Has Veeky Forums ever caught someone messing with their car? Like, in the process of letting your tyres down...

Has Veeky Forums ever caught someone messing with their car? Like, in the process of letting your tyres down, or attempting to break into it or something?

>be me
>usually don't use my nice car for trivial trips but I was out driving it earlier in the day so whatever its warmed up
>need to get butter and milk from the shop
>park miles and miles away from all the normies so I don't get my doors fucked up
>go in buy my shit
>come back out and see some guy eyeing up my car and skulking and shit
>get a bit closer and realise he's down on one knee proposal style
>he's got his phone out and is taking photos of it
>when I unlock the car he gets a shock, looks around and spots me
>I get closer
>he smiles and is like 'heh nice car mate, these were a 4.2 V8 right?'
>I tell him to fuck off and don't mess with my car again
>he just frowns at me and walks off

he was just admiring your ride man.
Take it easy

I have a recurring nightmare about Brazillian street kids stealing the wheels off my 1978 Camaro that I dont own in real life, if that counts.

He was literally just an admirer you fucking sperg

i have a recurring nightmare that people will steal my 1978 firebird that i do own in real life.
Its not funny.

>nig-nog parked outside my retail store I manage
>"nice car haha, I have the same one over there"
>walk inside
>notice her BF ripping off my roof molding
>walk by her car to confront him with two coworkers
>notice her's is missing one
>nigger scolds me saying it's his car
>I click my keys to unlock it
>he runs off
>call police, file report, give her license plate number
>mfw

Anyone else started to hate niggers after 2008/after working retail?

I've had some problems with people checking for unlocked doors where I live. I need an aftermarket alarm for my car with the two basic features of opening the door, or pulling the handle without immobilising the car. Any advice or suggestions?

What the hell is your problem?

>guy likes your car
>shuffle out and sperg at him

What a faggot.

I've had people in parking lots taking pictures of my car, and I see it as a compliment. Always nice to meet people who like cars

>Anyone else started to hate niggers after 2008/after working retail?
>after 2008/after working retail
>not hating niggers from childhood
Niglets were always the worst kids to be around. They're no better when they're grown up.

>Work at Walmart
>Sitting in my car on my lunch, looking at Veeky Forums on my phone
>Suddenly a buggy comes out of nowhere and slams into my driver's side door
>mfw

Nothing would make me happier than to find the faggot who threw his buggy at my car

Is this bait or are you really a sperglord

it was me :o)

>be about 9
>dad driving me to school
>walking to our mk2 Golf
>some teen girl using the passenger side mirror to put lipstick on
>get in the car without saying a word after she leaves, embarrased
>her friends laughing at her

>be same age
>same Golf
>looking out the window in the kitchen
>see some younger kid that I sometimes played with throwing rocks around
>one of the rocks hits the Golf's hood
>left the house and told him to fuck off
>tries to play it off saying his uncle is in the military and people will hang on trees if anything happens to him
>in the end dad didn't do anything, it was a old Golf after all

I'm kinda upset I did't catch the faggot that kicked the driver's side mirror in my Twingo. Would like to have a word with him

I came out of the store one night around 1am or so after work, truck was parked up in the front since all the spots were empty

>come out, see some guy standing beside my truck
>letsseewherethisgoes.jpg
>go walking up like I was passing by
>guy starts trying to open door, playing with his keys
>say hey, nice truck, what year, etc;
>oh uhhh, it's uh, man I've had it so long I forgot the year, you know these old chevy's they all look the same!
>itsafuckingGMC.flv
>oh yeah, I've got one myself too, same color, shortbox even! what motor, 305, 350, 454?
>I'm uhh, I'm not a big car guy, I just drive it
>guy starting to seem nervous, I tell him have a good night
>act like I'm walking off, go around to passenger side (I was backed in to the spot)
>stick key in, open door, set groceries down, grabbed my nigger knocker from behind the seet
>guy looks at me like I'm fucking insane, bolts off

I see the piece of shit periodically hanging with a group of homeless that migrate around town, everytime I get the chance I'll roll by really slow with my maglight in hand.

OP sperged out like the autist he is, but it's really annoying when people constantly come up to you because you have a nice car and expect you to tell your car's life story.

Your dad sounds like a cuck. Like father, like son.

Someone took my front grille emblem and my valve stem caps once.

