pastebin.com/1GThtBUt

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens if a boss would drop a +2 but you haven't unlocked any +2 in your atlas yet? does it get rerolled into a +1 or is that drop essentially lost?

Updated on the name change situation.

This is what they named me...
It's kind of endearing.
GGG is racist as fuck.

>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free

>TINYDICKFAGGOT

How do they rename that character but not TinyDickFaggot?

Wasn't reported obviously.

i heard that this game has online co-op, someone kill brutus with me. london EU

It is now.

I'm reporting stickytarbabies.
That's really sarah's fault and she shouldn't be making fun of PoC.

hehehehhe

What are you laughing at?
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

>that song

holy shit how dead are we

i told you retention would be terrible this league

everyone's too busy playing to be posting

lol yeah right lmao

the fact that people ignored this post basically means the community is complete shit.

>Astramentis Onyx Amulet this morning - 50chaos
>Night time - 1 exalted with low stats

Which one of you is flipping this? I know its this general.

Doing a Arc templar

What do you guys use for survivability? Lightning coil with purity of lightning will probably be a part, but it doesn't look enough to me

Retention is better than ascendancy

>he says 10 days into the league

You've misunderstood. PoE is a prison and /poeg/ is the public space where the worst residents stab each other with shivs made out of dried cum and toilet paper.

Made it out of normal in hardcore for the first time

feel good man

Yes, this is correct. In this 10 day period the player retention has been better than the 10 day period after Ascendancy.

you literally don't know anything. shut the fuck up

You don't even know who you're talking to

Congrats user. Here is a tip for Merciless Hardcore. Do not fight Malachai. Its literally impossible.

cancer

You didn't ignore it... last I checked, you're part of this community, albeit a cancerous pos.

cancer

Based on how fucking shitty map luck I had until I got some more maps unlocked I think it's the latter.

post proofs or get the fuck out

What Ascendancy you gonna pick?

There's always cwdt ic, blasphemy curses, maybe MoM if you build for it?

Decoy totem.

Oh yeah, that's sounds like a great idea for notoriety

>the witch
>image of a ranger

quality shitposting

What the fuck do I do with all the essences?

When should I do the normal labyrinth? Izaro wrecked my practice league character

Stone golem has been my bro every character this league. He taunts shit so you can focus on deeps, and he heals you so you don't have to pot for minor damage.

trade up, craft. use the lowest to complete chaos recipes

Thinking Inquisitor, but i'm not going crit. getting the holy ground ones and augury.

I suppose MoM could be doable, and maybe cwdt IC but i actually never tried that one, normally i self cast

After you finish cruel you go back and do normal lab with good gear. Or you can pay someone to carry you for easy ascendancy.

Fuckign arrange them in a fucking bearable order

Jesus , they were nice enough to give them a nice color scheme

The most difficult part of lab runs are the stupid traps. Izaro is all physical damage. If you have a lot of phys defense he should be easy. What build are you running?

Just got to Act 4 Cruel as a Deadeye Ranger. I am pretty sure my build is garbage and total shit, but I want to stick with this character at least until I beat Merciless. How realistic is it to get enough regret orbs to totally respec a character? Should I just roll a new character if I want to make a new build?

Also are A4 Mines as big a difficulty spike in Cruel as they are in Normal?

If you really want to respec you should only partially do it - and even then you get like 20 refund points from all the quests.

if you can salvage your build within 10-15 regrets, do it, otherwise start over

Cruel Daresso/Kaom are the only real difficulty spike

Are magic items useful on their own, or do well-rolled magic items just exist to get regalled? Also, is it like D2 where magic items can roll affixes that rares can't, or can rares roll anything a magic item can?

you get like 20 respec points and you can buy regrets

unless you have fucked pretty much your entire tree or decide to drastically change your build (like going from bows to swords), respecing mistakes is easy enough

How do I deal with Kaoms fireballs? When he is dying all 4 corners have waterfalls shooting them.

Does anyone know if Inquisitor's Instruments of Virtue counts spells cast from triggers ie. CWDT or Kitava's Thirst?

Thanks. I already spent some regrets earlier because I had the genius idea to get 0% life, and realized around level 40 that shit wasn't gonna fly.

Daresso and Kaom kicked my ass on normal, hopefully I'll do a bit better this time around.

its almost never worth it regaling them unless its jewels or you are playing ssf. rares can anything a magic item can

there are niche builds that use Hidden potential which benefits from using good magic items, but that isnt very common

cap fire resist, have some life%

those are a nonissue really. what you should watch out for is kaom's slam

Do regals have a use other than upgrading good magic items? Or do you get so few of them that you can spend all of them on jewels?

You can use them on GG weapons with T1 crit or physical mods, in the hope of getting more GG mods. If you do the lvl 75 recipe then normally you should have plenty of regals.

Why is nobody buying my shit? These are fair prices.

i was running some lightning arrow build i saw on youtube for the practice league but now im running melee

since my EHC character is way stronger than the other one i think my gear was just ultra shit

I have 4x the dps 2x the hp and much better mitigation this time around

use acquisition.

noone save rmters or scammers use trade chat

You'll want to have around 170% life from the tree when you hit level 70.

you dont need to reach that kind of life bonus until you began doing t5+ maps

I think I'm currently just shy of 100%, and I'm searching for some more nodes. There's one near the center of the tree with a fuckton of +%life and some nearby +%resists, so I'm going after those.

What does t1 mean in this context? The highest-tier of a given mod? E.G. Merciless for +%phys?

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions and give advice, btw.

you do when you're playing on the right side of the tree

>The highest-tier of a given mod
Yes. The mods are unlocked at certain levels. Highest level of mods are ilvl 83 and up. You can hold alt and mouse over on an item to see its ilvl.

