>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previously seen at:

First for Make Priest Great Again

But Priest already have a 3 mana 4/7.

Text should say

"Can't attack"

Post old screenshots.

Reminder that you too can one a King Krush and all for the low, low price of five bucks.

tfw t3 violet illusionest turn 4 pit lord is a cool combo but will never work because it's nowhere near as broken as 477

*hastily pulls out credit card*

funny but I'm literally doing that as we speak

Lewd.

I miss the days when I could change the minds of enemy Yseras.

Remove everything from "to" to "attack." and you have a suitable priest card.

I have no class legendaries from the classic set. Should I buy the starter bundle when it comes out?
I'm scared that I will get lucky and get King Krush instead of the other useful ones. I'll even prefer the priest lego desu.

I wish priest players would just give up, but they just keep being a nuisance

THE GAME BEGINS!
HUUUURRRRGH MEDIC!

If you are the kind of guy that guys packs or expansions here, then the bundle is a steal. Only staunch F2Pers shouldn't take advantage of the deal.

>Multiple target assignment in hearthstone
Too complex. I might forget what the card effect was halfway through plus i dont want to think about which three things are the best ones to pick. make it random please. Also i love streamers and watching twitch and using twitch emotes everywhere like the waste of carbon i am

I'll give you a 1/10. Honestly the best I can do for a shitpost of this quality.

*win cons being entombed in the distance*

I'll give you my shit to eat

I gotta make a profit. That post is just gonna sit on my shelf for weeks.

Since you guys are so passionate about OC, do you think this could ever be good if Warlock actually got an alternate playstyle to zoo, or do you think the RNG is too immense?

Its either good cards or free dust, win/win either way. Only downside is helping to put food on Brodes table.

REYNAD ON SUDOKU WATCH

twitch
.tv/reynad27/v/89056317?t=04h22m12s

twitch
.tv/reynad27/v/89056317?t=04h24m24s

As an individual card, this is actually good. Since it bypasses the demon battlecries. As for whether it'll see play or not. Probably not.
Zoo 'might' run a one-of, as a pseudo-Call of Wild/Varian sorta thing. But probably not.

Can i get a 'kappa' folks xD

Crying on stream is literally the only thing this faggot is good for, love it

Viable Demon synergy deck when?

>play arena for the first time in 6 months
>paladin
>7-0
>extremely unsatisfying
I wish I could enjoy this game again.

Why have people stopped playing C'Thun warrior? The only control warriors I ever see are classic control.

When does the crying happen? I can't stand this faggot for more than a few minutes.

I quit playing Hearthstone, so I'm a couple weeks slow on this. But did you guys see that vid where eloise was wearing a dress and didn't even zip up the side. Is that a normal thing she does?

Did somebody say demons?

Because C'Thun is a boring as fuck lame gimmick.

>a shittier varian wrynn 100% of the time
>in a class that usually has 300 minions on board, and doesn't need card draw.

In this druid game he gets tilted because of yogg and then becomes 200% at the end when novice engineer doesnt draw what he wanted.

He complains a little bit and then at the begining of the next match he starts fired shots directly at Team 5 and blizzard and their bullshit card designs.

*200% mad

fixed

Name 1 MtG card effect to port to heartstone to improve the game. Assume that the mana cost will be balanced such that it sees solid competitive play, but is not the central card of the format.

I choose Demonic Tutor

Better variant:
>Give all friendly Demon minions +2/+1, give all friendly non-Demon minions +1/-1 and Demon

Ah. I was hoping for literal crying.

Reynad always reminds me of that one douche jocklecock in high school who was inexplicably into 'nerdy' things. I just wanna shave that faux-hawk and tell him to get a real fucking job.

>Warlock opens with two warth guards
>make him pay 11 hp for them
>if he had even one point of hp more than that, he would have won
I love twilight flamecaller so much.

>2 hunter dominance

What's a good hunter deck to ladder with these days? Midrange or secret? I could ues a decklist

Why don't you go suck his dick if you love him so much

Hearthstone won't ever do deck searching, the UI would be too complex
maybe something like "look at the top three X cards, draw one and shuffle the rest back in"

God knows how sparse on the internet and unobvious a hunter deck would be. God forbid you'd type out the words "midrange hunter" or "hybrid hunter" in your omnibox you fucking faggot

How would it's dick be, a tentacle? And what if he has multiple?

just hit legendary and i haven't had fun with this game in months ama

lazy piece of shit

That's a 100% MAN.

