What now, Veeky Forums?

What now, Veeky Forums?
I have thrown >$700 into my 2001 Integra LS in the last few months and now the compressor and head gasket have failed simultaneously.
At 230,000 miles, it's not worth it anymore.

This is the only car I've ever known and I love it.
Will probably trade in to dealership; what 2015-16 car would Veeky Forums recommend?

GTR

anything that is not FWD

Shoulda mentioned.

Shut up and buy civic

Fix the gasket and sell it for more than the dealership is going to give you. Buy something older than 15-16.

Head gasket will cost ~$1000 to repair and the car is valued at less than $1500 in good condition.

Not if you do it yourself it won't.
You do your own fixes, right user?

GSR engine swap

Nevermind. If you were looking at taking it in you can't handle the job. Buy a new car with a warrantee.

Is that it in the picture?

Fix that shit. It was made back when honda made good cars.

B8

>car is less than 1500
Are you fucking stupid? 2001 integra is at least 3000

you're a complete fucking buffoon retard.

I know people that would pay 5,000+ USD for that in running condition.

Fix it and sell it, or keep.

Fix it and sell it if you want to, some people is willing to pay more than 4k for an Integra in good condition.

>200k+ miles on a Acura civic
>3000 dollars
The math doesn't add up there

why the fuck would you repair that shitty engine from the beginning? Should have made plans for GSR swap

Have you ever seen your cars posted in a Craigslist cringe thread here?

but its true you morons
>acura civic
oh. you're trolls

>thrown >$700
Sounds like you're going to a shop, you pathetic fag.

is that the car? it's fucking mint. you can sell it as is for much more than a dealer will give you.

headgasket shouldn't be more than 1k at most to fix from a shop. if by compressor you mean a/c compressor that's just a luxury, irrelevant. if the headgasket is the only problem, the car will go another 100k miles easily after fixing it.

you want to fix it for him then, faggot?
Veeky Forums "mechanics" that just shitpost garbage like this are pathetic

K20 swap

Stealership will rape you, you're better off private selling it if you really need to.