Fucking faggots who lane split. When im driving my fucking car you have no fucking business my sides

Fucking faggots who lane split. When im driving my fucking car you have no fucking business my sides.

Get the fuck away before i drive over you

but you would lane split if you were in a motorcycle
sitting in trafic with a motorcycle is just awkward and useless
just think for a sec you fucking retard

As long as they don't lane split at stupid speeds, it's fine.

No i dont lane split when im riding my supermoto. I use the whole fucking lane no matter what im driving or riding, it's my territory, if you want to get past use the OTHER FUCKING lane.

Fucking retards, are you mentally challenged by switching lanes?

lane splitting (where legal) is fine at low speeds when traffic is shit. Get over it, bitch.

You'd do it too in 90 degree weather, with full leathers, and dealing with engine heat and road heat roasting you alive.

land splitting is legal almost everywhere in the world. just 49 retarded US states won't allow it.

I did it when I was in Japan. It turned 2 hour drives into 30 minute rides. Which helped to excuse me being gone from work all day. Sometimes I even took scenic routes through the mountains. Just because I had the time to kill.

Filtering and lane splitting are different things.

Lane splitting is retarded and asking to die.

Lane splitting is safer then sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic with all the metal box driving faggots texting and driving.

Yeah, nah. I'll just split past you while you sperg out in your car, stuck in traffic like everyone else.

>stuck in traffic
What shithole do you live in without proper infrastructure?

Wait, so California is the only state that allows lane splitting? Why do people even ride motorcycles in other states if they can't pass traffic?

Uhh. America?

Every city in the USA
What hick town with a population of 5 do you live in?

>2016
>america still can't handle cars
For fucks sake, at least you could try

So, were you born stupid or did you have to try at it?

Guess i meant filtering
Your pick is confusing thought
While in no traffic condition i agree

>For fucks sake, at least you could try
Sorry not every American designs the highways.

...so if you dont traffic your probably in some 3rd rate hick sister fuck town no one really gives a shit about so the concept of lane splitting is lost to you completely and any opinion there of is shit.

You can thank YouTube. They're there with their helmet cams in the hope you start drama so they can slap it online.

>all proper usage of they're, there, and their
you're the real MVP.

Why is this seen as an accomplishment?

Cause America's educational system is in the shits.
>As if it was ever out of the shits.

>there their with they're helmet cams in hope you start drama so they can slap it online

We're on Veeky Forums. Should be enough explanation .

>Filtering and lane splitting are different things.
How?

Wow, not the expected response. Anyway, that shit shouldn't bother you, worst is when they use a totally different word.

>I took are thing with us
>our you going to the store?

>on that wall is a little pitcher (yes I have seen this in written form)

If you want every motorcycle to be in line just in front of you... it's your choice dumb americunt

In any normal country, motorcycle lane splitting is allowed at speeds under ~20mph/~35kph, and it's taught to every car license holder, so they know to watch for them if they're sitting in idle traffic. It massively increases traffic efficiency, there's literally no reason for a motorcycle to split lanes through jammed traffic, except car drivers not expecting it.

Being uncomfortable is no reason to split lanes or filter, you could've just driven a car instead. The actual merit is in the increased traffic flow.