>Social /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 36 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/overwatch-healsluts-turn-playing-support-into-an-erotic-1786553002
us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20744165724
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=u4f9361UD0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL NEW THREAD

hana song .

Cutest and best pairing

3mb filesize limit edition

>implying you guys wouldnt clamor for a nazi mercy skin

>Thunderbird Pharah
>Ultraviolet/T.Racer
>Mariachi Reaper

>Deadlock Torbjorn

>Undersea Winston

>Selecao/Striker Lucio

>waifu thread
nah

What the fuck. That's not even original to overwatch

>the fuck is this gook doing smhtbhfam

They actually mention it in the article
kotaku.com/overwatch-healsluts-turn-playing-support-into-an-erotic-1786553002
>But for the venerable “healslut” scene, which is all about the eroticization of playing support roles in games, you’ve got to work with what you’ve got.
>“Mercy ‘rezzed’ the community,” says LeviathanLust, the moderator who runs r/healsluts, a subreddit where people who are into that kind of erotic play meet. Mercy is Overwatch’s most recognizable support character. “She breathed life into the fetish. An incredibly beautiful girl that heals people? It’s a perfect fit.”

how are potg's calculated? I've seen and done much better plays than some of the plays that end up getting chosen

ja mein fraulein

the over scouts are here

why is my chocolate vanilla

Jamison Fawkes!

>competitive
>tfw theres mei hanzo and junkrat on attack

why
why cant these shitters go to the other team

im moving from console to PC, and I have my battlenet tag linked to my console account. WIill my stats be the same on PC?

no.

even moving servers on PC have different stats recorded per region

>People flame me for picking Ana on attack of Dorado
>A 3 man stack starts complaining saying "gg no healer" and one of the guys go Lucio
>Rein can't hold his M2
>Everytime I nanoboost him he would literally walk past the enemy team trying to get the Turret
>Outhealed the Lucio R1
>R2
>Go Winston
>End of the game
>We lost
>I still outhealed the Lucio with a whole round without healing

I'm not even salty that we lost after that. Lost the match but I feel like I got a bit of satisfaction out of proving people wrong.

Shit. Not even my level or skins?

haha no

To be fair Ana solo healer is pretty shit
and if a 3 man stack doesn't pick at least a tank and a healer then they can go fuck themselves
The worst are the 5 guys stack who except you to solo heal their ass

us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20744165724

this might help

answere is no

>solo-q
>four man party on my team
>they refuse to join team chat
>they refuse to group up
>they ruin the team comp
>they flame you in unison after the game

There shouldn't be a party system. You shouldn't be allowed to mute any team chat. This is a SIX person game, you don't need to split communications any smaller than that. If you want to talk bullshit with your friends and not talk Overwatch either

>go to quick play
or
>install Teamspeak

It's not. That fucking. Complicated.

Well, I felt like we had a lot of classes that could benefit from nanoboost (especially Reindy) so that's was my justification for my choice, I don't hate Lucio or anything so if they weren't so agressive I could swap if they felt like that would do anything. We still got roled like butter on a bagel with Lucio, Zarya and Reindy from that 3-man so who knows.

Here, a dumb short idea:

A 76 origin story, before Overwatch and enlisting. 76 and Ana are searching his old home in Indiana for something and 76 has a flashback. It begins with Morrison getting his bizarre hick town neighbors to work together in the state fair and the heated conversation with his father in the barn about him enlisting afterwards.

He remembers coming back 2 years later with Reyes. Morrison had 2 days leave because he got word his father died. Reyes managed to get clearance to join him. They go around the town. Reyes comments on how lucky Morrison was to grow up out here when he grew up in the streets of LA. Reyes discusses maybe ditching the bus back to the training camp and just hiding out here, the two of them.

Morrison says no. He can't stand it here now more than ever. They go back to together.

76 is standing on the porch of his old home. Ana yells that she's making tea. They sit in the kitchen and drink it. "Did I ever tell you I brought Reyes here?" "Oh, no I don't think so. When was that? Overwatch?" "Before, back in training. I had only met him 2 years prior and I was already bringing him back home; though my old man was already dead."

76 wonders if Reyes was right. He should have just turned away from that path. How different things would have been. Ana reminds him, that his actions saved the world. No one else could have done what he did. Reyes did too, at one time.

