Klaipeda - Entrance of Kateen Forest
Orsha - Woods of the Linked Bridges

Previously on /tosg/ Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=640
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q-OzsOmi00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chronomancers are made for handholding!

/Bullies/ when?

Reminder that R10 archer will be cossack!
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q-OzsOmi00

>Check new event
>It's some shitty kill and use ticket etc
>Fuck
>Think about coming back with new EXP tome to level, burn all the billion of EXP tomes I have
>Start an alt, realize all quests, hair colors, etc have to be gotten again, and that I can't refund TP shit, go back to main
>SPR Chaplain
>Go close to anything and melt if not using plate, else damage is gimped

I will bully you!

Correction PDT and EDT.

That last one is false.

t. spr chaplain

>Thinking the exp tomes will do shit to lessen the grind

Best way to use them is in a party grinding. Due to modifiers they actually give closer to 190% exp than the actual +300% they claim.
At best they'll take the 30-40 hours you have to grind down to something like 15-20. Provided you're willing to pay about $7 for every hour you grind.

Use them if you got them for free, but those 8x exp tomes are so shit it's cheaper to pay some chink to power level for you than it is to buy them.

I've had this magi two handed since forever now. I managed to craft a viene twin blade, but I sold it as I had already used two gems on the magi and it's +5, not gonna bother with wasting a whole lot to upgrade when we'll get those sick new zweihänder on r8

Magi also looks way less stupid than Vienie imo and that's a big plus

The broken ones are dirt cheap, buy one and see for yourself. Just remember that the higher quality ones have a bigger damage reduction percentage.

Still need thoughts

Go ahead and try.

Ranger c3 costume worth getting?

Im a mobile fortress. Maybe you fucked the ever living shit out of your skills or something. I have no trouble with any mob and everything dies evetually

I'll start by pulling your ear!

Not an argument.

Did Futureproof get TP?

I hate the design of it, what the fuck is the point of VERTICAL BELTS?

not your business, cuckgarden.

I can become Neo now?!?!

>what the fuck is the point of VERTICAL BELTS?
+% edgyness

That costume looks nothing like ranger.

Come on the costume looks cool, and so does that Barrage. If only the class was as good as that costume, I'd consider having one.

Daym, if the first hit of Barbed Arrow crits, the extra hits will crit too.

fuck off crimshit

That's true, if you already have an usable weapon there's no point in switching now.
I like how Twin Blade looks; not like the coming R8 swords look any less retarded and over the top, mind you.

Are you ready for 530 property damage/900 base attack/99999 free CON swords?

How do you die as a Chap for real mine has Grynas and takes 1 damage from almost everything and with stone skin+revive is super unlikely to die.

Only thing that sucks about solo as Chap is that it gets super boring because you don't get hit but you tickle the enemies too.

I really want to try out the 900 min atk sword, the real problem is that it doesn't have any AoEAR, I don't really want to part with my demonas either, nor have the money for expensive glad bands.

I'm in FP I didn't get any so if yes then I'm sad

Meet up is in 2 hours!

I am pretty sure that it bugged out for us again, we won twice last week and it didn't count either of our wins.

Our games weren't counted I think so we ended at 0W 1L.

meetups are dead

>falseflags are replied to by falseflags
this is how generals die, cut this shit out

Stay out of Kateen cuck■■■■■■

Ok

It's a fake multi hit. If you have the monster compendium add-on, try attacking some static structure and see how many hits it does.

Btw, it looks like a giant gardening tool, I dislike the design entirely

>Crimson of all people telling people to go
Tired of being cancer to the server? Just fuck off already

>It's a fake multi hit.
Strange. Blessing only applies once then?

>go to meetup
>stand or sit there awkwardly for half an hour
>repeat every Monday night for two months
It's like real life
I don't wanna go

Being a fake multi hit means it has a modifier at the end of the formula. I think that in Barbed Arrow it depends on armor, but Seism for instance gets +70%, while some cata skills are a bit over +100%

>Blessing
I think so

Nuh uh

I gave up on meetups after they killed the group ERP thing.

There is literally no reason to go now besides being a cancer.

What time are these anyway? I haven't been to one since icbt2.

R E A D O P

>that fat cock sitting in the front of all those ladies looking fly as fuck

>Swaaz
Son of a BITCH

Just found out a cool feature that lets you grind at incredibly hihg speed.

