/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Remove Vocaloid Edition pt. 3

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

first for stripes

>self bumbing

Xth for THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER 9/11

xth for the Good Times

nth for the stinger GT, which is still a sexy fucking vehicle

n+1 for post pics that can actually show their subject

As much as I want one, is it really worth $875,000?

>no one joins my deathmatch
>can't complete daily
CIA niggers, all of them

I thought the moonlight was pretty. Also the photo aligns the moon, it's reflection and my car in an artsy way so go fuck yourself

It looks great-has curves in all the right places-and is really fun to cruise around in. Technically the coquette classic has better performance but I like the smooth look of the stinger GT.

None of these luxury cars are really "worth the price" in the end, it's all about what style you like. The interior is great too

Instead of complaining, you could post your name and ask people to help you.
Just an idea.

nah fuck that

fuck deathmatch
fuck daily challenges
fuck missions of all types

/freeroam/, /heist/ or GTFO

I got my based senpai to help me with it 3 minutes after me posting we dueled with revolvers only

Need new Pegasus vehicle. Recommend one please!
I already have Rhino Tank, Duster, marquis, tropic, sea shark, buzzard, stretch, liberator, bersa, Valkyrie, hydra, savage, insurgent pickup, volatus, cargobob jetsam, and nimbus. Don't have returning player content and I plan on getting tug boat and turreted limo

Golden miljet desu senpai baka

D U N E
U
N
E

ITT: "Oh right, that car exists"

That car is easy to fix. Add a couple of doors and here we go

huh

also am i assume that the Banshee 900R is not the fastest car anymore?

cant believe they make you pay GTA$ for the cars in races now, thats really something else.

RE-7B is if you've got a godly framerate

The better times were Aurora x Blater, t b q h w y.

the best times were PS3 tbhsmhfam

Better buy a new NVIDIA GeForce GTX™ GPU to get those extra FPS The Way It's Meant To Be Played™, goy!

Don't forget the Shark® Cash Card™ on your way to checkout!

You better if you wanna scum out some fuckin cash

????
Does blater even play anymore?

>autistic turk wont fuck off
>kills me in a store but not before blocking it with a car
>about to kill myself but he kills me
>begins laughing, sounds like he has no nose.
>go to paleto bay
>follows me and strafes with hydra
>every kill he spams :DD:DQDQD:dWDW in chat
>turn on shitty JKZ hack and spawnkill him until he fucking leaves
turkish people are probably the worst

>what is passive mode

It's literally the be all end all of gtao griefing/beef

>passive
someone's gotta teach him a lesson sometime, we can't all bend over user

but you could only beat him by cheating

that aint right user, hes still better than you

Who cares if the turk is the better player?

>be an turk
>keep killing this faggot in a store and use a car to block him
>tries to kill himself but killed him anyway
>follows him in paleto bay while strafing in hydra
>starts to kill me and realized hes hacking
>reports him and leaves
hackers are the worst

better at stomping me in a jet, sure. he was easy to btfo on the ground but he'd run and grab another jet, and the cycle would continue,

>we can't all bend over user

Yes we can.

What lesson did you even teach him anyway?

nice
not to be a nigger, he was verbally upset.

Okay, you can bend over right now.

Is your dick out for me?

>he doesn't know about his alt

m8

*unzips dick*

You guys ready for the DLC announcement tomorrow?

*Alts

>tfw finally built a PC and started playing online
>tfw skipped the tutorial this time around
>can't get any jobs from gerald and don't have any higher level friends

Do I just run from the police to get higher levels? I get instantly kicked from random jobs I'm invited to because I'm level 4 but I've gotten this high from just running away from the police.

>Literally every post is shit so far
Just let this cesspit die already.

>He thinks its gonna happen

Esc > Online > Jobs

Or join crew members and ask for an invite to an org. They're pretty fast XP

what's your ign

Join a corp and chauffeur some VIP asshole around on sight seer and cargo missions.

You'll get so much exp you won't know what to do with it.

>Tomorrow
>implying there isn't going to be another discount week

If it finally brings skintight leather bodysuits i'm in.

>/gtag/ is nothing but homosexuals
>Against mansex hobbies like bikes
I don't understand

How about decent hairstyles for females for once. All of them suck dick compared to male hairstyles which are way better.

What the fuck is up with the shooting mechanics of this game? How do I git gud?

I headshot people and do barely any damage while they kill me with 1/2 shots. And how does the rolling bullshit work? Swear some people are invincible with it

Literally just shot someone, watched his blood splatter on the wall behind but I did no fucking damage. wtf?!

t. level 10

Do you mind saying something worthwhile in your life, dipshit? Fuck off if you're just going to meme

Try to contain your tears.

No. Now fuck off.

Filtered >:(

I don't know this is a really good week sales wise. I assume it's this good so it can drain everyone's money. Which will sell more shark cards for the update

Whoa there, Rockstar is a small family owned development house. They can't handle that much at once.