Kinda, but nothing terribly interesting.
>work at a car dealership, with a big used lot
>park towards the back, with the other employee cars
>be out on a smoke break
>guy pulls up, poking around at cars on the lot
>sees my Civic Si
>has WAT stickers and bushel of Black Ice in the window, and peeling clearcoat
>still poking around it anyway
>he starts picking at the clearcoat spot
>ask him if I can ask him with anything
>he says no, goes back to picking at my clearcoat
>I ask how much he'll give me for it since it's my car
>stammers something, too quiet to understand
>politely tell him that everything in back is the employee parking
>he walks away without saying anything else
People browsed the employee parking a lot, because it was a more interesting collection of stuff than the used lot.

I walked out to my truck once and there were some folks standing by the car next to it, clearly unpacking or packing shit I can't remember (this was in the dorm parking lot) and I noticed a box of trash in the bed of my truck. I picked it up and gave it to one of the guys standing by my bed and said "I think this is yours" and drove away while they awkwardly giggled at each other.

>their face when it they actually didn't put the trash there and some crazy guy comes out and hands them a random box of trash from his truck bed while awkwardly mumbling "i-i think this is y-yours"

>sperging out over a rock hitting the hood on a 20 year old worthless shitbox
>thrown by a 7 year old kid
Well at least he's not autistic.

Caught some guy keying the shit out of my car once but he was jacked as fuck so I just let it happen. It was only when he got a knife out and went to knife my tyres I decided enough is enough and asked him to stop.

You guys do know it can still be a carjacking? Take pictures highest bidder wins, outfitted van comes by, break-in and bam

>s-sir could you please stop vandalising m-my car
>certainly my good friend, anything else I can do for you?

Site sources on that claim. That seems a bit too organized for your average nignog.

t. a 14 year old

>come out of store, huge parking lot
>see a black dude by the back of my car poking around the trunk/exhaust area
>"is there something wrong?"
>"nah man, just looking at the bumper"
>thinking what the hell is this guy on
>head to go into car
>black guy suddenly goes "yo you want this new phone, only 50 bucks, it has everything on it, it's the newest thing man, take it man
>get into my car fast and take off
Turns out he was trying to dump a stolen phone by putting it in exhaust pipes kek or unlocked doors/trunks so someone else would be blamed for the theft of it. Obviously not the smartest. That damn parking lot though, crooks all over there.

That's sort of what I thought or I'd get a link to some scaremongering news article with some bullshit statistics and unverified stories.

Asked

>heels that look like sneakers
reeeeeee normies

o wait this isn't Veeky Forums

Some boy scouts stole a bunch of licence plates recently, but they actually got caught (lmao cucks)

No he was sending frank the pic of the rims that match his car. He was just waiting for the confirmation that frank was willing to buy the stolen rims.until OP walked up on him.
Your the Fuckin sperg. Also Get Real dude, lf the fucking frowning user wanted to admire a specific car his punk ass shouldve used google. What if that car belonged to someone related to Al Capone? Pretty sure he or she would think a bomb is being planted and would cap RIP his ass right then and there.

shoot them

The fcuking scum ex bf of my little wanker sister messed with my car.

First he sprayed builders foam in my exhaust, which pissed me off already, didnt need a fix though, just pushed it in kek.

Then he fucking bashed my front, back and a side window in with a stone in the night. I even heard the noise and thought it was a bloody bird fyling against the house screaming. I called the police and told them, that I suspect him, but they said without evidnce they cant do anything.
I got the windows repaired and bought new tires, 1 week later two of them were sliced open. Called popo again, still nothing.
I fucking slept in the car for 3 days straight hoping for this cunt to come back, so i could beat his ass, but he got bored or kept low.
The whole thing cost me 700 euros, but what pisses me off the most is this:

I know exactly who was with him that night, it was two guys, one of them a friend of my useless sister. He lies to the police to and without evidence i cant do anything. He's like 18, never had a job, rich parents, absolute waste of space, His brother deals drugs.

And get this: One night my sister calls me to drive her home from the club and tells me to also take him, the guy who drove shitbag mccuntarse , and have him sleep at our house. I was so fucking mad, still am when i think about it. She said : but you know its not his fault, he didnt know what they were up to, why are you so dumb? thats so mean of you hurr durrrrrr.
That little piece of shit even tried to apologize to me, like that changes anything. I told him to give me my money if he wants to make it even, that shut him right up.

