battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11209654
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EU:
@Silvermoon (Alliance)

Have you pledged allegiance to the Dark Lady today?

TURALYON IN GAME WHEN

femorc best horde race

The Fire Rises @ Ravencrest (Alliance) EU

AN ILLUSION! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

>Guild said they won't be using DH first week since then everyone would want to roll it

>Now when GM saw my dps he allowed me to play DH

Feels fucking great man, I'm no longer a cuck. I've become the bull

>Get the Dragon in the mounted combat PvP area
>Double Death Grip people off of cliffs

strawpoll.me/11209654

help /wowg/

>blood elf wearing totems

when you do the paladin hall chain
he talks to Arator the Redeemer HIS SON

arent professions super easy to level in legion, costs like 100g to get to 700

WHERE DO I GET TOTAMS

You can make everything and do everything with crafting/gathering profs at 1 in WoD/Legion now
You can level from 1-800 solely on legion crafts/gathers

No

>get some retarded "go find out what happens to Illidank in the next episode" quest
>dont even want to go do it

i hate all this random shit in gear. i just want to run a dungie and get a bis and know that the item i got is the best i possibly could have at the time. i hate having a good item but knowing it could always be a tiny bit better with a socket or tertiary or 5 more tf ilvl. it just doesn't belong in wow.

Is there really a buff for mages in dalaran to increase rep gain by 5%?

First post best post as usual!

yes but he's still just the hologram

i completed the hall campaign

My dick does.

I too would like to know this

No

>might aswell use boost instead of transfer+realm change
well ok

bisfags btfo

yeah, i really hope they would just keep it at thunderforged but now it's all going downhill. soon there'll be other stuff like relic slot procs for armor or something like that

>>>/reddit/

The weapon i'm happiest to get so far

>the Sunstriders will never get a chance at redemption like illidan because they're not as edgy

then what is the advantage of leveling professions?

I'm a gnome hunter. I'm cute.

I want her to stomp on my dick, call me a worthless pile of shit, then ram her strap on up my ass while making me feel like a useless sorry excuse for a human being and telling me I should just kill myself.

Is there even any benefit to having level 700+ professions in legion?

garbage please stop posting these

> get free shitty character boost to 100
> no free race / faction change

Blizzard pls.

>Blizzard in full defense force mode and silencing people that speak up negatively about their garbage qna and warlock debacle where they literally blamed the players

This is fucking pathetic and hilarious.

tfw i havent been able to transfer off stormrage for 3 fucking days because of a bug saying 'i have active auctions'

i've even contacted live chat twice and they havent been able to help me

what the fuck dude

her time is limited

she couldn't even stop some old wolf man from slapping her shit

Cosmetic shit like mounts and toys still requires more than 700
No advantage for gathering professions tho

More like Felo'Melon.

If you have ebonchill you can get a xp and rep boost buff

samefag, only you care.

>mfw alliance try to pretend they're in the right.

Every source of faction conflict is the result of Alliance war mongering. It's been the case since vanilla and it's still the case now.

Back in vanilla you've got Kultiras soldiers in Durotar planning attacks on the local settlements. In Mulgore there are Dwarves digging up sacred Tauren land without permission. Baine has the audacity to send you to... break their tools. In the Barrens you have Dwarves again doing the same shit in Mulgore, except this time they massacred a Tauren village and attacked a diplomatic party trying to resolve it peacefully. In tirisfal you capture a Dwarf spy who is dealt with accordingly. In Hillsbrad you learn the humans there attacked the Forsaken first and are responsible for murders, raids and the like. WSG? Xenophobic Night elves attacking Orcs in a new land just wanting to collect lumber instead of bring diplomatic first. AV? Dwarves trying to drive out Orcs who actually live there for selfish purposes. AB is null since both sides just want the resources.

In BC, Night elves in Eversong are sabotaging the Blood elves sanctums causing them to malfunction. You also have another Dwarf spy, posing as an ambassador that's in with the Night elves. In the ghostlands you have a fortified night elf base up to no good. You don't see any Hordies being bullies to the Draenei now do you?

In Wrath. Alliance constantly tries to start shit with the Horde, like in Howling Fjord or Varian trying to murder Thrall. All this when we're supposed to be fighting The Scourge.

Theramore and by extension the Alliance starts the war in Cata by invading the Barrens and Stonetalon.

In Mists, we have Jaina Bitchmoore murdering neutral Blood Elves in a neutral city on no evidence whatsoever.

And in Legion we have Genn and his thugs breaking a peace treaty and attacking the Horde when we're supposed to be working together.

The Alliance doesn't want peace and is a faction filled to the brim with war mongers.

Bout to boost a spriest main, help me /wowg/.
Alternatively, pick my week 3 professions for making dosh

What's the cheapest lv25 pet I should be able to get on the AH? The AH search is a mess. I have 2 lv25s and just need one more lv25 to be able to beat the nightfallen world quest, I always lose with the last enemy on half hp.

