looking. Also working on maxing my crafters.

Gonna try to pug A9S and see how that goes, Balmung PF early in the tier isn't exactly reliable.

I'm fishing because I have no idea what to do now that everything's done until 3.4

15 minutes.

Meet me at the silver bazaar…

i wanna frot a catboy

There better be some big fish in 3.4

And they better be Aquarium ready!

i've been doing nothing but erping user but i'd really like to know what i should be doing

why does the 'allagan tower rising out of the ground that someone has to stand on' mechanic appear in fights that have nothing to do with the allagans

Trying to find someone to fill the 8th spot in the static.

Where have all the ninjas gone?

Because everything is the fault of the Allagans whether you realise it or not.

because xiv has like six mechanics

Screenshot?

Yoshi actually talked about this exact thing, I don't remember what was exactly said but they decided to keep the visuals for the same mechanics the same so people would know what to do when they see it.

The blonde cat with freckles is cuter.

I kinda want to get into raiding this tier but I don't think I'll have the time. Maybe I'll try finding a "casual" roster, but I bet most of those are composed of shitty players.

Because Heavensfall towers from T13 existed, and that solidified the mechanic as "you have to stand in this" for the playerbase.

They said something about making the mechanics more visually fair, this is why every "stack for the aoe" marker looks similar to the Dragon's Rage marker from Thordan

What fight does this? Nidhogg? What else?

balmung?
>captcha paris dickenor

Thordan

Did you even pay attention to the story?

T13, Thordan, Nidhogg

sephirot

But that takes place in Azys Lla.

Yeah but the knight using them isn't an Allagan expert that knows what he's doing with Allagan shit.

He's just a fucking guy with some aether.

Thordans arena is literally Allagan technology everywhere. The only one that doesn't is Nidhogg.

Stockpiling Lore is a really good idea. If the new recipes are like the ones from 3.2, they're probably going to take materials you buy with Lore. And even if Day 1 crafted gear is too rich for your blood, you'll probably be able to make some bank by selling those materials early on.

Also, for anyone who's behind the curve Lore-wise and trying to catch up, remember that you shouldn't spend any Lore from now until the patch! The cost of Lore gear is probably going to be cut in half once it's uncapped, so anything you earn now will pay off double after the patch.

You might be surprised (or you might not). I know people who had a lot of success getting into raiding by just being willing to join PFs for new content at the beginning of a patch - even on Balmung.

Nothing wrong with taking it easy during the last couple lull weeks, either, especially if you're gonna be really busy once the patch drops.

Then again, maybe 3.4 will have a new Crit/Det food that everyone wants that takes some new fish (and isn't prohibitively expensive to make aside from that fish).

Go to sleep anons its late

sephirot also, but he is bound in azys lla

Lighting is rarely as bright as in that picture so I like this shade as is.

Bound by Allagan tech but yeah.

>futa only

>woke up 3 hours ago
>will have to continue this for the next month

thats not me

Explain how Thordan tapped into The Warring Triad's power.

I just want someone who i can use whenever I want and will be happy to drain me zzz

No sleep till Brooklyn.

Raiding with mostly the same composition as we've had for the last few weeks. Not sure I want to do two raid lockouts a week. If I do I'll need to pug the second for a while.

oh well bless you user for not discriminating between cocks

Mornings are the pits

I just wanted to swallow a load ^w^

Well, if you just want to do the casual raids, then all you really need is probably i230, maybe i235 if you want to do Sophia EX.

If you want to get into Savage, time to start brushing up on your favorite class, maybe start putting up PFs or looking at other people's to see if you can get in on a newly-forming group.

If you don't really care about raiding but just want to make money, make sure you've got whatever crafters/gatherers you like outfitted with Ironworks or Augmented *keep gear, with all your Folklore Tomes and recipes books, plus some blue scrip to buy new recipe books.

If you just wanna keep ERPing I'm not here to judge, but Uldah actually does sometimes clear out a bit at the beginning of a new patch, so maybe do whatever you do to prepare for a dry spell!

I think sometimes some jobs just get really scarce for no real reason... I remember Bards were really hard to find for a while in I think 3.1. Usually it evens itself out after a while, though. Hopefully soon enough that you can find someone for the spot!

If SE does what they say they want to do and make Creator more accessible, even playing in a casual group could end up being pretty fun. I wouldn't really recommend Gordias or Midas to someone unless they could go all-in on raiding, but if it's like Coil, then you can do pretty well even in a group that's really laid-back, as long as you're having fun while you're there.

There's no harm in keeping an eye open for any groups advertising in PF or /r/ffxivrecruitment that seem like they fit your times, anyway!

>tfw want to play WAR but the theme and animations are boring

Personally, WAR is one of the least boring jobs to me in terms of appearance and animations

I fell asleep leveling Warrior. Dark Knight is where it's at. But recently the allure of exactly two skills (Fell Cleave and I can't remember the other) make me want to level Warrior to 60.