Wow rude. Here's another (you) for your trouble.

robes may hide many secrets ;)

How should I fit Dr. Winds in here?

I'm sure there's room in your gaping asshole, you fucking faggot.

Take out one Fire Elemental

>2 mana to get yourself any card out of your deck

Don't be silly, son.

I'm seriously going to get you lynched if you keep posting this.

I would love more mill mechanics

Mmmmmm, that's good butthurt.

Can anyone share a Yogg Priest decklist? Interested in trying it out but can't seem to find a decent one.

whens it come out?

>Go to play SW: Pain
>finger slips before I target one of their minions
>kill my Blackwing Technician
I-it happens, right guys?

forbidden shaping is better than arcane giant if ya got it

No, that's the reason why I stopped just dragging the cards onto the field and use two clicks instead.

I have a question about the legendary stipulation... When it says legendaries can't be golden does that only apply to the one guaranteed legend or did they make it so that any potential legends you get from the packs also cannot be gold? Was that answered at some point?

Why not Yogg Rez Priest without things like 2x Excavated Evil and some other cards?

I'll never understand why anyone would drag a fucking card. Do you drag dropdown menus too? Is it fucking 1995? New to computer?

I think the "*" after "One random class Legendary card from the Classic set" explains it only applies to the random leggo.

big
strong
yogg

It obviously only applies to the free legendary. How fucking autistic are you?

Pick Relaytid

The asterisk says "legendary cards included in the welcome bundle are not golden." The wording implies that it can be applied to multiple cards in one bundle. If it said "THE legendary CARD" it would be clearly only the guaranteed class legend, but it looks like it was worded specifically to speak for the possibility of multiple legends.

Then if it would be applied to all the cards including the booster, why the fuck would they be marking it with an asterisk anyways?

>purify

why at all

To market the product honestly? If the packs are rigged to never give golden legends the customer should know that.

I don't think the game would even be able to tell if you had, say, 10 classic packs beforehand and then the starter pack giving you a total of 20 classic packs.

How would it differentiate between which classic packs are from the welcome pack and which you just had? How would you choose which ones to open knowing that one can't contain legendaries?

Works well against Zoo or Shaman when you can't kill problem minions. Besides, there's next to no draw in the deck.

You can't use purify on enemy minions. Is this a ruse? Were you just pretending to be retarded?

>people want knife juggler to only target minions
Is he really a complaint card?

What if his effect was
>After you summon a minion, deal 1 damage to the enemy in front of this minion
>the minion to the right if inbetween two, damages nothing if nothing in front of it
Would that be a buff or a nerf since Forbidden Ritual would just whiff half the board, but you could launch 6 damage directly to the middle if you actually play cards?

Or would it be better as
>After you summon a minion, deal 1 damage to the enemy in front of that minion
>same target specifications as the other one

>I actually forgot
I think the card I meant was Mass Dispel, sorry user.

>Would that be a buff or a nerf since Forbidden Ritual would just whiff half the board, but you could launch 6 damage directly to the middle if you actually play cards?
That would be a buff, but I really like the idea, because it gives the player complete control over the outcome instead of the current RNG clown fiesta. I'll take that over the current Faggot Juggler any day.

When will combo Rogue be good again? I don't want to play those fucking Burgle or Deathrattle bullshit since I'm not a fucking cuck.

It wouldn't have to differentiate anything. The game could just say "this shmuck's next 10 packs can't have gold legends." It wouldn't make a difference.

I posit a challenge to the /Hsg/ community:

For the next 200 posts refrain from:

1. Using the word "cuck" as a pejorative

2. Saying anything autistic

Be thee man enough to accept?

fuck off you autistic cuck

fr*ck off cuck!!!

I actually had a lot of success with a miracle/barnes/maly deck earlier today. I was playing low ranks/casual, but it was still some of the most fun I've had with the game in a while.

> I'm the autistic one here

Have you read my Sonic/MLP fanfiction

>posting grant gustin after season 2

No autism here just discussing a children's card game on an 18+ Mongolian cartoon forum

>it's a flamewaker kills everything episode

. Saying anything autistic
>>Be thee man enough to accept?
>Saying thee in CURRENT YEAR
>Assuming I'm a MAN
Can you get anymore white cishet? Now if you'll excuse me I have to go see my wife's son and her Big Beautiful Bull

Its a 'Mage gets the coin' episode

>coin no longer counts as a spell nerfing yogg and flamewalker
did I fix hearthstone

>Its a Welcome Bundle gives you another King Krush episode