Car vs a very expensive watch

Car vs a very expensive watch.

Think about it a watch you can take anywhere. A car you cannot.

A car you can drive but it costs to upkeep and repair and gas. Sometimes luxury watches maintain their value longer than cars.

A car is a pussy mobile. But a watch can also help you get laid like an iPhone can.

Discuss. You can fuck a girl in a car. But you can also fuck a girl with your watch on and after say stuff like "don't touch the watch" but don't touch the car is a little more odd.

Cant really have fun with a watch, might be neat to look at for a minute but a car is a vehicle of freedom.

Cars are WAY more fun than watches. What can you do with a watch? They're precisely tuned instruments designed for a specific application, a limited application. But a car? There's so much potential there. Most cars are not finely tuned instruments that lose your life savings in value if you look at them wrong. You can throw crazy engines in them, put stupid body kits and decals on them, put lift kits on and go muddin... you can make your car YOURS. You can buy a cheapo car and break it into smithereens without the guilt you get from breaking your watch, or even scratching it.

The car has a clock but the watch does not have a car

Why not both, poorfag?

You're thread is retarded and I don't get the dank meme in your OP. This is now a Volvo thread.

You can have fun with it by looking at how it plays with the light

Have fun doing that at the bus stop faggot. Literally nigger tier.

Have fun filling up your tank and fixing car shit you grease monkey, while I uber black your girl from the club to my condo and fuck her with my watch just to get off

And people on /int/ get banned for saying mean things about Argentinans.

how many layers of irony are you on right now, my dude?

BOOM /thread bitch. My car's got a crystal-y analog clock in the dash.

needs moar pipe

How about a gun?

You can physically take a gun wherever you can go, although some places won't allow that. Guns can be treated like a bulky outfit accessory.

Guns cost little to maintain. Depending on ammo they may cost a lot to use or they may not. Like a watch, it's easier than a car to mothball for extended periods and they don't necessarily need to be insured and licensed to use.

Guns almost always hold their value well and rarely depreciate.

Guns may help you get laid idk

You can fuck a girl with a rifle slung across your back and a handgun on your hip.

OP here my next purchase is a gun, I have a slick one in mind too all black fits in pocket nice revolver. Good aim, classic, timeless.

this guy gets it

this guy gets it.

I do love watches too OP.

Why not both right? ;)

>imblying a watch can get you laid
even if it can, it attracts wrong sort of women
same with cars

>watch can get you laid
dude have you ever driven a nice car? something that isn't a 4cylinder shitbox? because a nice luxury car is WAAAAYYYYYYY better than a watch 98% of the time. nobody wears/notices watches anymore

source- a dude that wears watches daily and has owned a variety of different cars

What is that even from?
The "Born to die, world is a fuck, etc"

come talk to me after you backfire your watch in front of an outdoor table of rich snobs

before taking off in a loud scary blast of exhaust gas

You don't have a watch, a condo or even enough money for an Uber ride. And since most kids on this board are gigantic faggots, you brought a trap back to your mom's place. Bravo