/eog/ - EVE Online General

Neuted dry edition.

Previous thread: Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then all the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: Industrial arrays, drilling platforms
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov ??: updates.eveonline.com/coming/fall/ click through for devblog links on F2P and LINKS, plus teasers for rorqual reworks, industry structures, visual updates AND also free stuff, plus a new ship
>Oct 28: Eve Vegas
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit

Past:
>Aug 20: NC/PL dunk CO2/TEST in SH1-, biggest fight since B-R imgur.com/a/YhwzU
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/announcement-purity-of-the-throne-event-sites-amarr-standings-penalty-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spread the word that the November expansion is on its way, introducing player-constructible Engineering Complexes, reworked Fleet Boosts, and free access as an Alpha Clone.

Meanwhile, prepare to reap the rewards we've set aside for you, our dedicated pilots. Maintain an active subscription from now until the November expansion and your name will be on the list for the following celebratory gifts:

• The Gnosis exploration battlecruiser
• The curious Apotheosis shuttle
• A new SKIN designed for the Gnosis
• A special edition armor suit and goggles set
• Rumors from the shipyards indicate a new ship is about to be unveiled.

Disclaimer

Three ships available to continuous subscribers from the 16th September 2016 until the expansion launch.
Gnosis SKIN, available to all capsuleers who have ever subscribed for at least 1 month at the date of expansion launch
Armor suit and goggles set, available to subscribers that have an active plan on the date that the expansion launches.

first for mana potions

3rd for keepstar

4th for tactical target painting

5st for tactical tackle range bonused vessels

6th for rupture fleet issue

7th for no frig/dessie with less then 3 mids, and no cruiser with less then 4.

>5st

gf

r8

>caps
fuck off my /dog/

-10/10 fail troll

If you undercut by more than 0,01, you should be banned.

Not Minokawa/10

>guys guys i can tank 9999999dps for 5 seconds it means its a gud fit xD

You mean you don't undercut by a full 25% every time?

>mfw people do this
I'll just buy the 25% cheaper ones and relist them.

Thanks for the isk user.

>he spent isk

>spending isk

>having isk

>isk

>

>Interstellar Kredits

>Purity of the Throne Exaltation Temple sites have appeared throughout New Eden. Capsuleer investigation is required.

What is it going to be?

An event like blood harvest or whatever it was called.

At least that's what they claimed. I hope it isn't the bastardized version we got for last event, with that shit tier system.

considering how the last event went, probably something gay

>kredits

you get white amarr skins out of them, a couple of waves of cruisers

Fessor and Legun skins included? If no, then riot.

of course they are not included

OH GOD ARE WE GETTING THE SLASHER HULL REDESIGN TODAY??? YEEEE

Oh wow it's fucking nothing.

At least tell me the event is worth doing this time around? I don't see any information or dev blog about it. Just some hurf blurf amarr purists dindu nuffin go kill em

>mfw I bring some pith B-type EM ward fields to sell in jita
>somehow there are no sell orders
>usual sell price is 70mil
>like a crafty devil I place half my sell orders at 100mil and half at 150mil
>within 10 mins some market pvp nerd buys my 100mil orders and relists them for 149999999.99 ISK
>I modify the rest of my stock down to 70 mil
>thanks for the free ISK

>b-type

>I modify the rest of my stock down to 70 mil
Why? You could still profit from the 150 mil price.

I just wanted to fuck over the market fag desu.

I doubt it was an actual marketfag.

Anyone with even basic knowledge of trading will check the price history of an item that doesn't sell regularly before he invests his shekels.

Stop crushing my dreams :(

CCP told me to wreck your dreams user.

Blame them.

Non-marketfags would probably not even notice this.
It's more likely that someone saw the price difference on a self-sorting spreadsheet and intended to use a bot to babysit the order to make sure it sells quickly, before the price can tank.

Then he's just dumb and doesn't know shit about the deadspace item market.

>deadspace item market

Did I trigger you user?

Should I use a safety word next time?

Tfw wow kills your alliance.

>being in alliance with normalfags

I don't think their are any normies in my alliance.

For the alliance I guess.

You need to work on your life choices user.

You joined a shit alliance.

Which alliance? Name and shame.

>buying the newest wow expansion
>not normies
Come on now.

Either normies, or complete retards. Either way, you need to leave.

Guess ;)
Legion is actually pgud, it's no nostalrius but I like it although Eve is my main game.