Picture related, me solo grinding as a shitty no damage build. Only problem is my gears getting wrecked every 20 minutes, if that.

>Just found out a cool feature that lets you grind at incredibly hihg speed.
>its called getting a blue mob within a half hour of resetting the exp/hour timer

But I haven't seen a blue mob in fucking months.

Well, I'm certainly interested in hearing what it is if that's the case, but you'll have to forgive me for doubting people who are posting things too good to believe on le ebin trollemaster general.

GOOD BUILDS FOR EVERYONE SOON(tm)!

>encountered one blue mob since I started playing in April
>it was such a piece of shit that it gave me less than 10%

pls be real i don't want this deadend cleric1 job anymore

>"look, I've found a way to lessen grinding"
>doesn't say how

Where's the rest of the article, Mr journalist? You don't want to unsubscribe to your blog, right?

If I tell people then soon everyone will know and then shortly after IMC will fix the feature because that is the only thing IMC are even good at doing.

All I can say is it's related to a certain quest.

>it's related to an ebin quest in which a blue high hp mob spawned
NICE

orsha meetup at 12

come for comfy

>tos
>fix
>imc
>fix
That excuse for bait works in other generals but not this one.

If I go to the meetup will I be able to find a cute guild

Nah, it's related to a quest with a timer you can cause to bug out so the timer resets to 10 minutes after counting down. So waves and waves of mobs just spawn and they give pretty good exp and aren't really hard to kill.
But since I have no damage eventually I get overwhelmed by the constant barrage of 1 damage and it fucking shreds my armor.

But I'm not exploiting anything ok! It's a feature!

>encountered two blue truffles today in alameth while grinding

>certain quest
>certain
Infinite instant respawns are old news, user.
I remember making millions early in the game's release by AFK farming tripede thorns in a quest with instant respawn. And I'm pretty sure it still works.

You might be dumb, that's just an estimate. I could actually reach several million exp on Storage on that add-on's estimate if I reseted right before killing a shitload of respawned mobs, the real question is if you can hold that for a long time, and how easy it us to do this quest over and over again. Have you tried checking the effective exp gain within an hour?

I keep seeing the shitty white mobs and occasionally the gold ones. Haven't seen a blue since I was like level 60.

>alameth

I don't know how long I was doing it for before I had to stop, but my Apsersion buff was on around 25ish minutes. So that is what... 40 minutes or so?

Everyone quick, name three mistakes that aren't Tree of Savior

IMC

Me

k i m

/tosg/

(You)
Ohayou
Cute not lewd

Notthing personnel, but I can't stand the name of the latter two

donald trump
SWTOR
tosg

Azebu making FOE boss timers only editable by himself

Lolipan
dvine
Bee Spawn Nerf

Me
Myself
____I

>Canelle

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello Rance

>Class reset more or less confirmed
>It's almost certainly going to be a cash shop item

Guesses on price? I'd say 498 TP.

rance loves lolipan

You winnin' your TBL matches son?

Moooooom

Stop recycling bad dota memes

I really hope they just mean letting players undo accidental advancements.

Players haphazardly respeccing will ruin so much and make players feel less special for working through some of the shittier jobs (hello full con cryo chrono).

>Check skill simulator to see what different skills do
>Want to see what a skill's effect is
>The only thing the example shows is the attack killing a single target
>No fucking idea if the skill hits multiple enemies, or what the effect is

Gee that's really helpful

of course!

You'll win your next match, I believe in you.

It's kind of hard to accidentally advance to a class user.

You got to select the class which you can reselect at anytime. Then go to a NPC and accept a quest you can cancel at anytime. Then you need to do the quest and hand it in.

It's hard to do all that by accident.

And chances are if they do add it, it'll be expensive as fuck and/or probably limited in some way to prevent casual respects every day.

>redditbase is shit
yes, but no news, buddy

Try youtube.

once you pick a class at the advancement screen and are given the quest youre locked in

I have no idea what you are talking about Pardoner's Indulgentia skill video is particularly informative.

I'd be fine with a full reset every time they make a new rank.

Ignore those IMC videos of skills. Not even kidding, IMC use godly characters to make those videos and try to make classes look good with massive damage numbers.

One of the new Sage videos confirms it. They attack with a normal attack and it does like 100k damage.

Tell skill and class.

adelaide?