>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

pickle pee

YO WADDUP!!!

post crossover art

Please welcome me home

Pursuer and Freja both did that (and Sinh to a small extent), but it would be a neat mechanic to see again.

Welcome home, good hunter. What is it you desire?

i use a black separation crystal on my summons right before we kill the boss to deny them souls

anyone else have any souls sins?

Name a fun way to play Dark Souls 1

To kiss you

Last fight for me, then I need to go praise kaathe

40/40/40 Int/Fai/Att with zero Vit levels beyond base. Have fun against Four Kings.

Welcome home, dinner is almost ready

why the fuck would you do that? that's a really shitty thing to do

fuck you

Even with base HP, haveltanking 4kongs is possible on ng.

What part of that is fun? I'd just end up hypermode soul spearing things to death

I hope your save data gets corrupted. Why do you do that? Why even summon then?

Did I just miss an FC or is it still going?

I bet you throw kittens in rivers too.

>profaned has worse HA than Zweihander
Learn something new every day

to waste their time

What

When I get summoned by the host to clearly gank people, I sit it out and throw undead hunter charms at him, while also moving infront of him when he's about to run up to do what would normally be a killing blow on the invader and fuck him out of it

I've gotten some great hatemail on ps4 doing this

How did they manage to make weapon variety so uninteresting in this game? It was the one thing DS2 did really well.

Boss Weapons in particular feel incredibly uninteresting, not to mention some of them are worse than vanilla early game weapons from the same weapon class.

Still going

wow im totally doing this. thanks!

By including

>Hand Axe
>Battle Axe
>Dragonslayers Axe
>Brigand Axe
>Man Serpent Hatchet

All with identical fucking movesets, the only difference is one happens to use a different variation of vertices and texture coordinates to the other and thus some are shorter and some are longer and some are damage and some are no damage

No, rather than give Man Serpent some kind of curve sword spin 2 win, the battle axe a kind of perseverance or stomp or something, they just all get the same copy pasta

I expect the DLC to deliver us more great weapons, like straight swords with stance and axes with warcry and spears with charge. More lovely variety.

Fightclub over

But the charms don't work at hosts

I miss weapons like the sanctum hammer or just the lance weapon class in general, how it used to be not in its current form.

I know, it's more to show my distate with them

I usually just cockblock them and get in their way, kill seeded pve that's agro'd on invaders for them

>50 STR
>do 300 damage at best with FUGS

i mean I have it at +4 but how much better could it be?

no it's not you faggot

Why is it that sometimes I try to parry and it just makes a block noise?

>Thinking about how all the spears are the same boring moveset

>the tree guys with the treetrunk lances do hyper armour spinarounds, overhead slam dunks, running attacks, short quick pokes etc

>don't get that weapon or anything like that in a lance moveset

Also, the warden twinblades. Why can't they have the moveset the actual grave wardens use? Clang them together and shoot fire as a weapon art, rolling attacks are the double poke thing they do

People give shit at DS2 weapons for reusing moves from other weapons onto ones of other classes but that's one of the best ways of increasing weapon diversity beyond scaling niches. The closest 3 has in comparison is the Dragonslayer Swordspear and the fucking Pickaxe of all things. The Axe and Hammer classes were never the best in previous games but it is abominable how they took their already low variety and viability and capsized it.

In DS3, what happens to Covenant ranks/rewards etc. when going into NG+?

Village people YMCA start playing when the ffa begins.

Kek, also what a finish.

2H it dumbass

>+4
>at best 300
At 50 STR I could make a FUGS+0 do 300

>Freja attacks you on NG+ in a place before the actual bossfight
>the damage carries over to the actual bossfight
Damn, that was actually cool.

R8 my character.

Covenants are constant through NG cycles, you also effectively through this NEVER get another of a covenant item on a single character

I think you have the wrong thread, pal.

PS4 FC where?

get betashed game out of here please

Thanks for hosting !

Jesus, so if I accidentally lose/drop/sell something like Warmth I'll just never get it again?

>FO4
-666/10

Wait, shit, wrong image.

I'll host one but only if enough people show interest in it.

Yes, a character who sells Warmth will never get it again without cheating. Physical items can be traded.

