/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

>Leave Luke in the Cage Edition

>What is this?
A shitty game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Civil War.

>Is it free?
Theoretically, yes. Practically, no.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Daredevil monthlong event. Currently, Act 3 is going on where you can recruit Iron Fist, and get the Mobster Wasp costume. Punisher has appeared and you can fight his bitch ass maybe if you use all your shekels.

>Discord
discord.gg/cURq6

>Reddit AMA with TinyCo
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/
discord.gg/cURq6
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
marvel.com/news/video_games/26639/marvel_avengers_academy_battles_a_king-sized_threat
homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-8-in-x-75-ft-Camouflage-Rope-18614/202048185
amazon.com/Koch-5011635-Twisted-Polypropylene-Rope/dp/B002T44UGA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread Dead Redemption.

link to art is needed

shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

This link needs to be in OP, it's the best unofficial stuff to come out of this game.

i really should have it book marked by now

Next time I'm around when the thread 404s, I'll include it along with a link to the reddit community.

Any other links worth including?

>along with a link to the reddit community
Maybe not.

Sure, they're cucks, but there's lots of valuable info there.

Like?

a link to the latest hacks

a link to the latest interview on the marvel website

and a link to any shopping site that sells heavy duty rope you know, just in case

>and a link to any shopping site that sells heavy duty rope you know, just in case

Are you planning a visit to TinyCo HQ or something?

Sounds like work. It'd be much easier to convince ISIS TinyJew insulted Allah so they go and blow em up

Sounds like a plan. Ms. Marvel dating a non-Muslim like Falcon is haaram.

But what's the rope for?

I've resisted linking the hacks into the OP simply because it's a little to visible for comfort. I mean, TinyCo probably doesn't lurk around here, but I'd rather it's not just right in the OP for anyone coming through.

hanging myself because i will never get scarlet witch

its for hanging

Then not in the OP, just post it in the first reply.

You may one day, her rights aren't completely with the X-Men, or she wouldn't be in the Avengers movies.

that's why i said just in case

Here's a tenative new OP thing you can copy paste then:

>[Insert here] Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Civil War. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money.

>Current event:
Daredevil monthlong event. Currently, Act 3 is going on where you can recruit Iron Fist, and get the Mobster Wasp costume. Punisher has appeared and you can fight his bitch ass maybe if you use all your shekels.

>Other Links:
Discord: discord.gg/cURq6
Reddit AMA Pastebin: pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
Daredevil Event Interview @ Marvel: marvel.com/news/video_games/26639/marvel_avengers_academy_battles_a_king-sized_threat
How to become permanently Free from this game: homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-8-in-x-75-ft-Camouflage-Rope-18614/202048185

I assumed it was for climbing into buildings or tying up people.

But you want to lynch folks, that's dedication.

i meant my self dumb ass

I like this one
amazon.com/Koch-5011635-Twisted-Polypropylene-Rope/dp/B002T44UGA/

I can deal with that.

Don't kill yourself user, it's not worth it. There's no superpowered waifus waiting for you on the other end of the noose.

I finally realized who the Punisher's look reminds me of.

When?

Eventually. They name drop her so much she has to show up at some point

So was the stats for everyone dropping actually a bug or did they actually keep it like that?

Just anecdotally I think it might just be a visual error since in battles it seems like they hit according to the high values. And the higher values are still on the upgrade screen plus it seems like when you select characters to battle the team power is calculated using the higher ones as well. Low values are ONLY visible on the main training screen.

Dead game is dead, seems we are more active when Tinyco fucks up since it gives us something to talk about

Yet the more TinyCo fucks up, the more people use the hack, finish early, and end up having nothing to talk about.

Soooo... I just beat punisher streak 7... does that mean I get him next week?

Of course not did it say that anywhere? You will probably need to beat Kingpin 3.

The events killed the game. Main story progresses so slowly that no one playing can even remember details there to speculate about stuff. And even hackers and payfags find it difficult to complete all the quests during events so those stories never get completed. The new costumes and shit that we get are fun on their own but that's not really enough to keep discussion going.

There is literally no information on how to get him next week. He might just be like Lizard and be a full premium for all we know.

Yeah, this event has really killed the game for me. I used to use the hack to just get the premium characters and buildings but actually do all the event mechanics normally, and that was fun, but this event I've over hacked the hell out of it. The gameplay isn't fun, and the changes they've made to the way the game loads has made it nearly unplayable on my galaxy s5. I can only do a couple of actions before it crashes. Oddly enough, it runs much better on the hack so I've just been to do most everything. I'll stick around to see what the Halloween event is like, but if they don't fix some of this shit, I'm definitely quitting soon.

