Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=gender ambiguity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>making new thread in ded hours
why?

Nth for Cheongsam skin for my waifu when?

VALKYR PRIME BEFORE BANSHEE PRIME

So how is the Warbros dojo? I imagine it's amazing.

It'd be redundant for them to make another one when Strega exists. Who did you want to put in it, anyway? Atlas?

yes
I know Strega exists but she isn't my waifu.
Nyx is.
DE bls, I will buy plat

pretty shit layout desu

From a lore perspective, how would Valkyr prime make sense? She only became a berserker after being experimented on by Alad V, and since the Primes are the original frames, wouldn't it be Gersemi since her skin was ripped off to make Zanuka?

Regardless, she'll have a tail again.

It's a fucking mess.

It is.
Don't let the haters tell you otherwise.
I even had 3 pubs compliment on it when trading.

Because she was a frame before her rape and her abilities could do pretty much the same thing, just with heavily altered visuals. I'd even take a completely different set of abilities that fit her pre rape form.

Timeline goes like this:
Valkyr Prime (original), Gersemi Valkyr (Frame built based on Valkyr Prime), Current fucked-by-corpus Valkyr

the filters have been updated

According to WFbuilder, Akstilleto Prime have >30k DPS on a non-status build and 25k DPS with at least two dual stat mods. Secondaries are the new primaries.

So what do you expect Valkyr Prime to be like? Less tortured screaming, more graceful berserker? They're not gonna change her animations or anything, so just sounds and effects.

How would you have it done?

Grineer did hijack a jackal that's hanging in one of their vaults

Valkyr doesn't really make sense from a lore standpoint regardless, ever since TSD.

If a Warframe is just an empty Technocyte robot, why would experimentation cause her to become angry? It's not like her operator was the one experimented on. The operator could have just disconnected once Valkyr was captured.

Man I remember being so confused as a new player with that vault. I didn't really notice it much, and I'd gotten the data plenty of times before without alerting them, but the one time started the alarms and all of a sudden had a boss fight to deal with I was pretty surprised.

Wish there was more impressive stuff like that in the game.

Excaliscrub here, what weapons do I build? Right now I'm still running Paris MK-1/standard sword, but I'm building Cronus right now. I can also get Boltor/Braton/Grakata.

If I were them I would make valkyr prime a completely different frame with adjusted powers to fit with the lore. Would much more interesting to have a new type of valkyr.

Amprex as primary, Atomos secodary, amphis for melee. This will carry you far into the game for a good while untill you can get the MR12 locked weapons.

Almost all the weapons you can make are worth using if you like them, and you'll eventually want to make and level all weapons to 30 anyway, so take this time to experiment.

If you want my opinion, I'd say try out the Hek with the Synidicate mod if you like shotguns. Soma is really effective if you want a minigun. Tonkor is the ultimate loadsadamage weapon grenade launcher.

But operators didn't know they could disconnect until TSD. They dreamt that they were the frames.

I'll look into these, thanks guys!

See that's what I was thinking, too. But we know that's not gonna happen, they're not going to break from tradition based on lore reasons, everyone just wants a slightly buffed Valkyr with a cool new skin.

Ah come on, that's easy to retcon. "The transference makes this hurt", right? Maybe they can't just voluntarily disconnect, or maybe there was some corpus inhibitor that kept the somatic link active. For whatever insert reason they come up with for it, she was tortured and went battle crazy. Plus, frames seem to have some small agency/influence on the operators. Maybe when you connect to each frame some of their essence affects the operator in a small way.

True. Do Operators feel pain through the Warframe thought?

how ugly is my Mesa?
Sure love these dead hours.

The bigger question is if the experimentation took place recently because of Alad V, did they just decide "heyyy maybe this isn't so bad" and start mass producing emotionally scarred versions of the existing Gersemi frame in some fucked up rapey version of "you got your chocolate in my peanut butter!"

Amprex has shit ammo economy and atomos sucks without the range mod. These aren't the best start of game choices at all.

Sonicor is a great low-mastery weapon. What it doesn't kill, it ragdolls.

Zhuge is available very early and has endgame DPS, the reload sucks though.

Strun is available in the market and was my first instance of "Huge single shot damage" and is a good intro to shotguns.

That'sa lotta white

What Mesa?

>The transference makes this hurt!

>Amprex has shit ammo economy
It works fine with ammo mutation mods. I should know, it was my second weapon when I started and helped me a lot by clearing rooms of enemies easily.

>atomos sucks without the range mod
It's one of the best beam weapons in the game and can hold up very well against high level enemies. You don't need the range mod, but honestly who doesn't have it.

>not using a bow, a throwing weapon, and a staff or sword
You're not a real space ninja.

Hm. You don't often see cool-toned Mesa. I think it's kinda bland personally, you may want to use more saturated colors with a bit more contrast. Plus, that sigil is awful, and the shoulders are unnecessary and detract from her existing geometry. Just get rid of them and you'll have an improvement.

Straight Outta Mercury

>You don't need the range mod
Yes you fucking do. It hardly has any reach without it and can only chain through infested swarms, and with it, it's a room clearer. Plus, for new players farming Jackal to get the mod is a good early game challenge.

Sure thing bud. Those weapons are perfect for new players since it clears rooms and holds up well into level 40 enemies. But keep living in denial.

sure, the operator that built it went insane
Now my operator who got a copy of the freame most certenaly didnt, so why does the frame still ahev the insanity powers rather than teh sotck one?

does your potato get hot and bothered from the hurt?

