Destiny General - /dg/

Private matches will be released today
Reset imminent

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QTVU-bAkB4sBSSgxx92w9fjkyp657bxS3jxSsAiiJw/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Titans #1

TIGERS

would it be busted if helm of saint-14 not only blinded but suppresed people in the bubble?

Tiddy Titans when

uh yes. you already get your grenade and melee recharged for free when you put up a bubble, just throw your suppression grenade

No but panic button strikers and bladedancers will complain

Hey

u suk lulz

Suck a butt

approaching ludicrous speed

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QTVU-bAkB4sBSSgxx92w9fjkyp657bxS3jxSsAiiJw/edit#gid=0

Depending on turnout a /dg/ PvP event MAY OR MAY NOT be held.

If you are interested and have a team or even if you don't and want to be part of it add your name to it along with your class.

Current plans are for this to take place over the weekend (as if it were trials) so hopefully it's more convenient for everyone.

Obviously due to time zones teams will be matched with each other with both teams agreeing to an available schedule which may lead to region matches in the early stages. If you don't communicate when you're available the match will result in a forfeit unless your teammates can find a replacement, after which the new player will be part of the team.

It's still early days and for all we know this may not take off, but whatever.

Worth a try.

>very fast hunter skating at incredible hihg speed

Suck my 9 inch cock

>EdgyProdigy playing with ILoveSatan666x

CRAAAAAAAAAWLING

IN MY

SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

what the fuck is her problem?

She got raped by a hive god king and his son.

desu i think it would be fair. keeps blade cancer and panic smash from going full retard and killing you in the bubble. while the other supers can get shut down by suppressor.

>TayTay
Shit waifu

you're already blinding them long enough to melt them. adding a free suppression field would make it too strong for PvP.

Engram upgrades break item boundaries for some weird reason.

>Eris Morn's Revenge

why do ppl say this is not possible to do anymore? I thought it was just collecting some items

>week before Rise of Iron launches
>all these retarded bugs popping up

can't wait for 2 months of buggy shit that takes forever to get fixed

>too strong for PvP

>see titan wearing giant toothbrush helmet sitting in a bubble
>walk into it
>surprised when you get btfo
It's powerful, but incredibly easy to avoid. I'd like to see it get added for testing, if it's too good then just revert it.

You can't get one or two of the fragments before the 20th anymore.

Eris Mom is best Mom

Some of the fragments are "timegated" for lack of a better word.

For example, this is the last hour you have to get the Oryx Challenge Mode calcified fragment and Thalnok from CoO.

Once reset hits, Oryx Challenge Mode and Thalnok calcified fragments can no longer be picked up. It will be Warpriest and Balwur.

Tru, tru.

doesn't matter how obvious it is, it'd still be too strong a choice, especially for PvP. Bungie seemingly hates obvious weapon/armor picks; adding suppression to the bubble in addition to blinding would make it the easiest choice for PvP. giving Titans a free suppression field and a grenade for free just for using their super is too advantageous.

We found what remained of their bodies scattered across the Skywatch...

Delete this and then yourself, there's already one in the works you abortion survivor. You know there is.

lol whens the last time you saw a defender titan without backup plans. and why is another grenade too strong? every other super has killing potential. the bubble however is pure defense. and as it stands every super can break it while killing everyone inside. how is it too strong? when people pop supers there's a mental cue the goes off saying "avoid that super, it could kill me" when you see a bubble you think "lol" and it doesnt bother you. personally i would like to see a more avoid my bubble reaction than the latter.

Yeah, the one I made when the announcement for Private games were made.

Having played Warframe recently made this look sad

i got killed by a bubble once. still don't know how

UR just got nerfed so i assume NBP will fall out favor along with it, as its no longer the crazy combo it was.

you're not talking about adding an extra grenade, you're talking about making the inside of a bubble a suppression field. that's a completely different thing as it doesn't cost a resource like a grenade. giving titans a suppression/blinding field inside their bubble, in addition to a throwable suppression field is fairly ridiculous. it limits the amount of options an attacking player has quite considerably for very little, if any, trade off.

if you don't have a super your reaction to a bubble is already avoidance,

If anyone on PS4 still wants/needs Oryx before rollover, I have the HM checkpoint on multiple characters.

id jump on that in a heartbeat if you get the people, but sadly i have work in about an hour.
only good thing is im covering for someone else so i wont be there all day though

Once the reset hits and I can do War Priest CM, I will have gotten:

Golgoroth CM shard
Oryx CM shard
the final 3/4 of the Crucible quest line
Return to the reef and complete a CoE card
and the last 2 CoO shards

All since about 90 minutes before the reset last week.

>Do well in crucible
>People keep friend requesting you
>Be naive and add them because you want to eventually run a raid and you dont have enough IRL friends that play
>They always want to talk on mic and join your fireteam at random

None of them are even good so when they join my fireteam I end up carrying them through everything. I dont want to set my fireteam to privet because I want my real friends to be able to join whenever. Should I just delete them from my friends list?

Also
>that creepy guy you added for trials that always asks about your life on mic and through messaging. Asking you what city you live in and getting offended when you avoid the question

NBP are still good, just gonna see more party crashers. and concerning suppression grenades, under normal circumstances they dont kill, have a smaller blast radius and no Dot. .if you want to get the kill, it requires some interaction, like a primary fight or something else that damages. the reason i think its fair is because the entire engagment depends on whether or not they want to fight. if not? back away. right now bubbles at best are distractions.

