/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous Thread:

Males are not allowed to post unless they admit that futa are better than males!!

>Still no qt elezen gf

>tfw no lalagf

Post Miqote tails begging to be stroked! Ears to be poked!

>tfw no qt f.miqote or f.aura to pet your c@boy ears

xth for loli pee erp

poopbox

What 5 abilities should I have as a Warrior? I feel like I should have Internal Release but not sure

>tfw you have friends and talk to them without being weird and creepy

>n EB Emily and spend every day making cute kittens together on Balmung
Maybe someday user.

i will

Give me ebins to web. I'm pretending to be friends with my current eb but it's getting boring

Setoes

good memories

Awena Marette

xth for CANT STAY ASLEEP PLS DON'T WAKE ME UP

Internal, Conval, Provoke, and Awareness are must-have

Choose Second Wind, Flash, or Mantra for your 5th, but Second Wind is usually the most useful

All you need.

Come and relax on Gilgamesh~

We're TOTALLY nice people~

I Kinda want to do lewd things with a lalafell

Well if you insist.

I refuse to admit that because futa is trash, but if you like it that's fine I guess
Put prospect in that last slot and you're golden.

False flag + vague neck yourself

Who is this supposed to falseflag

>rhiki tries to insult rheia on discord
>gets told off
>goes back to thread

flash is a decent enough choice. people will bitch about muh DPS but it's useful when you're low on TP, during pulls, when you're pacified and your healer isn't cleansing, and some edge cases like Ravana's seeing left/right.

that's way too lewd

>coordinated shitposting
lmao tragic

inb4 " post"

why do you post this every thread
nobody gives a fuck

hey kokochan do you like elezen?

hi, I'm F'whalon Rhiki and I'm HAVING A MELTDOWN

who the heck is Kokochan?

what server

Whoa

Is anyone else upset at how ugly cornelia turned out to be? Her character has such a simplistic charm to it. My expectations were so low. Maybe a plain Jane like meria but a little attractive. I think she has to go out of her way to look that bad. The lip piercing looks gross and dirty. I feel like i can smell her from the pictures alone.

>"g-guys i never left"

whoops wrong person. uh do you like long walks underwater?
hey kokochan do you like elezen?

Awareness isn't really a must-have. You need to have ACCESS to it, but it's only useful in fights where enemies have specific skills/phases that boost their crit rate, and fights where you plan on popping Raw Intuition and then turning your back to the enemy (and even then, you usually need an extra macro to remove RI early). The rest of the time you're probably better off with Mantra or Flash, which are both about as useful as Triangulate or an empty slot.

>le friendly facade

desu i much prefer gameplay drama to grownmen

I think she's cute.

>Awareness isn't really a must-have.
This. Ippiki has none but he's still doing relatively fine.

You have good taste in shitposting, game drama is a million times better.

uhm, Fwha cleared YESTERDAY for the FIRST TIME and did it in RECORD TIME, even though everyone in the group he cleared with had it on farm for over a month!!

I do enjoy drowning myself, yes.

>hey kokochan do you like elezen?
I suppose, I'm indifferent. How handsome is he?

Damn user, he never saw it coming.

Another down!

you're a pretty cool guy
we should hang out someday and drown lalafell together
>I'm indifferent
oh...nevermind then...

Ippiki Atros here. I'm quite aware that I'm still better than you.

shes alright just the nose is a bit too fat

>ywn fondle those croissants

The real irony is that Ippiki shills really, really hard for Awareness if you get him going

what tank wouldn't? it's a good skill if you want to stabilize damage taken

>oh...nevermind then...
What a shame.

BTFO

The joke has nothing to do with the actual skill.

>gets one clear
>weapon drops
>immediately avatarfags with it and uses it as validation
everyone else in this thread pales in comparison, jfc

Lalafel are not for drowning. Please do not drown lalafels.

Reminder beepy did nothing wrong except fall in love with a psycho

They are talking about mental states and not about the game.

Everything in Midas/Gordias crits really hard, mixing it in during high damage phases can be a lifesaver. It also massively boosts the effectiveness of skills like Bulwark, Raw Intuition, and Dark Dance, as crits ignore those mitigations.

Is he making fun of himself at this point?
What a sad person.

Pretty savage, I rate between scob and fcob/10

Message me in game. I wouldn't mind repeating it for a screen shot.

then why post about it at all if it's not a relevant pun

bait

Come on down to the ERP Tree in 10 minutes if you want an ass kickin'!

...I'd like that

Chill out ippiki it's just bantz m8

not everyone knows about your faggoty e-celebs, retard

catboys were made for petting

{/pet}

Best Au Ra I've seen along with that old red mateus one

Can someone please post catboy /joy

;-; thanks

Who wants me to make a FC?

Why do people ride E.E.'s dick so hard.
I mean she's cute and all but she's no Fem Roe or Male Lala/Roe/Elzen.

Emily

ty m8

Because you won't ride mine

Source on this? I always thought it was a dude.

I want this cute boy to warm my body during the cold ishgardian days.

Are you one of the things I listed?
I would join an FC with E.E. too bad she's probably as dirt poor as I am.

>boy
i think you might need your eyes checked

On balmung. I have everything planned, I'm just wondering if any man would join.

I feel like this is something that comes from people who only ever do prog as a tank and never as a healer.

It pretty much never actually matters that you 'stabilize' damage from auto-attacks, which are the only attacks that are even capable of a crit for most bosses (exceptions: That one add from T11, Shiva during one specific phase, Quickthinx Allthoughts during Uplander Doom). Auto-attacks simply aren't threatening enough to make that kind of difference, except in a VERY very tiny handful of cases (A3S, during the hand phase, in the brief period of time before it splits into two hands, and ONLY because at the time you were wearing full STR accessories, and A7S, if you've just eaten an Uplander Doom and are still tanking with the vulnerability stacks).

Ultimately it's the healer who's dealing with that damage, and from a healing perspective, it just doesn't ever really affect things. Even if it's a tankbuster sandwiched between two auto-attacks that crit (which happens ~0.5% of the time), it isn't really important, because the mitigation you're running for the tankbuster is going to make the auto-attacks so insignificant that even two crits isn't going to put you in danger of dying unless you fucked up (in which case you'd probably also be at risk of dying if they didn't crit).

Assuming that by "everything" you mean "the specific two examples that I mentioned above", sure. Other than those two exceptions,critical hits are a 1.5x modifier on the most predictable, least threatening damage that a boss deals. That isn't a danger on its own, and in the cases where it could conceivably be a danger, you'll be running other cooldowns that prevent it from actually being one.

>rheia trying to be holier than thou again

I'm glad that people can now see you for the horror that you really are.

Probably is.

No he's 100% correct. I am a "Grown Man" IRL,this has been a known facr since I started posting my character last week :^)

does anybody has a time card or something?, really wanna get back into the game but im poor as a rat for the moment, if you play on leviathan we can do shit together and stuff

Nope and I'm a little bummed because I like your aura
Stay cute

See you in four(five?) hours.

Some people go soft; some people are simply weak. Rheia is weak.

I haven't posted since yesterday and I've been playing OW. Wat?

I love good graphics, I just think it's retarded to use sweetfx to obtain them. How desperate do you have to be?

post c@boi butt

this is bait

Email/Skype? I'll send you a code tomorrow. My main is on levi so i can play with you but I'm not around much.