I need someone's confirmation, is guardian druid top tier or shit tier? keep seeing contradicting posts saying they're unkillable and other saying they're a bitch to heal.

>uhh uhhh nice expect element xddd

Can you elaborate?

Why aren't you fully geared this late into the xpac yet user?

>inb4 no legendary
ill get it today
>inb4 elvui
who cares

can I heal heroics at 810 ?

>>>/reddit/

just start a new character????

okay?

>no trap healer to seduce you and coerce you into fucking their bp

redpill me on mage

is fire the only viable option?

Have you idiots been able to level and gear up alts?

I just feel I cant do it, I play for hours every day (being a wagecuck takes away a lot of time) and still feel like I should be getting more done

>averaging 100-110k dps as arms on a dummy
>802 ilvl
Is this below average?

Because I started playing 3 days ago and hit 110 yesterday

Arcane.

lmao.

fekkin ssamefeg only u care wtf :@@

>You don't see any Hordies being bullies to the Draenei now do you?
stopped reading there

why cant we just q 1 healer and 4 tanks

live chat is completely useless.

Blizzard support did actually improve since wotlk. In Wrath if you send an e-mail and had a real issue it took them a month to respond.

How did WoD mythic raids work?
If I join a Mythic Hellfire Citadel mog run do I have to roll for shit or automatically get it in the way it works for Legion Dungeons?

what alt should i level first? got everything at 100 :)

I see that American quality posting is happening again.

poley taking a dump

What's with all the undead with shitty American accents?

>implying I'm going through the shitty leveling
>then all the autistic quests for artifact power
>then grinding faggot shit for my weapon
>then doing all of faggot suramar
>on more than one character

No. Fuck blizzard.

Rogue or monk for pvp and pve? Want to be comfy.

Fuck spiders man.

What's the point in rune of power if so many encounters require you to be mobile even as DPS

Literally does not matter at that ilvl. Once you're in heroics people will sorta care but not really until mythics.

I just outdps'd a fire mage as arcane on trash and half the bosses. He had 12 ilvls and a legendary on me. But shitters will tell you arcane sucks and might deny you spots because of it and 90% of the people playing are shitters, so tread carefully.

who purple ilvl here?

fukkin americans wtffff this is european board get outt leave me alonee ;2@@

You look fat. Fatty, fat, fat, fatty horse dick race.

no they'll tell you fire is better because numerically it is, and your single anecdote of you beating a shitter doesn't change that

Demonology warlock

>item level is a stat now on relics

What's the point of having stats tied to fucking ilvl if you just add artificial increases

arcane sounds neat with the talking staff

what spec should I use to level?

Nice computer lmao

Rogue. It will most likely stay powerful for the entire expansion. Has sin and outlaw is very fun.

Monk if you want a comfy class hall and to be able to tank, dps or heal.

Actually in terms of mobility, I think monk only falls behind a DH. And even then i'd argue that monk doesn't suffer so much from roots and other shit, so it's more mobile in the long run than a DH or rogue.

poopoopeepeedoodooweewee

Why did they turn into driders?

I did 140k dps at 110 with like 792 item level on UH DK. With arms 150k when I just hit 110

>870 artifact weapon
>does the same as a 750

I dont want to brag but i got to this ilvl without even really noticing - i did my first 2 mythics today, but what i got from them i didn't need. I am wearing 6/8 Class Hall set fully upgraded, + got a few from lucky heroics and World quests. And i am doing ok dps considering im a demo lock - i am having fun tbqh pham

when the HECK is the legendary catch up mechanic gonna kick in?

something something dying arcandor something something warped by magic

only white quiver in the game, jelly?

>tfw theres no mount I like
>looked at literally all of them

Kill me pls

I just want a mount that isn't an animal or annoying, and unfortunately the epitome of non-biological mounts is a fucking joke (meme head)

Why can't there just be a bubble mount I can float around in?

Guess I'm gonna use the cloud disc...

What's the rotation/talents?
I feel like I'm definitely missing something at least on single target

But I don't want a new character. Then I would have 2 dks on the same faction, that seems kind of pointless to me.

>Went fire mage this expac because I like the idea of getting Kael'Thas' sword and throwing fireballs appeals to me the most

Class hall is full of shitter firemages that I'll likely get lumped with because everyone saw fire was highest dps spec and rerolled

woah...... 838................
good thing you didnt want to brag or youd sure be embarassing us

Yeah, basically friday's qna was a shitfest.

Blizzard said a bunch of dumb shit, and then they got questioned about the state of warlocks and essentially said "we aren't listening to feedback, because you guys are being mean", and that the class will stay as it is.

Now they are editing some provocative blue posts they had made, and are deleting peoples posts if it has any type of criticism in it regarding warlocks. They are literally going full nazi.

Then boost the one you have? I don't see the issue here. If you want it perfect delete the first one.

Is my artifact used in PvP? Do I use the skills I've unlocked?