That's some creepy shit man, I do alright in crucible and have never gotten a friend request. And i've never heard of someone doing well and getting friend requests.

i know that feel senpai, one guy i added was so creepy he did google searches later and then tried adding me on other platforms to talk to me when i stopped answering creepy questions and shit about my family

your proposed change doesn't make bubbles anymore than a distraction either. if anything, it slides them even more into that category because if you see a Saint 14, you know you can't enter that bubble at all. you'd end up with the same problem at the end of the day, except then bubbles could only be countered by 1 super per class instead of 2.

I dont know man. I have had like 15 people randomly add me in the past few months.

Also happened a few times when I would help people get kills when I noticed they were using Imprecation. (That quest is fucking horrible).

>and loved it

Idk maybe people just fantasize about you or some shit. If it was happening to me, I would delete them from my friends list and block that creepy trials guy. But thats just me.

Creepy trials guy did get blocked but he can def find my other accounts if he wants to.

>that creepy guy you added for trials that always asks about your life on mic and through messaging.

Not as bad as that guy who finds photos of a person online, spams them in the general, pretends to be people in the general and makes a stalking board on one of the #chans

Spooky shit right there, Can't say i have anymore advice other than to do what makes you comfortable. Feel free to add me if you wish, i don't think i'm creepy and i don't have a life so i'm on most of the time.

Holy fuck I thought it was bad here.
I still love overwatch though *winky face*

Are you and Dragonheart going to finally settle the score later?

>tfw stinky farts

Are you referencing someone?

Im a ps4fag

Anyone that uses #chans is a fucking faggot anyways.

>Be vegetarian for 12 years
>Always eat a high fiber diet
>tfw almost never farts

Yes, you already know this. BOB.

I like steak.

>Are you referencing someone?

Old /hg/ had some real creeps

Hardly, a shit load of people from here play.

very soon

what the fuck I expected a datamine already

I really shouldn't get my hopes up about private matches in 6 minutes, but I am going to.

Now we're chilling to keep the checkpoint
anyone want it after rollover?

THE Reddit power user himself MattWGordon doesn't care enough about this game anymore to do another data mine.

Chinks haven't gotten their hands on it yet to brute force it open with whatever chink magic they use.

Hype. I cant wait to get into private matches to look for glitches please be true that it comes with reset. KEK please grant me repeating digits now more than ever.

Been in about the same boat. been hella fun to do.

so you gonna unblock Dragonheart then

xbone HM raid with CM anyone?

no

are they out

Did you not see the YouTube videos last night?

>the week before year three has rumble as its weekly playlist
>rumble
I won't play much, but I know you nerds will go crazy.

Oh neat, freelance is also up.

>king's fall
>legacy activity
top kek

>KF CM is all 3 challenges this week

>3 challenges on kings fall

I don't need to unblock him to whoop his ass.
But if destiny says I do then I will for the duration of the match, but he's staying muted. Except for after I win and autistically mock him by screaming BTFO then playing the vocaroo of him having an aneurysm over my headset. :^)

It doesn't appear so.

COURT OF ORYX IS KAGOOR
AGAIN
NOT BALWUR
IT DIDN'T CYCLE THROUGH
THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET THE LAST CALCIFIED FRAGMENT
BUNGO HAS FUCKED ME

You had literally a fucking year to do this, I can't feel sorry for you.

ps4 4.0 software update is out!

Fuck me really sony a software update godamnit RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What happened to the PS4 trial?

>All 3 challenge modes
>Can't play

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>They gave in to Reddits whiny entitled demands for triple challenge

Fucking come the fuck on Bungie.

I've gotten a Finnala's Peril with Outlaw, Rifled Barrel, and Reactive reload and also an Eyasluna with Outlaw, Smallbore, and Mulligan and I'm having trouble deciding between the two.

Does the Eyasluna get more reserve ammo? It's always seemed low on Finnala's Peril.

Eyas PvP
Finnala PvE

>Watching some retards pc video for some reason
>playing battlefield 4
>kills a dude
>dude was named "mara sov"

1/3 for NF on PS4

BiasedBob

Who wants to knock out these challenge modes?

>its another "activated at 10am" episode

try again, they're rotating

It cycles, got Balwur after despawning Fanboy of Crota

I'm one of the people who decided to make a new account to try and get it as a challenge.
My original account has had this shit done since the week it could be done.

I just thought I'd try to make Destiny interesting again by actually giving myself a challenge before Rise of Iron came out.

If I'd known/realized that CoO was random, not cyclical, I wouldn't have fucking bothered and would have spent that time hoarding engrams or hell, playing overwatch.

I've heard Eyasluna is an absolute monster in PvP but I don't play a lot of Crucible and tend to use Hawkmoon when I do. I'm not seeing a huge difference in any stats, so I'm not sure what it is it about the gun makes it wreck so much shit.

Christ they really are making this easy for all the newfags.

Ah, so a masochist. 10/4 bro, 10/4.

>Trickle NF

>pvp with supers
>the supers are 1hit kill, hunter can literally blade dance an entire party

why do developers do this

as in, right now? because I would like to stop raging.