Insurance (((FRAUD)))

Insurance (((FRAUD)))

Hey/o/

I have held my licence for 3 years now, my first years insurance cost just £680 Apposed to the £2-3k many of my friends paid.

However
First years insurance 10 months in my car was stollen, so i had to claim.
Second years insurance went up as i had a claim (above) & i brought a bigger car (2.0 apposed to a 1.5) then in the second year just 24 days in (christmas eve) i was on my way back from work and a paki slammed his breaks on causing me to hit the back of the car (broken number plate on my car, slight scuff on his) insurance ended up paying out whiplash.
so third years insurance 1.7k, all going well until i have a knock on the door informing me some one hit my car, the insurance managed to revcover all costs from the 3rd party, so keep my NCB(0) and bam 4 days later, car hits me at a junction, no CCTV, no black box, no dash cam, so insurance said its impossible to prove fault so will be 50/50 there for loss of NCB.

And so come the 4th year soon (december) its due for renewal.

/Any claims in the last 5 years"
Yes - 4

So although none are my fault (Maybe the bash for cash i should have been more vigilant and driven a further distance away) my insurance will be £4k plus, which i cannot afford

What methords can i use to get it down to below 2k, so i can afford it, while still been legit incase of any accidents ?

pic semi related, it was the car thart was stolen

>What methords can i use to get it down to below 2k, so i can afford it, while still been legit incase of any accidents ?
move to another country that isn't raped by insurance... like America for example or Canada

Would be nice, i must admit.

However I cannot move to either of those countries as im not a "skilled" worker, and nore do i have millions in the bank

Hate the UK for car insurance, and peoples driving, and the people and the weather, and the roads, and ... ... and the ... and thats about it

Americunts always seem to be raped by insurance when you see them bitching about what they pay, stick 4 claims in 3 years on that and he will be bent over in any country.

>However I cannot move to either of those countries as im not a "skilled" worker
tfw

Claim 1 - Gun point in broad day light (NOT MY FAULT, EITHER GIVE UP CAR OR DIE)
Claim 2 - Maybe i should have been driving further back, 50/50 if anything
Claim 3 - Not my fault
Claim 4 - Not my fault but cannot prove it so 50/50

It just pisses me off so much :(

Heck im trying to sell my car atm (Cheapest in UK) and insure a 1.0 2004 corsa instead of my 2.0 Audi a5 2011

Might just hide it in garage and report it stolen that way id get the full payment thanks to gap insurance, then buy a cheaper A5 and stick the plates on my one.

use the proffit to pay for the insurance

But i dont like been dodgy and scamming the system like that :(

Displacement-based insurance premiums make me laugh.

I'm a 20yr old and I pay $800/yr on an early 200s 2dr coupe econobox

Gun point, Uk, that peace of trash. Nope.

>But i dont like been dodgy and scamming the system like that :(
That's because you're white. Only niggers game the system.

thats pretty much what the police said then told me im going to be arrested, until the KFC next to where the car was stolen from had CCTV and shit tons of witness' and my passanger was cut.

So yeah, they ended up recovering the car from lady wood some where.
never did buy it back

I lost an iphone 5, a tom tom, and about £300 in my wallet, luckilly the insurance paid for my house locks to be changed

never found out why it was stolen nore who they were.

Shameful self bump..

Need methord so i can be less poor

Would changing my name by deed pol work/

You're fucked, just deal with it. Start riding a bicycle.

Work is a 3 hours on public transport
45 mins by car via motorway
and fuck knows how long by walking / bike

shameless secondary bump

>never found out why it was stolen nore who they were.
You should have tried to find a lawyer and then filed civil charges. The amount to recover would possibly less than the cookie cutter routine lawyer charges but maybe not.

But let's say you don't care about the money. You find a lawyer and file charges and sign a form to have no lawyer charges in return for the physical items but not the data on the iphone. Why do that? If you walked away, you'd not get the gear back in all probability. But now at least the lawyer will put a civil suit on that criminal's record to make the crime feel bigger. Your purpose is to punish that criminal enough that he has a bigger crime record. So the next victim will not have as bad a time as you had.

Was the criminal a violent immigrant? Or a home grown trash?

>Only niggers game the system.

Yeah, the boldly lie over and over here in the states without any shame about it. As part of gaming the system to reduce or get out of penalties, Black Lives Matter always has the criminals plead not guilty. By taking all the cases to the bitter end and forcing as many reschedules and delays in the trials as possible, that uses up both public defender and prosecutor time as well as court time and other expenses. By making each case with black criminals as expensive as possible, the justice system became skewed.

The cheap to prosecute cases get convictions faster and bigger or more numerous penalties due to weaker plea bargains. The expensive cases (blacks) get more plea bargains with lower average penalties in some cases because the prosecutor simply didn't want to spend more budget. That was what an investigative newspaper article from my area said. One might say oh, that must be wrong because stats show blacks get more penalties and bigger ones. Well, that's because they do bigger and more vicious crimes, so no wonder they have bigger penalties even after plea bargain. 100% of all the mugging deaths in my downtown area in the past 10 years are from blacks, not caused by whites or mexicans. So it's no wonder even after plea bargain that the average black penalty is higher. And they tend to beat up the victim even after robbing including stomping, breaking bones, etc, to prevent them from running off to report the crime after they leave the scene. That is just plain vicious animalistic logic.

Get a bike. You're fucked for life.

The two were wearing those coats with the zip up face goggle things
All in black so no idea of the skin colour

They were a small build though and didn't really speak much more grunting desu
And yes
They were violent

>Gunpoint
>UK

Yeah fucking right.
What city you from?

You have a few options

A) Drive a moped
B) Become a bus wanker
C) Move to somewhere that has (more) white people living in it
D) Kill Yourself

Birmingham outskirts

B65 area

Car was taken from Quintin area

I don't know how to ride a bike.
No way busses are where most people get stabbed
Too privery

Suicide is illegal. Might as well fuck the system instead

Tfw
>was 18 and my insurance for 2 cars full coverage was $75 a month
>friends paying $125 for liability only

But a lot of stuff went into that, job and credit, and I had been with same insurance when I lived at home so I got decent discounts to moving to my own plan with them.

I bought a 2003 Ford f350 and that was a bitch to insure though, they said because it was lifted and had a flat bed they wouldn't insure it because it was dangerous and I must have owned a business using it for Comercial purposes and thus committing fraud for personal insurance rates. I wanted to call the adjuster a bitch so many times during that process.
>I'm scared of big trucks... they scare me
> shut your face bish

But anyways 130$ a month now for trucity and 2016 Honda Accord so I'm pleased, just leave my other 2 cars uninsured since they just sit in a garage and not worth it

It's where you live probably. Near a big city? I live in the sticks and have never paid more than £750. Paid less this year than my mother did last year and she's been driving for 15+ years. Dat postcode lottery.

Are you able to change cars between now and then? If so start looking locally and get quotes for different stuff. Some larger cars might be cheaper to insure than some smaller ones. Cheapest quote I've ever had was on a late 80's Mazda 323. If you're over 25 check out classic insurance.

Postcode lottery makes all the difference

My friend was getting ridiculous quotes for insurance and initially we couldn't figure out why.

I put in mine and my dad's details for my dad's C1 and we were getting quotes of £700 for the year for insurance as I had passed like a week ago. I changed my address to my friends address and it went up to £2500 a year. He lives only 10 minutes away.

It also doesn't help that his mum has been in two accidents and the only way he was getting a car was if he was sharing it with his mum.