Anyone wanna do champion gundyr on NG+ on pc

>implying anyone will rate you now that we kow you play fallout

>274
>11 endurance

>Extra 50 AR at best over 40/40

>no endurance to use any of it

>shit average health

EZ frag for my SL50, let alone my SL145

>80 Vitality and Havel's
>isn't even using anything particularly heavy

FC???

>Leonhard as hancock, as hancock

My main Level 274

What is there even to rate, what the fuck are you doing?
You should stick to bethesda cancer

>25 Boss Soul Weapons

>7 Greatswords
>3 Ultra Greatswords
>3 Great Axes
>2 Great Hammers
>2 Spears
>2 Straight Swords
>2 Curved Swords
>1 Rapier
>1 Halberd
>1 Fist
>1 Bow

>All other weapon classes have 0

Why are there so many fucking greatswords?

can you invade anyone that high?

>It was the one thing DS2 did really well.
DS2 is the one who did myriad of clones with the same moveset and different looks.
Even base DS3 is better in that regard.

From really loves Greatswords, which is why they copypasted the R2s of the Bastard sword on to all the new ones.

The greatsword is the bog standard "generic weapon with a special ability" class so it's ideal for boss weapons.

More importantly, why do they all have the same fucking moveset?'

They really should have carried more mechanics over from BB, that game was the best when it came to weapons/armor.

You can't have actually played the game and believe this. This is one of those things /v/ shouted into the echo chamber because hating DaS2 was too much of a meme for any disagreement with criticism to be taken seriously, no matter how blatantly incorrect the criticism was.

Are you going to link me that video now?

believe it or not but fucktards cried about "low weapon variety" in bb even though it probably blows the fuck out every single souls games in terms of amount of actual movesets

Hey guys i made a new build. Its my main. I want to host in the pontiff gardens. I dont plan on spamming anything besides dried finger.

What do you think?

>why so many fucking greatswords?
Because Pontiff uses 2 and you get both of them, Farron's meme watchers have their sword and arty's and after that there are only 3 bosses who give out a greatsword.

trash

>You can't have actually played the game and believe this
I've played it prior to DLC where weapon variety was ESPECIALLY bad. People used to bitch about recolors all the time and let me just remind you that DS2 is the only game in series that barely even bothered making unique animations for boss attacks, almost all vanilla boss weapons at best have a colored projectile slapped on top of generic R2 animations. Base DS2 had nothing like Swordspear, base DS2 had nothing like Demon's Fist, base DS2 even managed to fuck up black knight weapons by giving them generic moveset. The only unique weapons in DS2 are coming from DLCs and i have no doubt that full DS3 with both DLCs will blow DS2 the fuck out in terms of amount of unique and fun stuff.

Thank you, for hosting

>DS2 is the one who did myriad of clones with the same moveset and different looks.
And each one had their use.

FC over, for real this time

Partial parry, which means you failed the parry, but the timing wasn't so bad that you would take full damage from it.

Oh sure, say this to the entirety of twinblade class which has exactly one usable thing and only after a DLC patch.

,You',re, ,welcome,

Ok, well you are a pretty big faggot anyway.

>tfw cute thief girl didn't kiss you

>not forcibly stealing a kissu

What if greirat was a girl?

blue employment stop shitposting you fucking asshole

>only unique weapons in DS2 come from DLCs
Santier's spear.

>Mfw I will never play ds1 with over 10,000 people playing at once, making the game feel alive again

This doesn't even have a single unique fucking move in its entire moveset unlike Swordspear which at least has Falling Bolt and self-buff.

Make me

As they say on pilgrimage -- the kissu fades, and the lords go without kissing.

Also, STOP posting blini cat here!!

Anything's possible user. Maybe DS1 will get a rerelease.

Yeah right, and there's a DeS remake coming for PS4

>bf posting
Dame Dame Dame Dame Dame Dame

Why were they killing each other?

They were sparring with each other.

Some of them fell to the abyss

The rest were trying to clean up the mess

You came in and murdered all of them because you're an asshole

either they were all too gay for each other or they were trying to stop the spread of the abyss

>avatar fagging