fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nickelodeon's doug fighting game NOW

when you gaze into the setplay the setplay gazes back at you

settlement is a form of slow suicide, and yet all things must end

play sniffgirls

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

They said they did not want first person view in Tekken because that would look retarded. I think it's more that you are the audience and can watch from the side. That sounds way cooler.

i need to go to sleep

Come see me in Always Sunny Fighter: Chardee Macdennis Tournament Edition, My Charlie is out of control.

smash.gg/tournament/2ggt-abadango-saga/shop/2ggift-shop-3
Why isn't the FGC doing this sorta stuff? There is that occassional rkappa thing but that is very poorly only for one single memer.
Also did the sfv monthly valle started at the esports arena take off?

What the HECK is wrong with her hair

Get new images you gay furfag.

Taking a picture from a stream and then a youtube video tends to do that. Also she has the shower head thing going on.

Should I learn Benimaru?

Is usf4's online any good? do people still play it, or should I get sf5 instead?

The showerhead really needs to add the wet effect to the character that wears it. The effect is in the game and looks gorgeous.

usf4 online is dead just get sfv

>Not playing Nakoruru, Robert, Mature

Lookit dat brickpost.

just get sfv. 4 is completely ded

yes. everyone needs to play benimaru.

It's passable delay netcode and yes there are still people on it. Don't give capcom money for unfinished products that may get fixed but likely won't.

i wanna meaty filia so bad

He's good in almost every kof. Go for it.

I think it does and even if it doesn't they have plenty of time to add it in later.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSZ3zSP4bm8

*tips glass*

whos this seamen demon

*tips dead flash game*

Ling

>.jpg.large.jpg

Anyone own this knows if it works on PC?
the site says only PS3 and PS4 but it looks eerily similar to one that works on PC also

Yes, it works like a charm on PC

The future miss Kazama.
Sticker companies never put PC on the feature list even though it is a largely asked feature. Yes it is.

It does

holy shit, skullgirls looks bad

Soo which do I get? Or should I just wait for tekken7?

www.fightcade.com

Try tekken 6 on ppsspp if you like it wait for tekken 7, else grab sfv.

Reminder that while you choose to play a mediocre game with shit online (SFV), there are two GOOD games with GOOD online you probably aren't playing. (KoF XIV and Revelator but I'm sure you knew that)

DELETE THIS

Your shitpost doesn't make me want to try those games if it's played by people like you.

forums.tekkengamer.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36&p=669#p669

This looks like a pretty good way to see your character in action for Tekken 7. I don't know how or who edits the pastebin but i would recommend it.

can anyone explain to me what tekkens general story is in a simple way, all I can remember is the old guy with wooden sandals climbing up a mountain in the rain, like what is that supposed to be

my online nerd buddies make me play gg all the time. i hate it anime is garbage

>giant fucking gifs as signature in every post
This is why I hate forums.

hey man I don't even play skullgirls but it looks fucking nice considering who made it.

t.skullgirls autist.

>tekkengamer

see me in ppsspp tekken 6

A bunch of people feud over a megacorp.
The family that owns the megacorp is infected with the devil.

They can't stop throwing each other into volcanos.

Same, there needs to be rules on that shit but the forum is not what i pointed to. This is.

tekkendb.com/#/any/0/NONE/any/0/NONE/0/any/0

sorry for the confusion.

This is the shitpost I hate the most because no one will even bother to read or even answer when I ask for matches.

Is there crossplay for KoF PC/PS4 ?

Yeah I found it by scrolling up. Still ugh.

Why do all korean players have dumb names

why do you have creepshots of ghodere

but that's you

>come out of a four year coma
>new guilty gear game is out!
>pick up right where i left off with my main nigga potemkin
>new design is pretty good
>but then i actually play him
>no 6K overhead meaning his only high option is Dust
>no air potemkin buster
>normal throw doesn't launch and you have to RC to get any kind of real damage off of it
>2S doesn't vacuum anymore
>6H doesn't have 48 years of blockstun anymore
>2D isn't cancelable anymore meaning you can't actively threaten with lows from a distance

How the fuck am I supposed to win with this guy now? Am I just supposed to be all gimmicks and no footsies?

how about playing on a non-meme platform

youtube.com/watch?v=dOcUyUGqOgQ

>How the fuck am I supposed to win with this guy now? Am I just supposed to be all gimmicks and no footsies?
implying you ever won with him before or ever had footsies or even that footsies exist in anime games
kys retard

>>normal throw doesn't launch and you have to RC to get any kind of real damage off of it
The game shits meter at you so this isn't that big of an issue.

The size of yur peniz is a meme.

See me in ppsspp tekken 6

anyone ST EU?

did you reply to the wrong post retard
fc?

altaccz, im in the room

What fighting game character(s) have you masturbated to?

y-you wanna play?

voldo

Ivy

We have an evo champion posting on Veeky Forums boys.

Do people actually like her hairy ears?

Pokken isn't a fighting game.

It's a way better designed and completed fighting game than onos newest fart.

Why does Vega players seem to have shit tier internet?
>win first match against vega player
>suddenly second match start to turn into a laggy mess while he can do whatever fine
Was that a lagswitcher player?It was too convenient for him and then he also left before a 3rd match.

Winning with Alphonse is not a problem unless you're playing against high level players

flash game, etc.

>goobers

if you really just came out of a 4 year coma welcome back man hope you are enjoying life.

Can you even find good Skullgirls match videos within the last few months? Are there so few players that no one is really considered good?

I heard there was a patch and I wanted to see what was up but their video section is kind of dead. The videos are either old are really dumb/couldn't possible be high level play.

What's a channel for Skullgirls high level matches?

Holy shit, her tits grew a lot since T5

sniff

DELET THIS

platinum
bulleta
laura
karin
birdie

I never played ST and I'm pretty beginner but I'll try it if you want challenge memer.

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban 1 game from the next season's lineup.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
September 30th @8:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @8:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @8:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @8:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @8:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

Well that is 3 but yeah she has changed.

The patch is only testing in the endless beta with some huge chances to characters. Skullheart forums are generally the place to go for serious info for the game.

Why does the kusoge tournament not have kusoge?

yeah try sonicfox's secret discord

Is a stick recommended over pad for all fighting games?

>birdie
fukkin died

nooooooo

play whatever you want

you can win evo on anything

>3s
>vsav
>jojos
>sfv
>not kusoge