Since then I am super concious about my car, always park it behind the hedge, lock it everywhere, look after it every morning and shit. My mum started locking the house, which she never did before ( we live in a tiny village). I can wait to see that motherfucker.

Anyway I live in a different town now and visit that shithole only when i have to

Eastern Europe/Slavic States I assume?

Fucking kek

>I click my keys to unlock it
I popped a boner from this
Good job.

I can remember atleast 2 times Woman in 30-50's assorted skin color, getting into their cars parked right next to me, Looking me dead in the eyes opening the doors and wack denting my pain.

Bitches are retarded.

> 2001 750il
> Car is running like shit, can't figure out why
> Guessing bad gas (was running fine before refuel)
> Drain tank (mostly) into 55 gallon drum
> Run out and re-fuel (2 miles round trip)
> Car is running better by end of return
> 3 days later, running like shit again after fresh wash
> Find hand prints on car
> Check security cameras
> Find methhead putting what looks to be gear oil in gas tank
> Drain and fill tank again
> Setup 2 more cameras and motion sensors
> shonuff.mpg
> Come out of house with bat
> Dude pulls knife
> Wife racks a round into her Remington
> Dude stops
> 10 seconds later drops knife and runs off
> 3 days later dude comes back armed
> Have some friends over
> Most happen to be off duty sheriff or other police
> Friends mad because they had to do paperwork on their day off
> Repay friends with a case of their choice

Mail theft also went down about 15% after that. Hard to imagine why.

What was that guys deal? Any reason he did that or was he just being an asshole?

Meth does things to people. I don't even know.

But I'm out in the country too, so that may account for some of it.

>notice her BF ripping off my roof molding

They are like that. Boldly lying wherever they go. You're lucky they don't throw a rock thru your window in the future. Some of them resent being driven off. Over here, even if caught, they would say they saw it like that already and came over to check out your roof moulding which was in bad shape.

I hate seeing blacks lounging nearby the ATM cash machines. They have even robbed people at them inside the store before. They get close with the knife and they have you. Hand it over. If you shout, they stick you once or slash you before running off because they are pissed off at you.

Almost all the black crimes don't make the news anymore. The only way to know that blacks are stabbing people at ATM or mugging people is because we hear of it at our monthly "block watch" (we call it neighborhood watch here) meetings. One guy is gung ho, and goes to the police station as the representative of our neighborhood and gets to read through the monthly log of criminal activity.

He can't read the suspicious stuff logs because of discrimination lawsuits. What? Aren't those originally public record? Yes, but racial discrimination lawsuits forced us to close them up. You're not supposed to look at suspicious activity logs because that might racially bias you. These Black Life Matters activists are pretty good. They must have a cookie cutter sheet of things to do to prevent black crime statistics from getting out.

Peeling off OP's moulding was not charged, so it is only suspicious activity. If it happened here, we would not be allowed to see it since OP said the perps were black thus making it potentially racially biased (discriminatory) info.

>I've had some problems with people checking for unlocked doors where I live

Go to your car audio stores as most of them also install car alarms. The good shops have the alarms mounted on demonstration panels. My favorite shop does.

You see window glass on the demonstration display. Tap on it really hard and alarm light turns on. You see door handle. Pull on it, alarm light comes on. They also have silent pager options for those who live in HOA areas where too many false alarms can get you in trouble. Niglets like to trip car alarms and run off once they know you have a door handle alarm. Sooner or later you are forced to turn it off due to false alarms multiple times per night.

>I've had people in parking lots taking pictures of my car
In a store parking lot, okay. But if at a residence, then that is probably car parts theft. The parts network has certain parts wanted or they have buyers who want certain parts. They drive around looking for cars, and if they are not familiar with that model, they will take a picture to send back. Are these the car model parts you need?

>Nothing would make me happier than to find the faggot who threw his buggy at my car
That happened to my coworker at a kroger lot. Someone shoved their car hard and it banged into her car. People are full of angst and pent up anger nowadays.

And even if you saw them push the cart into your car, you cannot prove it. They deny all.

