/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

News
-someones making a fashion magazine

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9618ee9575b3de8cdb7cd2781b848d3fc57bf88dd3ffe2bf11a8d64cdf301a62
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A n-new thread..?

/ink/ is no die.

now that's some news!

at least link the magazine details that we posted so far

>
th-thanks
i havent used shooters much lately
i might switch after this match

ok you find a room and I'll switch too since I already started the match without you.

you do it

Friends with Octarians!

OP should have instead of being a lazy nigger

only octarians are friends with octarians
inklings are filthy creatures that are violent and betrayers and one day they will be stopped

i don't care about your dumb project
you should be grateful i kept the last thread bumped for so long

Fuck me, we needed those damn cooks. I'm going with caustic soda.

ah, ggs. i wasn't planning on staying up so late. kinda lost track of time

oh good games that was fun!

Disney

What does it meeeaan

please stroke my octocock before you execute me

WHY IS THIS PURE OCTOLING USING A FILTHY INKLING WEAPON

Octarians and Inklings are peaceful with each other, you should calm down, lower your false flag and accept that Octarians have just as much right to be discussed as the other species that inhabit splatoon.

wretched inkling appropriator, you need to cease your blatant slander of all that octolings stand for and stop defending the inkling filth

the inkling trash will never be our allies or our friends, they will only grovel before the overwhelming might of the octoling empire

soon ever the imperfect octarians will be wiped out by the octoling master race

feeble actions towards slaughtering that male Inkling

this octoling would be punished for her weakness

this octoling would be executed for her insubordination

this octoling would be commended for capturing a live Inkling so he may be publically tortured before the octoling hordes

how effective is a quick super jump meme build?

Effective?
No.
Fun?
Yes.

4ch was down for a bit.

but i'm here to say: no die.

Sooner or later you will have to sleep. And then there's nothing you can do but let this place die.

Sleep? Sleep is for those that are broke. I dont sleep

During daytime my fellow squids and octopuses alike keep the thread alive.

When it is night I slowly rise from my slumber and carry on the faint, but steady light.

Well, with a whopping eleven people attending this thread in the last six hours, the light flickers.

I'm trying really hard. And I know more anons will wake up and visit during the day, so I carry on.

Alright, I won't make you question yourself. This general is dead beyond belief, content and discussion is at a record low, and the remainder of users only use it as their collective shitposting ground, but you keep fighting that good fight.

please stop with the thread meta

now, say one good thing and one bad thing about your main weapon

i don't have a wii

so i'll just say i love octolings

stop lying

we know you love and play splatoon on a daily basis.

no i am poor

I can't really think of anything wrong with the splatterscope. I mean, I could wish for things that made it OP, but as a realistic set up it's pretty balanced.

H3

It's a Dynamo that kills instantly and has a bottomless ink tank.

You have to aim it.

anniefags need to kill themselves

.52 Gal Deco

It's a .52 Gal

Dude inkstrike lmao

literally hang yourself
this isn't for the wii you fucking retard

yeah i play splatoon on my xbone i love it xD

H3s scare the fuck out of me, they always seem so sneaky. Just popping up out of nowhere at point blank and that loud ass machine gun fire.

Kelp splatterscope is fucking amazing but really ranges from bullshit frustrating to the easiest weapon ever. And thats fighting with and against it.

Im sorry, Alice but its true! ;_;

Sobbing octolings.

>music cuts out

What kind of heathen raises their voices at Callie and Marie?

Rude Dudes

The inkling single handedly carrying the entire war effort.

Since no one seems to have further thoughts on the drafted guidelines, here’s what will be implemented:

Categories:
Full Brand: Must use only clothes of the chosen brand to form a look. Weapon optional (Ex. Tentatek Splattershot with all Tentatek clothing).
With Weapon: Must include a weapon and with any brand clothes to form a look.
Without Weapon: Must only be the inkling with any brand clothes to form a look.
Splatfest: Must be only during any region’s Splatfest that shows off one of the Splatfest sides.
On Location: Must be taken in chosen game map and overall look is related to that map.
Streetsnap: Must be taken somewhere in Booyah Base, being out and about.
Bonus: Hypothetical gear, in-game band outfits, fake advertisements, mono color outfits. Artist choice.

Submissions:
Reply to this post or upload to this filedrop your pictures: mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9618ee9575b3de8cdb7cd2781b848d3fc57bf88dd3ffe2bf11a8d64cdf301a62
Use postimg.org to get 1280x720 screenshots from the game. Submissions for certain category pictures that do not need a specific location to get the picture (Ex. Bonus) should default to taking a picture from the Equipment Screen. When uploading your submissions either to the filedrop or in reply to this post, name the file and/or upload the description following this format:

[Category]_[Ink Color]_[Squid Name/ User Name/NNID]

EX. WithWeapon_DarkBlue_*SquilliamTheSquidhog
*Whatever Name you choose, make it consistent across all your submissions for all categories.

Voting:
Polls will be created for each category once the submission period ends. All the submissions need to be in no later than the end of September so there is enough time to vote and so the artist(s) have time.

There needs to be six (6) unique submissions minimum for a category otherwise it will not be included in the magazine. If there are not enough submissions overall the magazine will have to be cancelled.

Submissions are open!

I completely forgot you fags were going to do a magazine thing
good luck with it

Here are the current details on /ink/'s fashion magazine.

Thank you, I hope people have fun with it. Everyone here is welcome to participate so please feel free to submit some of your cool outfits.

Meant to do this

Can you fuck off with this already? Go make a discord if you want to circlejerk this much.

Grow up and learn to filter things you don't like. Do I need to teach you how to wipe your own ass too? Fuck off after you fuck yourself.

splatoon anime when

I'd rather have a 90s Nickelodeon cartoon of Splatoon.

anyone up for twins?

squig please stop shitposting

Same as yesterday? Sure.

post fresh squids

Damn kids, get off my prawn!

id is nizmo-indian
not gonna be able to play for long though

Go ahead, got you added from before.

twins up

forgot how good inkzooka is on this map

>order a perfect main saver shirt
>two correct, one unlock
>oooh
>farting triangle

God damn flying krakens.

fuck that carbon was annoying

I can't stand that zwee fighting shit.

damn got rekt by those l-3's, one kraken after another.

Dammit, I got destroyed by that きょん!!e-litre.

dumb weeb

Gonna stop here, good game to end off of, ggs

ggs, shame about the penultimate one but that was a solid finish.

Spyke is and has always been a failure to deliver faggot. But I never knew he could also fuck up your order.

Man, my plaza is full of squibs.

Either that or alts that are really bad at drawing.

At least you need an ability you can roll elsewhere. I need as many of those farting triangles as I can get, but these are impossible to roll.

I've never really tried a bomb range up build. Early on I'd always keep a couple because without it bombs feel too heavy, but is there some threshold where it gets really useful?

No, they only handled a tiny part of the war effort. There are dozens of 'Agent 3's.

Not him but I find 2 mains worth to be perfect.

2 mains, but still a worthless ability.

Why do people treat Nickelodeon like it was the benchmark of cartoons in the 90's? It's the era that gave us garbage like Doug, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, Wild Thornberries...

I can't speak to the animation era, but as an aesthetic I can understand the comparison. I think it's mostly superficial though.

this is some advanced cancer
why would you do this to a general

uh so I named my filenames how you want and that's all I have to do I think

just report it.

here's #2

and the last one for this category that I'm allowed. I dont want to take up the whole thread so for the other two categories I get I will put them in the file link thing