Dart to be discontinued

>Dart to be discontinued
>Grand Caravan to be discontinued
>Viper to be discontinued
>Durango may be discontinued for upcoming Jeep Wagoneer
>Journey to go another two years without refresh
A couple of years ago, pundits were saying Dodge would be discontinued by 2016...could they be right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJLH0gokWwE
wsj.com/articles/fiat-chrysler-narrows-focus-on-truck-and-suv-market-1453928275
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Grand Caravan to be discontinued

Why in the fuck would you discontinue your biggest seller

Beats me. It's the last cheap minivan on the market. Nevertheless, they have made no indication that they will build a new one now that the Chrysler sister model has been redesigned.

thank shitaly

>no ecoboost
And nothing of value was lost.

>A couple of years ago, pundits were saying Dodge would be discontinued by 2016...could they be right?
Well, if they keep discontinuing shitty cars, then yeah, they'll eventually disco themselves out of existence.

I thought I remember reading recently FCA was going to build a "Cuda" on the new RWD Alfa chassis as a slightly downsized replacement for the Challenger.

I heard something about a cuda coming from chrysler and them downsizing the challenger

Journey is going to the the Dodge version of the new "PACIFICA" after this gen

What's the difference between the caravan and the journey

CaraVAN is a van and the Journey is a Crossover and/or compact SUV.

about 1 inch of clearance

>tfw i've always wanted a Dodge charger/challenger SRT hellcat
>tfw will probably never own one
>tfw it would be too expensive to repair and feed anyway

Also is Italy ruining Chrysler? Jeep Cherokee was pretty good before the ASIAN eyes came along and now it's trash with a 9 speed that hardly works. IT'S WORST OFFROAD THAN A CRAIGSLIST XJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJLH0gokWwE

>inb4 there wasn't much to ruin.

Caravan is a proper van with the sliding door bullshit and all that, while Journey is a Crossover.

I read that the curremt generation Grand Caravan was going to be sold alongside the new Pacifica.

I like the new Pacifica.

>ecoshit
>ever viable
Top koks m8

The CEO of Fiat-Chrysler wants to focus on trucks and SUVs for the time being.

I think it would be smart to incorporate lots of high range plug-in hybrids and EVs into the segments, along with the cheaper gas-only models. The EV demand is growing, and competition is thin. It would be a perfect opportunity to bring more EVs to the market and make lots of money at the same time.

wsj.com/articles/fiat-chrysler-narrows-focus-on-truck-and-suv-market-1453928275

A 200+ mile Jeep Wrangler EV is my dream.

Whos that nerdy kike that looks like he belongs behind a computer?

Id rather watch a video with someone who is at least a little bit masculine...

>muh masculinity
>muh outdated ideals

How about you stop judging people and allow yourself to enjoy a video?

I dont like manlets. Just the way it is. I know people come in all shapes and sizes but generally its more appealing to put appropriate people with appropriate things.

Of course the video was informative but I need someone 6 foot + to present info.

they should get rid of the challenger too and make a new one in its place

fucking ugly ass piece of shit

>A 200+ mile Jeep Wrangler EV is my dream.

Stupid as hell, get out.

Electric cars are already a stupid idea if you dont live in a huge city.

An electric jeep is just autistic.

I agree, do you strap a few packs of duracells to the roofrack if you run out of juice?

What I was thinking, bad enough if something else breaks down while your out in the woods but run out of power? Completely fucked.

I guess id bring an inverter generator and like 10 gallons of gas for it if I was forced to take one of those electric jeeps out.

Sweet Jesus the roads are about to look a hell of a lot better

>I read that the curremt generation Grand Caravan was going to be sold alongside the new Pacifica.
Where? I read both online and in the paper that the Caravan (and Town & Country, obviously) was going to be discontinued entirely, with the Pacifica taking its spot despite not being a minivan at all.

I'm honestly astounded they're getting rid of it. I've owned a number of minivans over the years and the Caravans have consistently been the most reliable and usable ones as well as the most intuitive to use (no backwards window bullshit or broken-by-design-idiot-lights like on the Siennas and Odysseys, and the other American vans don't even compare, despite what the sticky will tell you).

Most Chrysler shit on the roads are rental cars anyway unless its a charger or ram truck.