Frustrated, 76 keeps searching the house he goes up to his old room and notices the window is open. A photo album is open on the desk. One he remembers Reyes snatched out of his room way back when "he wasn't looking". The first pages are him growing up but there are new pages with new photos.

A age mark the size of a picture 76 recently came into possession of fits perfectly in one of the last pages. He smiles.

"Ana, I don't think its here. Let's head out."
"Alright then."
"I think I found something else though."
"Oh? What's that Jack?"

"Hope."

>stack secludes themselves into their own voice channel

>flames the solo players on how they dont follow them

soldier 76 is sonic
reaper is shadow
mercy is robotnik

Holy fuck I've got a story for this

>3 man stack on my team, 2 dps 1 tank
>1 of them is a girl, obviously the gf of one of the guys
>I end up having to solo heal
>pick lucio
>"lucio is the weakest healer can you pick someone else plz"
>tell them to fuck off
>get a 38% of team damage healed card at the end

Will S76 be retired with Metzen gone?

No, but Bastion will since Metzen did all his voice lines

Shit dude you picked a healer?
when it's like this I pick genji/tracer/widow/hanzo/bastion and do my life far from the team

The 76 pandering will just get worse.

>tfw me spamming that image generated a kotaku article

i got banned for talking about it. apparently it's not video games.

there's a mei hanzo and junkrat on the enemy team too

How is grouping up supposed to make it easier to win, when you still have fucking shitters for pub teammates

My last two games were thrown because some plats kept solo pushing with Lucio and getting killed, concluded that Lucio sucked, and switched to Ana on Nepal

And then we had a SR56 High Widow main on Eichenwald Attack, who blamed us for not pushing in past the first choke and said it wasn't her fault we were losing

I can't fucking stand this shit, I lose more points than I win not because our team is clearly being outskilled, but our teammates just making really retarded

Comp was originally going to be six stacks only

So? It doesn't mean that people should be fucking idiots and not join the team chat.

I actually miss sudden death rounds. Draws feel so empty.

It's just food for thought
I wasn't making a judgment on your experience

I want a loli Genji

I kind of wish Blizzard just made two separate queues, one for solos and one for groups. But I doubt it'll ever happen as groups will complain about long queue times.

>only level 14
>solo quickplay puts me in games with lvl 40+

how the fuck am i supposed to get better if I get pubstomped

SymRat is better and cuter

Is anyone else tired of ppl forcing the meta comps in ranked? I keep losing matches because the team believes meta comps are the only way to win. The only time I win is when the comp is 1-2 tank, 3-4dps and 1 support.

just got fullheld on anubis attack
and I don't mean we never took point A, I mean we never made it through the first chokepoint
feels bad

At lower ranks, team comp doesn't have as much of an impact as actual teamwork and individual skill

That is still no fucking excuse to go some retarded comp like Reinhardt, Mei, Junkrat, Hanzo, Mercy, Ana because you are basically gambling on the fact that the enemy team is basically even more retarded and can't deal with your lineup

they're probably in groups and it fucks the mmr. do you have any friends to group with, if not post id here and find an user to play with

it's retarded as fuck. i literally just faced a whole team of 90+

Actually I deranged because of retarded comps like that. Plus too many ppl relying on Reinhardt, most I've teamed up with refuse to swing the hammer at squishies. All they do is shield and die. Also having 2 supports is pointless if the team can't push/defend. I've asked several times for one support to switch to dps or one dps to switch with one support, but everyone is too stubborn and wants to main that 1 character

are you playing in a dead zone? I never get matched against 6 stacks unless I have a group of 4+ or it's a time people usually aren't on

twitch
.tv/gods_live/v/89096606?t=56m46
gods got mad while queuing and started ranting about how to properly use toilet paper

EU, it's like 8am here

How hard do you think 76 beats up Mercy?

He beats up her genitals hard with his genitals

hahaha u mean like sex
isnt dat forbidden between unwed couples tho

Mercy is a whore, so it's okay.

>Mercy is a whore
Won't deny that

>DPS
First time in competitive I've heard someone talk to me about it.

Honestly. I think it's fucking retarded to begin with. It implies your target is standing still to begin with or your crosshairs are trained on that target consistently.

