Are you guys loyal to/do you have a preference towards any specific brand of gasoline?

Are you guys loyal to/do you have a preference towards any specific brand of gasoline?

I almost primarily use Shell.

There's a station around the block from my house, one practically next to my work, and I have no social life so those are practically the only places I go.

Other urls found in this thread:

toptiergas.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=J2d6_CIwaNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Petro can in Canada has the best gas

>that delicious ultra 94 octane

anywhere with ethanol free

meme gas
waste of money, unless you're in an airplane

I drive a car with a turbo, the difference is noticeable

Mostly buy from the local intendant.

Avoid shell like the plague because there is always a line of of cardfags at the register and its over priced.

>Independent.

I avoid BP and Citgo for political reasons.

My car runs on 98 from factory, so my options are Shell or Tesco.

Shell and BP, there's one BP near me with e85 that I use.

98 average octane? I forget how they calculate it over there. The US measuring system is pants on head retarded.

If I could, I'd run my car off the no ethanol 91 at a private airstrip. I use shell otherwise just because it's over a dollar less to the gallon and I can't justify using that expensive of gas for my everyday vehicle. Even with better mpgs, it's not worth it.

98 RON, no idea what that is in AKI/ROZ

98 RON is 93 AKI

>106 RON
>Pic related

Yeah they use a different numbering system.

Basically the higher the octane rating the less energy per given volume of fuel.

>use Shell.
Why would I pay so much extra for nitrogen when the atmosphere is 80% nitrogen?

The idea is that nitrogen alone is more predictable than mixed gasses. That's why race cars fill tires with nitrogen. That said, the marketing for use in gas is likely bullshit

Costco, because it's right by my work and usually the cheapest, if it's after they're closed or more convenient I'll go to Shell.

The marketing for gas use isn't bullshit at all, nitrogen loses pressure at a lower rate than straight air, meaning your normie retard who doesn't check their pressure and is running 15psi until a non retard puts it back up would only be running the low of 20psi if they were on nitrogen, saving fuel in the long term.
The reduced heat cycling also makes your tyre rubber live a happier life.

It

All

Comes

From

The

Ground

I won't put anything but BP 98 in anything i care about. (and yes that is the same as murricas 93)

Strawberries and Hemlock are both from the ground too, faggot, go ahead and pick which one you would rather eat.

They're several gas station in my place. I usually wouldn't give a fuck but I always avoid Petron unless my car is running on vapor

Shell is marketing nitrogen as a fuel additive.

Strawberries and strawberries

Arco for cheapest top-tier gas. Tbh sometimes feel like it's "thinner" and runs quicker through my engine (lower MPG), but it's better than any non top-tier.

Shell seems nicer, but Chevron is my tip pick. Overpriced as fuck, but I get gas points up to .20 off and then I fill up with Chevron. Smooth as butter

Costco.
Mainly because I work there and can get gas right after I leave for the day.

support ur national petrol retailer guis

Irving.

Yeah. BP Momentum 99 from Tesco petrol stations.
Why?
> Clubcard points. Gotta get dem money off vouchers.
> My car is finicky about not getting premium fuel, and the engine loses power and complains when it's not running on it.
> Usually one of the cheapest places around to buy fuel
> Assured quality of fuel; a company that size wouldn't dare rip people off, or fill the petrol tanks with diesel.
> I work at one, so I also save on burning fuel to go buy fuel.
> Pay at pump. No human interaction needed!

Speedway
Gotten $40 in free gas just for having them scan a free key chain every time I buy
Also
>Veeky Forums on the toilet

I'm loyal to specific petrol stations because they are low car friendly :)

I just fill up at wawa when celebrating hoagiefest.

Long Post Guy gets free gas!

Out of the 4 years I've owned my vehicle, only twice has it ever been filled up with gasoline other than Chevron.

And both times it was someone else who had the car and was driving it.

BP
Mainly because I own stock in that company.
In a way... I'm paying myself.

Top tier gas only. Shell life. toptiergas.com/

They also have dollar ice cream cones

Only shell and chevron, nothing else

Independents > big business

BP > Shell = Caltex > United

United a shit, take your dodgy business practices elsewhere.

>shit tier 91 gas with octane booster.
ya no.

Why does it matter?

>being loyal to a gas brand

No. I don't suck cock, why do you ask?

Okay :(

youtube.com/watch?v=J2d6_CIwaNE

>dat shell 93

I use OK (Danish company) or Shell
Sometimes statoil

I never visit Q8 because fuck sheiks

And I never visit all the low-price places like Jet and whetever wierd funky name they have

Quick trip is goat best pizza slices, egg rolls, tornados hnnnng brb

their pizza is overpriced as fuck.

7/11 got da cheap pizza that makes you poot in your pants for a $1 a slice.

What's wrong with ethanol?

Yeah but their is always qts there also instead of smelly pajeet

I tank wherever is the cheapest or cheap enough but near me. I dont give a crap about brands, its all petrol.

I used to use nothing but shell, then car started to run like shit one day, stuttering some chugging a bit here and there. decided to try out ezgo non ethanol and it went away, ran good. went back to shell and ran like shit. won't go anywhere but ezgo now since I save 7 cents on every gallon with their saver card. I tested shell a few more times and every time it ran like shit, tried other shell stations too, didn't help. finally said fuck you and never came back. I'm sure they started adding new shit to their gas that my car didn't like

shell for me, but where i'm living for uni, the shell servo is a total dud :( no air hose for my tyres ect or 98, so yeah :(

It's the only station closest to my house