twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for the king is dead

Fuck off inter

Inter

[Embed]

>haven't played since late October last year
>thinking of returning

Should I?

Who was that one faggot who kept shitposting that "Chestpucci" shit a couple months back?

First for EZ

>309 light split shitter pro from shaxx bounty when im at 335

fuk u

S T R O N K

Just wait til we get to 20

No fuck off

What are you going to use?

long live the king!
#FreeZippy

Hey dg I want to try this game out but cant find the trial or a demo anywhere, can anyone help me? Im on ps4.

Demo is vanilla
Trials is long gone
Destiny Collection is the way to go babeo

Jolder or Perun

Radeghast for the memes

Is the Nightfall switching not confirmed? I did it several times last night, booted up the NF, loaded into SABER 2, left and booted it back up into Valus. Reminds me I need to see if I can double dip rewards from both missions.

>No fuck off
no one cares about your opinion

felwinter
skorri
jolder
are probably the ones I'll be getting first

But I cant find the demo, I want to play this but I dont want to spend 60$ bucks on something Im not sure on. Did they remove the demo or trial mode, or just make it hard to find?

felwinter to be the sticc and punch master

Felwinter's seems downright broken but despite that I'll be using Jolder's on all characters.

Jolder will be a staple for me.

Felwinter. It would be pretty nice to have three fusion and three melee's with shields as a Sunsinger. Or two grenades and three melees as Stormcaller with no use for a weapon.

HAND CANNON NERF WHEN?! LITERALLY EVERYONE IS USING ONE NOW.

triple stormcaller with skorri will be a meta in ToO
Timur will end up being nerfed or retconed into something else

;^)

Dunno what you're on about m8. Sure you weren't launching Taken War Heroics?

The game is two fucking years old and the Destiny Collection is a deal and a half you jew fuck.
There still is a trial but you can find it on your own if you really can't make up your mind.

PLAY CRUCRU AND GET YOUR OWN PERFECT ROLL LUNA
YOU'LL GET YOURS BEFORE I GET ONE GUARANTEED

reading the patch notes. did anyone else twitch and shit themselves with disbelief a little when they saw this:
>Removed impact stat bonuses that had no effect on base damage and only on the UI bars

Don't be a fool, charges cap ato two.

>jolder best girl

pls respond

DESTINY

I'm mixed between Ghelelon, Skorri, or Timur.

Timur especially because from Gamescom footage we learned that "low-power minions of Darkness" are basically all red and yellow bars that don't have a name.
Skorri seems like it would be super fun with three arclocs with electrostatic mind and Light Beyond (Or three voidwalkers with obsidian mind), and Juju/Zhalo
Gheleon because muh radar.

Decide for yourself. Why or how should we tell you what to purchase/play?

Don't be such a fucking pansy, play the game again and if it's fun, buy a dlc and play a week or two. If it's not, then delete.

If you are having a blast that week, buy the rest of the DLC for more people to play with.

I cannot believe how fucking hopeless and lost some of you are.

Oh really? Well it would still be cool for Voidwalker with Dire Skull to get even easier unlimited grenades.

he would had made it if they didn't nerf titan skating

I like the Ghelean artifact because it seems pretty useful all around.

>sure you weren't launching Taken War Heroics
Read the OP, the Nightfall section. The SABER strike (with NF modifiers) boots up every time I hit NF from the Director. If I leave and start it up again, it loads Cerberus Vae.

I'm sure the OP is old but I since it said >SUPPOSEDLY
I figured I'd comment on it with my experience.

>three fusion and three melee's

>people still play this game

>Using such a stale insult

>Implying

Ive been playing Blops 3 zombies for weeks now and im not returning to Destiny until RoI comes out

>reading the op
I didn't even noticed [embed][embed][embed]
Works for me. I just launched it on all three characters and got valus every time. That's an interesting issue to have. I did do all my nightfalls before the update though, so maybe that has something to do with it

CUTE I say!

We postin crucible webms now?
Also
>shotguns
>ADS
>wasting ammo

IS this key system in place yet? I've wanted to play with the strike stuff but literally never got any.

I guess I used all my luck getting a hawkmoon before vog released and getting a gjallerhorn in vog second week.

>Playing any CoD
>Playing a reskin of a reskin of a reskin built on an engine from late 90s early 2000s with built in lag in the code
Do us a favor and stay there when ROI comes out

>Invective
>wasting ammo

But It shits ammo literally

Using more than 1 bullet per enemy is shamefur dispray

Stay mad

The future or Trials:

>Stormcaller with Skorri
>Stormcaller with Skorri
>Stormcaller with Skorri

Also Jolder's, but making a bug into a feature is the most faggy thing bungie has done so far.

Giving internet privileges to anyone who isnt a straight, white male was a mistake

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Great come back gonna call me a noob next or claim to have fucked my mom?

#freemyniggazippy

Yes.

Why she kill herself?

She'd rather die than let a sandnigger get close to her

kek

If anyone here thinks Jolders is a good Relic you're actually retarded.
The only good relics for trials are triple Skorris triple Peruns or triple Felwinters. Is sprint cool down even a real problem lol? This place is full of shitters lmao

Where's this from

where full video
old one is dead

Coming from you, I thought your choice would definitely be sprint cooldown seeing as you exclusively shotgun rush

Neat to see that CoD fan base will keep dragging down the industry cause why make better when you can make a CoD franchise 2.0

Why are you so butthurt?

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

>siva shit behind her

Raid boss confirmed?

NIGGA THERE IS NO MFKIN C/D IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

anybody gotten exotics from blue engrams since the update?

Sprint cooldown fucks me in the ass at least twice a game, if there is some magical way to bypass it please share

yes loads but still no mfkin trespasser

started playing this yesterday and it's a lot of fun, but goddamn I fucking hate the Hive. if I get another mission where I have to listen to thrall screeching I'll do an hero

also that blind lady in the tower is fucking crazy

vids got removed by user, I guess bungie didn't want players to have the opening scenes spoiled

No other links?
I wanted to see it

Just wait until you meet the taken, those fucking guys are the most obnoxious enemies ever.

Nevermind someone reposted it,get fucked youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=6dooPUBfRVU

I'll have to go and play to see what it is i usually do

Hi, new player here was wondering if anyone would like to help me with some missions?

Can someone explain to me what raids are and if this game has matchmaking?

Efrideet is alive
Saladin is alive

I have one question

WARLOCKS

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?

Why are you such a bad troll? 2/10 you tried though

Skorri lied people died

Im confused

that's the stuff

t.saladin

On phone so don't have weebum, but reminds me of a clip of my own
xboxdvr.com/gamer/ZeDeathbringer/video/21480166

You better actually add me zippo

Felwinter lied people died

Sorry but I think you have me confused with someone else.

I will accept you friend request however.

yes lets play

/r/ing that Image of all notable Guardians

>Almost every single Hunter dead
>Titans stay alive because they never leave the city

Warlock master race bitch, even when you kill them you don't

Anyone willing to help out with a last-day Nightfall run in the next couple hours?

youtube.com/watch?v=EyQbEl4P-GA
Here's footage after the cutscene in better quality

Nevermind, this guy doesn't shut up, don't watch it.

Niggas you only stop sprinting when you're about to engage in combat, then when the combats done you sprint away. Also double jumping resets the cool down dummies come on play the game once in your life niggas.

No opening Iron Lord cutscene

fucking kikes dont let me buy the RoI solo DLC they are selling the whole collection jews I tell you

I expected too much of a CoD player like the games nothing but the same thing over and over

what is your problem if he is playing fucking CoD, not everybody likes to play panty quest 5 omega alpha ninja