In a game with teleports, speed-boosts, shields, and a whole heapload of escape and mobility mechanics.

Did I fucking miss something here?

In the same breath someone picks bastion, fucking bastion, in a comp that wouldn't even support him to begin with, they tell me I'm wrong for picking Widowmaker, someone who can counter the likes of Zen and Pharah easily.

You're just better off picking McCree rather than widowmaker.

I really hate playing that character.

As Hanzo, how much weapon accuracy should I have realistically? Also, how can you deal with an enemy Genji on the point with only the healer (Ana) near you and not panic?

When mentioning dps, nobody actually means raw damage per second, mate. It just exists out of convenience and implies that heroes with higher dps on paper has higher damage poteitial on the field.
For instance, Reaper has the highest dps among offensive characters on paper. In reality, his max dps can only be achieved shooting literally in melee radius and hitting all the pellets at that. Tracer can allow herself to keep more distance and can actually miss a few shots from a mag without hurting damage output too much, hence she can easily outdamage Reaper in the game.
Same shit with McCree, only a bit different variables. He has way more range than both of the characters and having low rof high damage and accuracy gun, he benefits a lot more from headshots, and can outdamage both characters if played right.
It rarely matters which character has higher raw damage output as in game it's not very often you get in perfect vacuum situation like this

Fuck I just read that again myself and it's a bunch of gibberish, I'm sorry I just woke up

Basically
Bastion has high DPS, but very strict requirements for it
McCree has less DPS, but can deal maximum in pretty much any situation in the game
In vacuum - Bastion>McCree
In reality - McCree>Bastion

canon relationships when

>Playing Comp on Hanamura.
>Playing Rein, charge through the first chokepoint and grab the D.Va, charge ends and she goes off the cliff, has to fly back.
>She and the Tracer and the Mercy all focus on me and I die but this gives the team enough time to take out the other three and get past the chokepoint to take out the rest and take the point.

Being a tank can be pretty annoying sometimes but I love it when I'm able to make things like that happen.

>Mercy is a whore
>Mercy smoking cigarettes

R E E E E E E E E E

mercy is canonically the sluttiest girl

You are out of your goddamned mind.
Mercy is pure.

>be a 3.2k shitter
>get matched with a 3 man premade made of 2 masters and 1 grand master players
>we win since the team is stacked
>+2

I could wait a little to play the game and gain a a normal amount you fuckwits.

Why are there two threads and why do I even bother playing support in solo queue

This. She only uses her mouth.

Anal is pure too

How do I kill nanoboosted Reinhardt as Roadhog? Every time I hook them they kill my team

Roadhog is designed to pick off squishies and literally can't do shit about a rampaging Reinhardt except maybe jump off a cliff and try to hook him down with him

Is this thread dead?
Or am I in the wrong thread?

For varying reasons, there are often multiple Overwatch threads up on Veeky Forums

this person cannot draw machinery for the life of them, I'd wager

REMINDER THAT THIS IS HOW YOU PUSH PAST EICHENWALDE EASILY

youtube.com/watch?v=u4f9361UD0U

>Genji can easily get over the building on the left
Fuck, and I tried to learn how to go right.

And now the other team just waits for it

post vidya characters with gameplay mechanics you would like to see in a new overwatch hero

It should be the one people use since it was linked first, but people are retarded. Who knew?

Real thread here:

This thread was made first. Save that thread for later, like this one was saved.

fuck off

same as the other thread.
What if McCree's flashbang was just a plain 'ol flashbang that he could bounce off walls and corners and it would blind people like an actual flashbang instead of stunning them for an easy shot?

3 threads up
explain this

Waifufags

But one of the reasons he has a stun is that he can hit his fan the hammer in combination with it, the flash won't help with that at all. It'd also make him a far worse counter for Genji and particularly Tracer, who is hard enough to deal with as it is when played by a good player.

autism

Please save this thread for later. This thread was made after this one:
The issue isn't with the OP, it's with making extra threads when there is no need. Please do not make new threads without checking the catalog to see if a thread is already up.

Then his role as a tracer killer would be diminished significantly.

Are you fucking retarded?

The other thread was created far later you dipshit.

You made that other thread later, you retarded piece of shit, this thread was made 10 hours ago.

Fareeha