Car/version of a car on the market today that you can't buy in your country

Car/version of a car on the market today that you can't buy in your country.
Pic, Honda S660

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Bricklin#Subaru
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=EUR
youtube.com/watch?v=zHEdbmW9IGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t f w
>f
>w

You mean not buy officially? Because I can import anything I want that's not considered a functional armed combat vehicle, and register anything that adheres to our basic vehicle code.

exactly.

this

where do you live?

Not him but I doubt he lives in the states

Germany. By the way basic vehicle code is a simplified term, it is a bit complicated in real life, but there isn't a definite list of banned cars, it depends on the particular model and how much paperwork support you get from the manufacturer. I'm not aware of a modern car that won't pass with some simple changes at the very most.

You make it sound odd, this is the norm for the free world.

not in the us thankfully

Mugen/Amuse S660 when?

About the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is the Tata Nano, the first car since the Plymouth Prowler to be deemed so unsafe that you can't legally register them new.

I hope they do a full carbon build. kek

>Because I can import anything I want that's not considered a functional armed combat vehicle
Kek.

Diesel Landcruiser

Honda is dumb as shit not bringing that car here. Put it in the same segment as those shittrash side-by-sides and there would be no contest which people would rather buy

why didn't they bring this here?
feelsbadman
hope that pepe car will.

Yeah bring a tiny car over here since everybody is buying SUVs, CUV,s and trucks.

Finland.

the dumb move is to import small cars to America
no one with money wants them
they are too expensive for a small car and get ignored in favour of the second hand market
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Bricklin#Subaru

>Honda S660

Because its a 3 cylinder kei car with 60 hp, a top speed of 87 mph and 0-60 of 13 seconds.

It would be pushing itself to its limits just to keep at the speed of US highways.

It's supposed to be cheap as shit. Even if they imported it with that small engine it would still sell tons.

Would you really want a Polo with a bodykit though?

It cost $15,300

That is cheap, but there are much more powerful cars for that price.

Name a new car for that price that isn't a shitbox

It's like that in most euro countries, the only thing that can be really difficult to register are heavily modified cars, like structure or engine swap. But here we can even buy soviet tanks and drive around in them.

mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=EUR

Are you seriously comparing a kei sports car to a fucking piece of farm equipment?

Nigger my 90hp mx5 cruises
I know muritards are used to heavy land barges that need a gorillon hp to move around but that's a really light small car with a short gearbox. I drive a 90hp Polo as a company car and it cruises at 85mph without breaking a sweat.

Sweet

They will get clobbered by dumb morons in their burger barges. The people in the s660 will die and Honda will lose its reputation as a safe manufacturer

>Available everywhere on this planet except for my country

Diesel Subaru

There is a notable difference between 60 hp and 90 hp
60 hp feels gutless in anything over 500 kg

>90 hp
>Still 30 more hp then the s660

Kia Forte
Honda Civic
mazda3
hyundai elantra
Feista
mazda 2

Dude the s660 is underpowered for america which is why it wasn't brought here.

If they would have thrown the base civic motor in it, it would have been worth the cost.

All shitboxes. The S660 is an actual light weight, rwd, mid engined sports car. It's also close to 1000lbs lighter than all of those cars.

Close to 1000 lbs less then all those cars,

And also almost 8 seconds slower to 60 then all of them, and 60 mph lower top speed as well.

Its a sporty car with no sport to it.

That's not the point of the car. Those other cars don't drive like sports cars, they drive like econoboxes.

It need 90 hp at least to compete with the smart for four and the twingo 3

It can't have 90hp due to kei car regulations

I expect my sports cars to actually go fast, not to get outran by a smart car.

It's not allowed to be any faster because of kei car regulations. Kei cars can only have 63hp

There is no such things in europe or NA
They can change the engine if they export it

Give it a hybrid engine and it'll beat the prius.

>tfw you can't import a Miata and not have it cost like a new domestically bought GT86

I can't buy these cars here in Japan.

Everyone knows keis are under-rated, like Skyline GT-R that has ~320 horses and not 280.

Impreza Sport Hybrid

Wait, you guys don't get the Ayylmao?

It could have a red button to unleash all the power with track use only written on it

I have a Nissan Micra that's 11years old, 200kg heavier and the same power, and it's no problem going 110km/h on the highway.
The reason why I want the S660 is because it's very small, light, built like a true sportscar and because of that actually will be fun to drive around in town. Speed is nothing, feel is everything, so stop benchracing and try something small and light.

That's because it's geared for the highway. The S660 is a kei car, legally incapable of using highways as far as I know.

Now, an unlimited version with the supposed 100HP and a taller gear set would be great here.

3k rpm at 60mph

And so?

Audi A6 Avant (S6 Avant, RS6 Avant)
BMW 5 series touring
Alpina B5 touring

You see where I'm going with this...

Do you think the S660 will do like 7krpm at the same speed?

Well the top speed is 87 MPH and the redline is 7700RPM so at 60 it's probably not far off.

>Everyone knows keis are under-rated
>GTR
>Kei

youtube.com/watch?v=zHEdbmW9IGM
Top speed does not work like that.

You are an idiot in so many ways.

>Top speed does not work like that.
Top speed doesn't work like what? You didn't mention anything about top speed. I assumed the S660 had a close ratio gear set since it's a sporty city car, but that is interestingly not the case.

Am I a complete faggot for wanting a Megane RS

I mean similarly to.

Italy

>muh sub-100hp company car
Kill yourself.

The new Scirocco. I saw a bunch of these when I was on vacation in England. Sleek and sexy. The best looking hatch ever IMO. I'd really like to see them bring them to the US but hatchbacks are still not very popular and they've already got the Golf here.

In America if you try to import any car that wasnt made more than 25 years ago, it gets crushed :P

>tfw

That's wrong, though. There are other ways a car is eligible for import.

>SPOON S660
would fucking buy 10/10

That would actually be really cool with electric car instant torque and stuff.

>pushrods
>dodge
kek clearly you know nothing about cars.

Dat noise tho.

The Scirocco is so fucking sexy
Someone on my road has a pre-facelift one and I've never stopped lusting after it since seeing it

>Company Car
>Polo
What kind of fucking company do you work for?
When my dad gets company cars from work for travelling, they always give him a diesel A-Class or an A4

Not entirely
I've never been a big fan of the looks of the Megane, so I'd rather go for a Clio RS

Well you can only put like 3000 miles on it a year

who would ever buy this VAG trash?

GM SS/HSV
Fuck you America, I'm sorry but I thought we was buds

fat burgers can't fit in it.

I fit in it.

It's so weird hearing Europeans talk about Americans like that. I've seriously never spoken about any other countries people like that

Don't worry, they are just bitter because our poor are wealthier then their middle class.

You don't want this garbage.

>Doesn't know Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche, Bugatti, and Ducati are all owned by VWAG.

Give us the Levorg and you can take them all

It's almost certainly electronically limited to 87mph (a bit odd as it's 40kph over there highway speed limit).

It also makes the 63hp over almost half of the rev range, suggesting there is reasonable room for improvement with a different map.

yurotrash here, can confirm.