youtube.com/watch?v=6vr0amOKCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=38a9ijYI1Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=hKPCLNscnug
youtube.com/watch?v=I25On14m1Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=aHGPECKzW9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QP7jZeaqKSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for plasma

Xth for project lousisana isn't a fallout game and you shouldn't be getting your hopes up for Fallout: Big Easy

Third for absolute madmen

JUST fuck my hope up

But the Master was in the LA Vault not Mariposa

That still hurts him.

>Veronica with no Power Fist
DELET

does veronica wear those rags casually or just when she has to forage?

Obviously, if there's a new spin off fallout it'll be made by Arkane.

literally who?

I assume casually, because she's trash.

How to play Fallout 1 without getting a headache?

By being born before the year 2000.

Dishonored.

i'm used to playing snes games, but for some reason i can't stand playing more than an hour

take some med-x

The Courier is factually the most unique player character in the series
>cyborg
>not from a vault or related to one
>duster rather than vault suit
>ED-E rather than another dog

What's the problem, exactly?
Is it a literal headache?

No

pipe down vault dweller simpleton

I'd personally count ED-E as the Courier's non-human companion, especially after LR.

>no rebuttal
>no reasoning
Good stuff.

yeah, i get dizzy and i have to stop playing, doesn't happen with other games, even SW galactic battlegrounds and they actually look the same

If that user who wanted a fallout 1 alien blaster in NV is still around here you go.
FO1 Alien Blaster by ZuTheSkunk
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62298/?

I can only attribute some kind of psychological causation, but I'm not a physician.

just wait for that mod to come out that recreates Fallout 1 on New Vegas's Engine.

Are you playing with the HD patch? That might help you.

>Wanting to flaunt your pseudo-intellectualism this bad
wew.

I wouldn't mind seeing a fallout from them I guess. I kind of hope they don't use the "perks for days" system established in Fallout 4 though.
Gimme skills/percentiles or give me death.

>>Wanting to flaunt your pseudo-intellectualism this bad
Fukken what?

>making points to support an argument is pseudo-intellectualism

>having genuine arguments on Veeky Forums with people you don't care about.

I don't think we're ever going back to that, user.
I don't think we'll get a mute PC again either.

So shitposting for the sake of shitposting, then?
Fuck off, faggot.

Yeah you're right we should just make banal shitposts for the rest of time, that's far more engaging than having an actual conversation.

>>cyborg
Not the first one
>>duster rather than vault suit
DLC content, the first clothing item you get is even a vault suit
>>ED-E rather than another dog
>who is Rex

The only thing original in the Courier being their job and the fact they're not from a vault

>caring about people IRL
Even your reaction images suck.

>implying the Courier's "signature companion" is Rex over ED-E

>Implying I said that
Stop @ing me, creeps

>called out on bullshit
>lul wasnt me lmao

Outside LR, the Courier has no "signature companion". In fact, unlike previous games they've been shown in arts and cutscenes.

>still @ing me

But you literally did you retard, you responded with a dismissive one word answer then defended shitposting over actually talking with people.

>Outside LR, the Courier has no "signature companion".
the courier has not signature companion except when he does?

*they've been shown alone

t. Nighttime poster

No.

Better to just ignore him, user.
He's literally one of those people who need (you)s.
I don't know why they need them, but ignoring them is the best bet.

The Courier has no signature companion. People say ED-E because of LR. Kind of like saying the Courier's signature companion is Graham or Domino.

The Vault Dweller, the Chosen One and the Lone Wanderer had Dogmeat because it was shown in art and cutscenes. FNV doesn't highlight any companion in particular.

Either way the OP said "rather than another dog" which is false because Rew exists.

What this guy said.

If I say "no" and I don't give any supporting theory's or arguments, it means I don't want a response, but men seem to mix up no and yes all the time due to a natural brain defect so I don't blame y'all.

It's pretty much implied that after you do its quest and let the Followers upgrade it, ED-E will always be with you.

>no mute PC
NO FUCK YOU WE WILL HAVE SILENCE AGAIN GODDAMNIT

they can shit up TES VI with talking all they want, but leave FO alone

BLUE
youtube.com/watch?v=6vr0amOKCHo
MOON

So what limits console modding? Can they not install the script extender? Even if they can I'm betting that not being able to install a 4g launcher is going to fuck them over. Whenever I try and play NV and forget to launch it through there it crashes as soon as a try to leave a cell...

>Can they not install the script extender?
Nope, hardware/software doesn't allow it.

Why would they need a 4gb launcher if the developers can make appropriate edits to the .exe since they have the original code?

