/kspg/ - [REDACTED] Shit Posting General

Latest patch is 1.1.3
>fixed a whole bunch of bugs and created even more in the process
>game still unexpectedly crashes and freezes, albeit to a lesser extent
>wheels are still unpredictable and near unusable
>still unplayable for a significant portion of the playerbase

The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should avoid buying KSP due to various persistent issues with both the game and the developers. Please refer to pastebin.com/iQyyfR2A for more details.

Previous thread:

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqY8sy3nkM

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Important links
pastebin.com/uHV7qaUj

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, and planes are also welcome ITT.

NOTE: "k*rbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] or a lookalike symbol in place of these terms when making a new thread. If you're wondering why all the links aren't in the OP, this is why.
Update: As of 9/12/16, only "k*rbal" triggers autosaging. Subject to change.

because eventually we'll make a big enough stink someone will hear about it in the morning.

More importantly, there's shitposts to be shitposted.

MUSK = GOD

Well, have fun making threads when our resident sperg mod's no longer being watched and can put up a filter to auto-ban anyone that tries to make a thread with "kspg" in the OP

I will carry the fire, you will carry the fire. Others will join us and together we will carry the fire.

No one else is joining us
It's more or less just you and me, and I don't particularly want to have anything to do with you

EX DEEEE HAHAHAHA

He hit during the dog days of summer everyone's gearing up again the kids are going back to school and we're still here shitposting. Once the update hits people will have plenty to discuss so let's just hold it down for now and see what happens. Snek's been posting some neat ksp webms lately too

>the kids are going back to school
Why aren't you studying then?

I would love to go back to school. Sitting in a room for a few hours and just listening? Sounds like heaven!

Quit your reddit-style posting.

TRUMP 2016

evens burger
odds Chinese

JUNE SIXTEENTH

le baradigm
V for Vendedda xD

The point of that date was to draw out elements lying in wait before the summer dedness started. At least now we know what we're up against, a rogue janny with a "scorched earth" policy

Stop adding nothing, please.

I was just adding context. Now I'm going to add some topics.

1.2 looks like utter shit

Remember that procedurally generated solar system mod? That shit was dope.

1.2 actually looks good user. The new parts look like shit, but the new gameplay looks better than anything in the past few years

Literally nothing happened on june16th
Stop grasping for retarded arguments.

That day was no different than the day before or the day after or the whole week for that matter.
If you think you found a pattern somewhere, it sure as hell didn't have anything to do with that day

You can't even fake some evidence to back up your arguments so stop trying and get over it

Except, it's when the thread deletions started.

stop fucking replying to him

just ignore him

It's not

If people understood that, things wouldn't be like they are now.

>meme armory

do you want me to play pure stock then you little billy?
or do you want me to make useless turrets with sepratron rockets?

As far as I can tell from the archive, the current fit of thread deletions started July 29, a month and a half later

Let's talk about ksp, user. :^)

>screenshot 88
>billy

>he thinks 88 is high
l o l

>He doesn't know how to properly manage his save folder
>He plays career unironically
Whatever Bruh

>He doesn't know how to properly manage his save folder
what?
>He plays career unironically
it's fun with mods which is something you wouldn't even know about you little bully

Hey I have a question, if an asteroid is rotating at a not-slow speed, is there no way to land on it or grapple onto it?

Enter and exit timewarp while it's loaded, it'll probably stop

I was talking about irl.
>"Hey Houston we got to the asteroid but guess what, it's spinnin like a top! We're boned!"

Now that I think about it, they probably don't rotate in interstellar space, but an off-center vent might activate on a body close to a star

Hullo

Hullo

Goodnight kspg

a