Valet Hell

How much do I have to tip these fuckers to get one who actually drives a stick everday to park my car? IDGAF if they beat on it when warm, i just dont want my clutch raped. What do I say to find the non newbie?

>letting another guy park your car
>tfw KEK

ask the mexican, they usually can drive stick

>paying for a valet

>give keys to valet
>get in back seat to make sure they don't abuse my car

>How much do I have to tip these fuckers to get one who actually drives a stick everday to park my car?

If you have self-driving cars, you can purchase specific location map data such as parking garages and car parks. This is anticipated to be a growth area when self-driving cars become widely used.

Various companies have been building up databases and smaller companies get bought out. The largest map data company is in Germany and even google and others buy geolocation map data from that german company for use with the cars.

If you have the add-on data packs for your area, then you really can tell the car to go park itself while you go into the club. Then when you come out, you summon the car to you. No valet needed. The geomap data knows where checkpoints are and will stop the car. Because cars can integrate with payment systems (my car can run software and send out a signal so it technically can pay for something if such software existed) by that future date, even a pay-parking spot could be paid for by your car automatically by a pass. My toll roads, HOV lane passes, and toll bridge fees are paid automatically this way already. So the tech definitely exists and is definitely in use already and is definitely proven reliable and is definitely used by a lot of people. So adding it to private parking lots is not a technical problem but probably more of a cost logistics one.

what kind of a faggot uses valet parking?

Get a dashcam. It freaks valets out so at the very least they'll baby it so you don't get them fired. Worst case scenario you check footage, see someone rape your clutch, complain that someone who can't drive stick shouldn't be working there, and get whatever you were doing comped.

t. valet

>not calling the valet ahead of time
>not having a front spot open
>not just pulling up front and getting out and going in
>not having your car front and center

i hate that most of Veeky Forums are poor country folk

No valet is going to do this unless your car is over $100k

Most people who own

>Ferrari
>can't afford to edge your daddy's driveway

this

Speaking of self-driving cars, when that's commonplace, can I just send my car to Florida or somewhere? Would it get pulled for not having people in it?

Will absolutely revolutionize drug trafficing.

Pnr

Until they stop the car with the click of a button and kick your door in.

God that fucking paint. This is why Ferrari tries to choose its buyers.

>Implying I'd own a pos Ferrari, let alone a model that is super temperamental and jerky

Also, >driveway
That's the street, so it's the city's problem.

Also edging your lawn too much is bad for its health.

It's a 04, but yeah. I know a guy who was flown out to the factory to choose everything that went into his.
Turned out pretty nice.

Ah so you take pictures of other people's cars to seek approval like GS400guy

Kek. Don't summon the Teletubby looking faggot.

I work with many Ferraris/Euro exotics in a day, some I have to take pictures of, some I drive.

>seeking validation on a Taiwanese canning form

Keep shootin' tex