Try to cap your resist from gear but don't sweat it too much if you're not quite there yet in normal or cruel. At merci things start hurting quite bad if you're not capped but even then some builds can push into the 70s without being capped. It's not recommended especially if you're playing HC.

Aye, highest possible mod. Merciless, Tyranical, that kind of stuff.

Still a rather nice and extremely expensive process, and essences are imo a bette rtool this league

youve easy access to vp, acro, and can trivially run blasphemy temp chains and enfeeble because attacks are almost cost-free

Thanks. I'm currently 75/70/75/-20 resist on Cruel. I can't really get anything to give me decent chaos resists atm. Gearing even just a little bit of Chaos Resist with my current gear results in my elemental resists taking a steep dive, so I'm just not bothering with it. It seems like a fairly rare damage type, so maybe that's fine for now?

20% is plenty for cruel. Chaos is the hardest resist to gear for, but not absolutely necessary until merciless where stuff like alchemists and the spider bosses start being extremely deadly without

No one cares about Chaos res, Chaos res is a luxury. Those resists are ok i'm lvl 78 and i have similar resists. You should try to cap though.

Why are PoE streamers and youtubers and the 'community' so fucking cancer. They attract attention to builds and gear, fuck the market up and drown out actually important things like how fucking bad the overall balancing of the game is or how stupid some shit is but hey they're veterans, they can handle it! Don't remove the fact you go through the same shit 3 times just to get to the end-game content - not only that but people willingly do this multiple times, for multiple characters, for multiple leagues.

Then that end-game content is defined as being 1-shot or you're out or 1-shot and a whole pack of mobs is gone, if you can't stop the first you're bad, if you can't do the second you're bad. But we love this shit am I right GGG? We want more of it! Give us more dumb bullshit to put up with like Lab! Hell this Atlas is so fucking good toss me some more shitty mapping fun.

odds: respec currency farmer ice trapper to CI based with crit, and use currency for gg CI gear
evens: reroll a new character for boss killing/uber lab farming, and use currency for that

Your samefagging is so apparent every single time. Kill yourself.

cancer

they make money from streaming.

they are not an impartial opinion, their business' health depends on the game being popular, so of course they will shill as hard as they can

retard

What are mistakes you had made starting out that you wish you could had prevented? I am hoping someone have a interesting story.

Good leveling uniques for cast speed?

git gud

installing poe

planning 1st char as CI was a mistake

nigga just look for 15+ cast speed rare wands on poe trade

What are some good uniques that are cheap? Like say 'sleeper-OP'

Not buying stash tabs as soon as you make your account.

low-key op

nigga i can actually just look for anything with %cast speed under my level. didn't realize that actually.

Oh look a 2 MB patch!!
>Cue half an hour of Checking resources

Nah, it's gold. While every retards, including 3/4 of /poeg/ follow fotm, every other piece of gear is practically free because no ones wants them.

this

i climbed some stairs in pier and the background seemed to fall off.

>barely play
>don't even try
>still in the top 1.2%

holy fuck people suck at this game

When is it safe to do Uber lab as an essence drain trickster. Running decoy totem and I have about 6k life, will that be enough?

Why did I download this game on Steam? I'm such a fucking retard. This update system is killing me. REEEEEEEEE

>0.01% of people who have completed any challenges have earned the Essence Portal Effect.
Why is everyone such a fucking casual?

Yea, but even if you are non fotm, these gear price spikes can mess you up.

it's a meme statistic. like 99.999% of accounts have never killed normal brutus, because they never even played the game past making an account.

.01% of people who have completed any challenges
>who have completed any challenges

yeah like 10 challenges can be completed in normal. i'm not disputing the average player mass isn't casual, but it's a skewed statistic, because these people don't play the game past normal.

>yeah like 10 challenges can be completed in normal.
No. Did you even play this league? You get ~8-10 challenges by playing "normally" without caring about challenges by the end of merciless, not normal

can't
wake
up

The skill tree feels like it doesn't have as much impact as it should - especially compared to your equips. Like the whole purpose was to build your own special Snowflake but the reality is you stack tons of health and whatever you need to get to whatever you; logical of course but the only real 'big' modifiers are Keystone passives which can dramatically change your build. I wish there were a fucking lot more of these. Instead people rely on 'Uniques', in quotations because of they're not actually that unique, people sell, buy and move that shit around all the time. They change builds - and enable them - more than your skill tree special snowflake does.

What if there were a bunch of super skill points nodes which everyone could access but you only pick like one. Similar to Asendancy in how you're locked but it's not exactly like that because Witch could dive towards something towards the Shadow's part of the tree but the Witch will never be an Assassin, which is the problem about Ascendancy and how it clearly supports a 'meta'.

>Activate These Waypoints
>Combine three Essence
>Complete These Normal Quests
>Etc.

I said can be completed. Not you will have 10 challenges completed by the end of normal. If you wanted to gauge the player interest in Challenges, the statistic should be taken from people who've reached at least yellow maps, as these are the people who have an interest to play this game in general. Including all accounts with one challenge complete doesn't mean shit, when these people have no interest playing the game past normal or take the full 3 months to do it.

I'm doing an Arc templar, and i really can,t fucking decide between Inquisitor and Hierophant

On one hand, Illuminated Devotion is incredible nice to have with the free leech/AoE/Damage Pen, and i could run some funny shit like double decoy + consuming/rejuv or go for the mana to hp for tanky.

Inquisitor would give me that sweet consecrated ground and Augury

THis is my first real templar, what do you guys think?