> I used to use the hack to just get the premium characters and buildings but actually do all the event mechanics normally
I actually did this now and I'm still struggling to fight lvl 10 ninjas. I don't even want to think how much money do you have to spend to get "free" things.

outside of missing event characters quitting for like a year and coming back to do main story stuff might not be so bad

>finally need to use all those power attacks to fight Punisher since level 2 is even giving me trouble
>they don't drop from chests anymore

I'm thinking of sticking it out just to say I got Punisher. I think the only thing that'll make me want to bother is if Ghost Rider is part of the Halloween event for the low low price of 995 shards

They still drop from crates but it's so rare you have to assume they won't. I'm trying to train at least one team of 7/7 characters before I try fighting him on streak 3.

Pop

If hackbro figures out how to put old event characters into the hack, I'll probably take a few events off right away. That would give me time to get over all this built up frustration with TinyCo and let them sort the game out. Then I could come back, get everything I missed, and see if it still sucked or not, if it did, then I could wash my hands of it for good.

I'm iOS so just kind of waiting for the first event with characters I don't care about to take a break. Halloween might be it.

What the fuck is this?

Possible 2 week event or the christmas event

The wrong sound effect.

never ever

They still drop, just not every time like last week.

No one else sees it?

I see it and now I can't help but hear all his lines in Jimbo's voice

The Punisher will always sound like a deep voiced Brooklyn wise guy to me.

So Kingpin will be stuck in a box right? That will be funny to see

You're awesome, you know that?

KEK

Geez, is it even possible to beat streak 7 Punisher? Barely at streak 2 and he's a nightmare

It was a pain even with hack.

I'll save you the trouble. Frank is a double agent working for Fury.

no

I'm back up to 4 power attacks after zeroing them out yesterday

too good

So what is the equivalent scene in Avengers Academy, and who's involved?

What are the chances we can get Punisher without having to grind for Luke? I am so done with the event, even with hacks I can't put in enough effort to get a character I care so little about. At least Punisher is pretty good.

>effort
>when all you have to do is click the "buy now" button
wut

You have to train your heroes to fight, which is dull to the point of feeling your brain cells die.

What do you mean? Like who the girls like the most?

Essentially

I say, T'Challa, Both Caps, and Wonder Man. Maybe Wonder Man since he loves himself so much

>Both Caps

>that Kiss the Ring animation
Darn TinyCo.

Man, compared to the shit rageanon's posted over at that other place, I don't think "lynching" is the right word for it.

I have no idea what you;re talking about.

We gasing the kikes again?

Dammit /pol/, is that ALL you ever think about?

>hide waifus behind paywall
>expect not to get gassed

is this that marvel mmorpg?

Psa for f2p, be careful. I rolled through the first two punisher streaks with minimal power attacks. Had a few left, thought I'd be fine. Streak 3 is Chronicles of Riddick. I might have to shard to extend the timer. I'm not happy about that.

My own fault for not being prepared, but without datamining Ive been caught off guard several times this event, so just wanted to put the word out.

didn't know moamer gadaffi used to be a teen sex symbol

I just fought Streak 3 with 6/7/3 Elektra, 6/6/3 Falcon and 7/7/3 Jessica. Got him to 4k and I could beat him by using 3 power attacks in last round to go first. But that's because he was toxic and I could send whole team countering him.
I assume most F2P will either have to spend all mats to flood him with teams he beats in 2 rounds or wait till next episode before trying to get IF.

How long will Punisher be around for? When should I stop training and start fighting?

Which trio is best to attack him with?

>How long will Punisher be around for?
Probably until Friday? Although it seems like they've been carrying shit over through the event.

>When should I stop training and start fighting?
How high did you get them? Cause you're gonna have trouble even with a maxed party

>Which trio is best to attack him with?
Armoured DD, JJ, Elektra

Man, none of my free characters can beat any of the ninjas anyone without getting carried by Elektra or JJ. How are you guys even doing this event. The current is so screwing me, I can't even afford to upgrade character stats or else I won't be able to get the required items or characters. Not to mention rank ups

>Which trio is best to attack him with?
Are you F2P or P2P?
If P2P then generally the ones that are strong against him Loki/Elektra/ArmoreDD if Quick ArmoreDD/Jessica/Hellcat if Powerful and Elektra/Jessica/Falcon if Toxic.

If F2P then the guys with best stats but avoid the ones Frank is strong against.

>I once met a woman with a real iron fist

W H E N
H
E
N

Bucky may look like faggot in this game but he's still a guy.

F2P it's probably Loki, Falcon, and Wasp unless you risk DD over her for stats even with the weakness

>weakness
What are the crits?
150%?

no clue

ded game

ded thread

>no headgear
>not muh wasp

Finally got Iron Fist.
If only he was actually useful.

I thin he meant Britcap.

Why is Wasp so great?

>Fisk's Face

I know he's going in the cage, but I really want him.

she is carrying this event story-wise

There's only a little over a week left in the event and still two episode left. One is gonna be really short

Do we know that there's 5? Punisher and Luke both say 4, I thought that was the last one

Just like every event