Really the only limit to console modding are the console managers. Sony won't even let mods on PS4

I really like the Courier and I agree with all of your claims.

They're all really cool, because they're all essentially armies of one and miracle workers, but the Courier is just my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=38a9ijYI1Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=hKPCLNscnug
youtube.com/watch?v=I25On14m1Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=aHGPECKzW9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QP7jZeaqKSo

Do you think music by the baseballs would be appropriate in new vegas?

maybe, but they look like douchebags.

Why are mines so dang impractical?

Because they are designed to maim, not to kill.

because you need someone to walk over them for them to work

Is there a mod to make him a companion?
Because I love this rude cunt

Because they're designed to be placed in preparation for someone to step on, it can be difficult to foresee the ideal moment to use them.

Did anyone ever play the Joanna companion mod?

I like it when people take actual characters from the game and flesh them out a bit instead of using their DounutSteel character, and the way the creator spliced together bits of her dialog to make it actually sound like her is actually quite well done.

Unfortunately, her "quest" just amounts to raking up points through dialog you can only use once a day and the assets the game adds don't really fit. It seems like the only way to really get anything of value from this mod is to be her pimp where you have to mange her drug addiction and opinion of you so she doesn't OD or chimp out.

>Fallout 3
>lol

That's cute.

>a beard that full at 19

With a high enough sneak you can lay a quick trap, pop 'em with a bb and let 'em run right into a pile of kill.

anyways, rollin'

yeah but arkane is doing Dishonored 2

DH2 is going to be released soon, probably finished already. As soon as that releases and the DLC is all out they can start work on fallout whatever.

>what limits console modding
hardware limitations/proprietary formats

as far as a script extender and LAA enabler those are 3rd party software and are therefore not supported

if it was allowed and broke peoples shit it would be on bethesda/zenimax to recoup the losses

If he wants to be a ghoul so bad why doesn't he just sit in radiation for a while like Trash?

Not guaranteed, like Trash.

>tis was merely an act

Don't get him started again, user.

Does anyone know how to get Weapon Retexture Project and RH Ironsights to work together? If not, how do you fix the garbage sights yourself?

don't bully chris

Getting the urge to play Fallout 3 again. Is TTW the way to go or is it fine keeping and modding FO3 as a standalone game?

Death doesn't get in the way of dreams, user.

FO3 as a standalone game, that's my personal preference.

Yeah, that's what I'm feeling like doing. They say that TTW improved the stability of 3, but I haven't had the time to fiddle around with it and I don't want to fuck up my bloated NV saves while installing it.

If you can run it stably with the INI edits, the LAA enabler(3gb patch) and the unofficial patch then TTW isn't necessary

I can only run it with TTW because I'll get stuck in the level up screen or have infinite load screens doing the most trivial shit

Alright, thanks. It'll be something good to mess around with.

TTW bloats saves like a motherfucker, so you're better off that way.
I prefer to keep them separate and not just because I have an almost perfectly stable NV load order but because I tend to only play Fallout 3 once or twice a year and I'd rather it be its own experience.

>Playing NV, using Freeside Open
>Notice companions (and NPCs) keep getting stuck in one spot
>Remove a navmesh that had been added by another mod
>Now they get stuck further down
>Repeat
>Still stuck
>"Oh I could just open it up in the GECK"
>Freeside Open only file loaded in GECK
>Even with the power up it crashes from running out of memory trying to load any related world space
How the fuck did they make the mod, then?

Shit, really? Thanks for the heads up.

I don't use any ini edits and it runs fine.

No problem, bloating is something we all have to deal with, but there are preventative measures.

I'm fairly sure you're the user I keep talking to about save bloating. We have to stop meeting like this.

pls

Some people run it without any issues, all I have is longer loading times for Freeside's cell, so it may just be hardware specifics.
Works on my machine :^)

Depends on the game, really.

I think I remember making use of pulse mines once or twice, in the glow.

Pulse weaponry in general is pretty useless.

I have to
it usually crashes because it runs like shit on quad cores so you have to limit it to 2
>freeside open

Why is Albert so smug?

>someone actually like the name I suggested
Come on now, it ain't that great.

>tfw punching niggas to death with Natalia
Best playthrough.

Playing it, it loads just fine.
There's a spot on the road divider in front of the Old Mormon Fort, navmesh seems to be blocking from the garbage can to the far side of the road, basically draw a line from ED-E to Veronica. If you could even just LOOK I'd owe you.

Hey, works fine on my machine. Just the GECK is shit. How an entire game was assembled with this is beyond me.