>using normie
>not normalfag
Fuck off to your facebook clubs.

Sorry fag is a tigger word of mine

lol what a normie

>The Void S BPO now requires the correct materials for copy operations
Wow that sure affects a lot of people

>she doesn't own T2 BPO's

Gewns

>fessor and legion are the only amarr subcaps worth flying
>lol who needs a skin xD
simply epic ccp

>implying

Legion and Confessor are too impure and mixed with Sleeper cultural enrichment for the Purity types.

I stopped playing a while ago and now i'm too scared to start cause someone will ask me install slack or someshit and i'm already in a slack group Dirt'n'glitter, why the fuck did you leave FW and it would be awkward I am autistic send help

Daily reminder that golem is superior in every way.

Have you noticed more people losing Golems lately? It's been pretty dumb.

>poor man's phoenix and shitty typhoon
>mfw caldarifags mission runners this desperate

I'm new to this game, how do I locate the event sites for this thing today?

Logged in for the first time in about six months and all my ships are dirty as fuck. I love it.

If it's anything like the Serpentis event, they'll pop up on your overview. Make sure you update your overview for anything labeled event because otherwise it won't pop up.

Hope you fags haven't started doing the event sites yet. Your Amarr standings will tank.

Another quality patch, thanks CCP.

>event npcs fuck up amarr standings

I'd suck a dick for a prospect skin desu.

>first event is pretty great with nice rewards, everyone runs them
>later events are alright and have some okay rewards, a lot of people still do them
>last event is shit and has fuckall reward, almost everyone ignores it
>this event is shit and even actively harms your character
You can't make this shit up

who should one spam to get them to fix the fucking event?

The Crimson Harvest is back next month. Hopefully CCP won't fuck it up.

Just shitpost on reddit about it if people haven't already.

CCP sucks reddit's dick all they long so they're bound to notice.

Just outlining, the Punisher can't effectively implement a bonused weapon system because of its lock range and capacitor.

This

It's immensely better to put autocannons or hybrids on a punisher than put lasers on it

My amarr standings are already shit because of my level 5 mission running

community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/announcement-purity-of-the-throne-event-sites-amarr-standings-penalty-investigation/

>We are able to identify all characters who have received standings penalties due to this issue, and will be issuing a mass reimbursement of all the incurred standings hits once the issue has been rectified.

>T3

>m-muh standings!

who fucking cares

get the fuck out

People care if they choose to go to amarr space and their standing is too low you get shot at

What can beat a 150mm railgun AB hull tanked comet in a novice plex (assuming he's on the beacon when you warp in)?

One fucking tracking disruptor

A crucified is a good ship to use, just kill his drones

A beam slicer

You should have the agility and speed to beat his web and scram by activating your mwd and gaining enough momentum to get out of scram range before he locks you

This isn't true if he's aware. The scram turns off the mwd immediately, not after the cycle.

you can only do it with dumb counter fits

try a vigil fleet issue or ac firetail with plate and double webs, orbit at 500m

a rail comet will hit you at point range, you will be forced to bail

if you don't have range control, your tracking disruptor won't mean shit. a crucifier navy issue might stand a chance, though the comet will still probably win because it's substantially faster, but a t1 crucifier will always lose

He's still gonna get ~180dps between 5-8km, plus the crucifier is slow as shit so the comet has range control.

If he loads spike he's doing 146dps at disruptor range, can a slicer can chew through 10,200 EHP before it dies?

I know that but he doesn't lock for a few seconds. You activate a mwd before he locks you after you land and fly straight away from him. Your mwd should give you enough speed before he shuts it off to fly out of scram range. You only need like 2 seconds

>If he loads spike he's doing 146dps at disruptor range,
Thats assuming he can track that, your beams do more damage at further range than him. 75% reduction in tracking is pretty huge

it has like 4x the comet's sig anyway. so if you're hitting the comet with beams, he can probably hit you with spike, even though spike is the wrong ammo

you don't need spike when you have iridium or whatever, and a beam slicer is not ever going to beat a rail comet so this is pointless anyway

Good point, pyfa shows that at 24km iridium only does 10dps less than xray on a standard beam slicer fit.

Slicer would die or be forced off.

So how's the event?

Worth doing this time around?

Not if you want to go to Amarr space ever again

Why would a brawl comet fit rails?

But they'll revert standings loss so that's a non-issue.

Just wondering how much the sites are worth