Crawling in an American Muscle

Today I witnessed the clowniest thing. A Dutch guy was trying to manoeuvrer a old 'merican muscle (it looked like some old first gen camaro) around one of our tiny ass roundabouts. Now for one the thing was too fucking wide. Secondly it clearly lacked power steering and this guy was struggling despite being above average in size. Thirdly he was crawling and riding the clutch while lightly tapping the gas.

I'm just wondering. Was it just badly tuned or do you literally have to do that if you want to craw just a car? I don't know if it was running lean or rich but it sounded like one of those WWII piston aircraft engines idling.

Other urls found in this thread:

speurders.nl/overzicht/autos/toyota/toyota-paseo-te-koop-158964654.html
speurders.nl/overzicht/autos/honda/nette-honda-civic-158424335.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I daily drive a 71 cutlass and I'm fine with roundabouts. I just downshift into second.

The only time a person should ever have to ride a clutch is when parking or stuck in traffic.

Is this a shit post? I genuinely can't tell.

>Camaro
>Wide

Wikipedia
Width

72.5 in (1,842 mm) (MY1967)
72.5 in (1,842 mm) (MY1968)
74.0 in (1,880 mm) (MY1969)

That's wide for a cyclist-filled progressive yuro country.

you have pussy tiny roads haha incompetent Dutchmen, such pansies

get a life, pansy

Yeah I'm looking at the width of mid size eurocock cars and the widest I can find is 72 inches. I never realized the First gen Fbody was actually wider than the third gen at 72 inches

>I don't know if it was running lean or rich but it sounded like one of those WWII piston aircraft engines idling.

American engines are horribly optimized and run like shit. It's how they are.

Not really, tons of cars are this wide nowadays. OP has probably simply confused the model and it was a legit landbarge.

>It's another angry Europoor thread
Can we please have them banned already?

this, range ban anyone from countries whose governments do not allow fun
they can't be enthusiasts

Old performance carbed engines require constant attention.

>countries who's governments don't allow fun
>he can't import a car less than 25 years old

>You can have as much AMERICAN™ fun as you want, buddy ol boy, who needs that jap crap ya'll

>Implying you wouldn't be satisfied with an 1993 R32 anyway

Sounds to me like he's either retarded or nursing a broken car home

sounds like he was trying to keep his turning radius down.

get a load of this badass tough guy

Why can't Americans handle banter? Legit question

I really don't care much for the europoor vs. murricuck shitposting, but are you two actually defending this?

the fuck it says?

this sounds like a bullshit story, non power steering is easy to turn at road speed, only tough when you're nearly stopped. a camaro would be able to idle in gear, no reason to ride a clutch when there is torque.

Those are American roundabouts pal.
Have an example of a Dutch roundabout in my town, probably one of the worst bits of road around.

>translating manouvreren incorrectly
It's just called maneuvering

This fucker's like the worst bit of road in my city.

Is that Hilversum or Amersfoort?

Nope, Groningen all the way up north.

Oh, I was nearly sure it was one of those two.
What do you drive under the glorious assraping we call vehicle tax?

Nothing yet, sadly. Working on getting my license, got my theory exam on thursday.
I've been looking on used car sites, there don't seem to be a lot of very interesting cars in this area except for a lot of Saabs and maybe a hot hatch, somewhat sporty coupe and potential sleeper sedan/wagon here and there.

apparently the dutch have biggest penises in yurop

Idk about that but we are the tallest tho, with the male avg. at 185 cm (6'1)

Yeah, those theory exams are killer and expensive as fuck.
Cars in Groningen etc. are usually really cheap compared to around the middle of the country cause people can't be arsed to buy cars there.
Actually, if you are gonna do your driving exam sometime soon, add me up on Whatsapp +31622269479 .
I'll give you a code to a website that'll guarantee you ace it, I got 58/60 questions right using it. (still a close cut seeing as 55 will fail you)

If you don't mind using your student OV a bit: speurders.nl/overzicht/autos/toyota/toyota-paseo-te-koop-158964654.html

And: speurders.nl/overzicht/autos/honda/nette-honda-civic-158424335.html

I've got a DVD with practice exams and questions on it, tried 4 so far and passed them all. Feeling pretty confident already.

American cars do just fine on roundabouts.

Why can't eurofags build proper roundabouts