/etog/ Etrian Odyssey General

I don't want the /eog/ fag to shit up the board again, so we're /e"t"og/ now.

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS (embed)

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EO V Skill Simulator
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/EkvsTrdY-.html# (Class Skills)
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html# (Race Skills)

>EO V item and quest translation list
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj (embed) (Item list)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)
pastebin.com/8sJhutN7 (embed) (Conditional drops)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs (embed)

>EO V Game & DLC.cia link
mega.nz/#F!XkJiHBIb!vzL2CLjZZVA-yAGS7UZgdA

Previous Thread:

Canada is worst girl

Should I invest in mastery skills for EOV?

Yes. What's your team?

I want to kill this fucking slut.

I want to pat that fucking slut's head.

F.O.E. pls go

Post claimed for best girl

Never.

>/etog/
fuck off user

My "main" team" is cestu/dragoon/reaper
Herbalist/warlock
It's shit in terms of damage and wins only when the RNG lets me.
I've been wanting to switch to my other team with a fencer and shaman chase comboer

>tfw replaying EO4
is it the comfiest EO?

>I've been wanting to switch to my other team with a fencer and shaman chase comboer
Yeah, I strongly recommend you do that.
Pic unrelated.

This.
No.

Probably.

But it just feels...wrong
Too much cheese.

Well in the end it's completely up to you, user.

It would be comfier if there was an FM soundtrack.

What the fuck is she doing?

Why not just use /sqg/?

Nani? What does it stand for?

shitposting quo general

Sekaiju no MeiQ general.
See the EO V Information link.

Dumb tribal.
She probobly dosen't wear panties.

Racoona or Teach?

So I'm at Heavenbringer and I'm considering retiring (everyones just past lvl 60) and reconfiguring my party a little.
Currently I'm rolling with LS/B - F/D - D/B on front and RM/I - A/M at back. The rest of my party feels alright aside from my dancer, feels like I just don't have the amount of raw damage across my party required to take down the boss without running into TP issues. I'm thinking about swapping out for imperial, since I've heard/read that they can absolutely shit obscene amounts of damage. That a good idea and if so what's a good subclass for one?

I want to fill her tummy with seamen

>Seamen

>not knowing what SQ means
Truly helpless

That'd require you bring her to the ocean first user.

Honestly, I'd just rest RM into B and call it a day. You could definitely just pull it off as is though, as long as your points aren't too far spread out or anything.
Imperials want either Bushi or Runemaster. The latter works better until you get enough TP to sustain the former.

I've been playing Dungeon Travelers 2 and it's actually quite good. Why the fuck is Demon Gaze the go-to vita crawler when this exists?

>>>/dungeon crawler general/

What level/how much TP is "enough"?

This is a shitposting general anyway.
So if the user want to talk about unrelated shit, there is no problem

>tired meme
Other crawlers have always been welcome for discussion here, other than some anti-comfyfags getting pissy now and then.

>Implying we don't go off topic on regular threads.

Hold up
I'm playing EO1 Story and did the Redhead just say she's actually from Canada or am I seeing things

Whenever you're done exploring and are ready to start taking on bosses, really. Imperials never come into very deep pools if you don't accessorize.
You could rely on autosurge calm breaths, but ech

Their world is our world. so yeah, pretty much. They never said "Canada," but they make it blatantly obvious with her maple syrup and whatnot

I came up with some eo3 party ideas while working today. I probably won't see any responses for 2 hours but let me know what works and what's retarded.

B/b/p b/a
H/p/M h/M
B/h/a b/p
And right now I'm running the cookie cutter g/h/a m/z and I want to switch the one for princess. Which sucks because I switched from clubs to swords on my gladiator and now I'll have to switch back... and she's already level 5...

Because it's better.

How do you save images from the color editor? When I right-click it it just saves the base.

Being perfectly honest, you can get really retarded with your parties in 3, as long as you patch up your holes with subclassing down the road.
What do you plan to do with three fucking buccaneers though.

Just printscreen it.

And probably because of how ubiquitous this shit is. I wonder how many people are turned off before even giving a chance to the actual game. Demon Gaze is a safer bet, even if not by that much.

Yeah, the fanservice levels are rather high, which is sad as the gameplay mechanics are fairly solid.

That pose is extremely odd, and the way she's holding that gun manages to be EVEN WEIRDER. Looks cool, though

It's easier and prettier.

All I can remember about DT2 is that I got bored after beating that first boss-like thing. And that the permanently-annoyed MC annoyed me in turn.
It would have been better to have the penguin or the bear instead.

Because vitafags are desperate and nothing is as good as EO.

I miss her so much.

EO fags are desperate and nothing is as good as Wizardry.

>Implying

Wizardry VI is better than EO.

lol no

What's etog

When will we get the EO equivalent of Wizardry 4?

Grimrock is better than EO.

Real time first person dungeon crawlers are one of the worst things ever conceived by mankind.

A thread made by a shitposter.

Just ignore it as it will be fixed the next thread

autism

Etrian Odyssey General. Supposedly.

furries > teach

Not enough monkeys in this thread

>/etog/
>I don't want the /eog/ fag to shit up the board again, so we're /e"t"og/ now.
Why the fuck would you do that
Why the fuck would you answer to the shitposting instead of ignoring it as usual
What's wrong with you you piece of shit

tato

where are my cute sheep people
I didn't sign up for this himukai