Yeah, I've joined a few jobs but I didn't get very far the first time I played on PS4 so I feel like a bit of a liability by not knowing a lot of the missions. Also, I'm gimped because I have few weapons and my stats blow.

capnjazz086

I'll have to look up how to do that since I don't think it was around when I played on console.

Thanks for the replies, anons.

>sub 10 level players in my session
>driving around doing nothing
>offer to let them join my organization so they can make like 150k in an hour doing VIP missions and crates while getting a ton of experience, they don't even have to help and they'll still make money passively.
>none of them are interested
>some of them attempt to kill me and fail miserably

I don't understand, this shit was made so low levels could make money and level up fast while using expensive company vehicles they can't afford, and yet none of these shits want to be my wageslave. It's like the best thing you can do at that level, I don't understand their stupidity.

They'd rather drive around aimlessly for hours, then complain later that everything is locked behind levels and costs more than the pocket change they picked up from dead civilians.

You just need to find some CEO to hire you as an associate. Then you need to haul his lazy ass around on the world map.

That's all it takes. The only thing you need to know how to do is to accept the associate invite from your phone. Beyond that is just a matter of being near the VIP. If you're in his influence circle, you get exp. You don't really even need to drive him, but it's pretty easy to stay in his circle by being in the same vehicle as him.

Not only that but the passive experience and money from vip and crates, especially on missions like sightseer where you don't even have to do anything and you get a heist setup-level pay and experience

Thanks for the advice, anons. I'll try not to shit it up online.

So I just got GTA V and tried the online.

It's fun and games but most of the city is dead (less traffic, less NPCs, no animals, etc)

Is there a way to play in the Single Player world with my online guy and his stuff (home, cars, etc.) so that I can have some fun police chases and stuff while not having to deal with the unlikable single player characters?

I though that Solo mode did this but I guess I was wrong.

okay

what?

Nope. Tell rockstar about it, maybe they'll add it.

I mean they won't, but might as well try.

your stats are too low, it's one of the many unfair things about gta online. Not only are low levels disadvantaged by the fact that their weapons and vehicles are inferior, but they literally have less health, drive/fly shittier, etc. Everything about your character is inferior. You need a crew to help you get your feet wet, preferably as an associate.

No. Because thats single player. As in storymode.

Lag or godmode

I didn't notice any difference in driving/flying between level 1 with both at minimum and both maxed.

have you tried checking your settings?

You have less control. Turns are harder to make and aircraft wobble a lot

They still wobble a lot lol

It's worse when a low level. Only noticeable when you're flying low and dodging geometry

Probably only matters when racing. Certainly doesn't inhibit just getting around them map too much. I never really raced, just used planes, helicopters and cars to haul my ass from 1 end of the map to the other.

>put a sexy car in game
>make it perform like absolute dog shit

>have a nice looking car
>make it sound like a vacuum cleaner

>had my stealth 1 bar lower than maxed out
>because autism
>accidentally activate stealth mode after coming back from afk
>now instead of being a hunter level stealth, I'm a shitter ninja like everyone else

time to uninstall

I think I'm dying. Should I boot up gta or try to fall asleep?

well to be fair, unless it gets the fast and furious treatment, the eclipse is just an oversized jap car for the burgers

They should've made it either even shittier as fwd low power ricebox or given it awd and extra power.

Maibatsu makes shitty products. Their only decent product is the Frogger.

>Their only decent product is the Frogger.

It's amazing to think that a company known for its amazing cars has literally one sports car in GTAV. Hell, the Toyota parody has both the Lancer and the Impreza, how does that make sense?

I love the eclipse in real life but I hate it in gtaV and I don't know why

Get out of here with your little toy bike.

Are they, though? I only remember them for advertising the shit out of their cars which nobody ever drove. They are far more common in GTAV than they were ever before, and the adverts were all over the place in older GTA games. I got tired of hearing about Maibatsu Monstrocity. Fuck off maibatsu, I don't want it!

I mean the real company it's supposed to be, Mitsubishi, makes amazing cars.

It's not supposed to be Mitsubishi, it's just inspired by it. Some GTA companies are similar to the real ones, some are quite different.

MTL for example produces both Euro style cab overs and American style cab overs along with American style conventional trucks.
Imponte makes cars that remind Pontiacs, Dodges and even Chevis. They are all a mishmash of real car features.

They are kinda supposed to remind you of the real thing, but not exactly.
Although I have to say Kuruma does look like it fits into the styling of that Penumbra over there.

>Best looking muscle
>Best sounding muscle

Why don't more people have this car?
Is it the price?

Yep, it's the price. It's pretty expensive, but not expensive enough to be a status symbol.

The CEO bonus for crates is total shit. Is it just better to wait for an empty lobby and a full warehouse to sell shit?

Yeah, preferably with someone to back you up if someone joins. Or just join a crew lobby where everyone else got bullied into submission, that happens too often.

It performs worse than most muscle cars for its price.

need 2 people for pac stan glitch. post in game name

If this is crafty, sign me up.

GabeTRD