Syndicate melee weapons soon right?

what faces and blend?

>all these ugly potatoes
My potato is qt desu

Why does everyone have female operators?

?

>female
They're all gender ambiguous. You don't choose the gender, you just choose what face and hair you want.

>gender ambiguous
literally who and what?
I just want to know why you guys choose girl operators all the time.

And I just told you that they're not girls because you don't choose the gender of your operator. They're purposefully gender ambiguous (tip: this means unclear). You choose the voice, face and hair of your operator but for all you know it could just be a very feminine male.

I like their voices, though I haven't actually listened to the male ones yet

The face type actually changes the body type too. There are distinctly different bodies for males and females

There are clear differences between the voices and faces though. Obviously they are male and female. Although the males are a bit effeminate they are still male.

Been gone for a while, is orkpower trin still possible or has DE fucked everything up?

here's my potato
no bully bls

Who cares? Does it bother you?

Anyway, I use a female operator because my main frame (Zeph) is a female frame and it wouldn't make any sense to have a male operator and a female frame.

That, and I like having a qt pop up on my screen to talk rather than some dude.

>Who cares? Does it bother you?
No, just curious. I find it weird sometimes.

Just to be clear, everyone who has a female operator uses this short hairstyle, right?

>female operator
I'm not sure if you're memeing about, son, or you really don't know the meaning of gender ambiguity.

no

tumblr?

There's nothing unclear about their sex. The options clearly show female and male.

Ugly kys

where

No.

It's time for you to stop user. Pretending to be retarded is so 2012.

>time to stop
>pretending to be retarded
You sure you replied to the right user, user?
You should look up gender ambiguity too, it seems.

Voices, faces, body etc etc. Check the options for yourself my man. If you can't see the clear as fucking day differences you are retarded.

I don't understand why you keep spamming that term, or you don't know what it means. There's nothing ambitious about what they are.

Excuse the ugly mess but I only changed the face type, nothing else, just to prove a point.

Now this is probably just bait but I'll take it anyway

Blessing is now a set percent, capped at 75% with some power str. Also has a range limit set at 50m (teammate affinity gain limit) that can't be changed with mods.

So yeah it's pretty messed up. Endless missions aren't really a thing anymore though.

they're getting (you)s that's all that matters to them. Arguing gender politics about virtual beings in a video game is not a sound investment of anyone's time.

lmgtfy.com/?q=gender ambiguity

Potatos have less pronounced primary and secondary sexual characteristics because they're prepubescent from being stuck in taterstasis.

It's not a statement on anything, or a useful term to use. It's basic biology.

And you still wouldn't be one with those weapons so what's your point?

All Warframe players are pathetic.
Literally the bottom shit barrel of the gaming.

But you all know this already.

Tyl potato voice pack when

DE HAS BEEN DELAYING WARFRAME FOR MONTHS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE BIOSHOCK 2 REMASTER

(You)

Hey user, remind everyone the sun is bright too!

None of you can give 3 realistic gaming reasons on why you play Warframe.

Being aroused towards anything in the game doesn't count. Being able to imaginate things that's presented in the game doesn't count.

>Ninjas
Warframes seem more like Space Mecenaries to me, they seem already diverge from the ninja thing when it came to the later warframe designs.

huntress is bae.
Commando is nice too
I ship them

1. I like its style of grind.

2. I like getting around the bits of grind I don't want. E.g.: earning plat to buy prime parts that are from relics I'm not interested in trying to get a group together for or find difficult doing so.

3. I like being OP. Some of the frames have extremely powerful abilities, to kill or to CC.

Art style, Tyl Regor's voice and basically being a god

ok.

Hell we were never ninja. Even the earlier concept sheets called the tenno faction "Knights" but that's just as much a misnomer as ninja. Tenno always have and always will be thematic mercenaries, grinding for scraps and treasure.

>NYCC - Thursday, October 6
>Just a heads up as to why we're cancelling NYCC- sorry, Tenno!
> The sheer amount of out-of-studio events combined with major update goals has our hands and brains very busy!

TWW confirmed for early October

Huntress is fucking great when you get the upgrades.
She's just squishy. Merc is best character.
tfw RoR host threads died off

I've also never felt like a ninja, since trying to stealth through a mission was always worse than just blasting everything that moved

Speaking of RoR I should write something about them sometime
not sure if lewd is appropriate
and lewd's all I can really write

There is always time for lewds user. Japan is proof enough of that. inanimate toasters? You damn right there's a story of it getting with the shy soap dispenser across the counter

But I haven't seen many RoR lewds.
I haven't played it in forever, either.
my writing's not great, too

>TWW
>Releasing this year

1) Third person shooter, even if PVE. Visual customization is a factor
2) novel and standard guns and weapons for clearing mobs
3) nostalgia for all of the above and grinding for new things.

Honestly, I would recommend this game as f2p for a good 6 months or more. Once it becomes a chore or you lose the magic of the shiny space visuals to the hollow shell it really is, there's no harm. It's just a game.

If it releases in December it'll still be in this year :)

Year of [DE]railed

I love the combat

I love the customization

I love huge arsenal of weaponry

I love being stupid powerful and mowing through crowds of enemies at the speed of light.

Because it's a better version of Destishit

7/1
all the way to the left
my potato a cute!
because they all have tits
that's the haircut i have

nerd potatoes gtfo

Warframe anime when

I really miss T3-T4 capture spam as a credit farm
it was so fucking profitable with a Volt or other speedy frame

Need 1 million to trade a primed mod

No