Nah mate, Germoney, not even in a bad part

>>their face when it they actually didn't put the trash there and some crazy guy comes out and hands them a random box of trash from his truck bed while awkwardly mumbling "i-i think this is y-yours"

No, some people are too lazy to dispose of trash, so they "give" it to someone else. My friend has a truck and he occasionally finds trash in the bed like fast food bags and even tossed drink cups with the soda running all over the truck bed. People throw trash away into truck beds or on the ground as they drive off.

>He was literally just an admirer you fucking sperg
In this area, we get a lot of alloy rim and tire thefts. It's easy to do and aluminum metal sells to the metal recycle shop.

Exactly, it happens all the time, so it very well could have been another asshole's trash, and not theirs.

>sitting in my car in front of my apartment a few days after being involved in an accident
>pic related front end
>see some fat neckbeard in crocks & shorts combo waddle his way along the front of my car
>stops and takes a few steps back
>pulls out his pikatchu-cased iPhone and starts to take a picture of the front of my car
>faggot didn't notice I was sitting in the car
>turn on headlights and open the door
>tell neckbeard faggot to keep moving
>watch as fat flubbers as he shakes from surprise
>tell him to go wash his pony-tail and stop taking pictures of peoples property
>the fatty waddles away embarrased

fucking fagbot didn't have the common decency to check if there was anyone in the drivers seat, either way you don't just stop and take pictures of cars other people own like that

The car is all better now ty

could have asked him to i.d. the e.x. who did it to the cops.

Maybe he was playing Pokemon Go.

he should have keyed your car you fucking cunt

I drive a shitbox so I'd just demolish the side of their car and drive off.

who is this bogey wo cheewo?

Get a old diesel. It'll run gear oil, engine oil, trans fluid, atf, etc

>you don't just stop and take pictures of cars other people own l
Get a garage or shut up.

I used to go skate at a skatepark in a pretty rundown part of town, and the fucking dirty ass ghetto kids there would try to grab your board, saying it was theirs. God forbid you bail and your board gets away from you. You'll never see that shit again, and if you confront the kid some largo bixnood motherfucker always show up.

thats fucking retarded. What if the p[erson finishes shopping before your fucking auction ends?
Steal the car then sell it, obviously.

why did you give him a ride then you cuck
lel

I do from a few years back when I was into the whole drift thing.
>Back home on summer break from school.
>Had an s13 that I built up over the years.
>RB swapped, bigger turbo, BN sports aero, etc none of that drift missle shit.
>Worked at a pizza shop while back and delivered so when it was sunny I would take that.
>Best job ever. Got fucking paid to drive fast. Basically a racecar driver I'll get.
>At night usually always garaged it but began getting lazy the more I drove it.
>One night I left it parked in front of the house.
>For some reason that night, I just couldn't fall asleep.
>Like that feeling where youre anxious but, don't know why.
>Anyway, live in a cul de sac and my room faces the street .
>Around 4am in bed trying to sleep/lurking Craigslist. I hear a Honda drive reaaalll slow around the cul de sac.
>Peak out the blinds and don't recognize the car.
>ThreatLevelMidnight
>Grab my pistol and dart to the living room for a better vantage point because I knew theyd park and walk up.
>Sure enough 5 minutes later, two mexicans come walking up the street.
>Pulse is trance music as I'm watching them walk towards my car.
>They walk around it a bit and then one of them starts trying to work the drivers door.
>Ran to the front door.
>Before I open the door I decide to take out the magazine from my gun.
>Loved the car but liberal state so in the event I shot them, I'd be the one in trouble.
>Slowly open the door and creep down the porch.
>Theyre too busy with trying to get in so I get to about 25ft of them.
>Glad I left the magazine I was so mad I wanted to shoot them.
>I rack the slide.
>They immedietely take off running full speed.
>In the heat of the moment I sprint right after them.
>Ran about one house length then realized I'm chasing two dudes down the street in my boxers with gun.
>So stopped down and watched them run out of the cul de sac.
>Needless to say after that I never left my car out again or saw anyone prowling at night again.

Not in the act, buy I once had the wheels and tires stolen of my Honda.

Two years latter I was driving for work and saw my wheels on a car. I knew they were mine because while taking them off once to fit a patch I made three light crescent moon scratches near the lug nut hole. The image of it was burned into my mind.

I literally drove the cunt off the fucking road and told him he was following me back to my shop so I could take my fucking wheels back. He threatened to call the cops but in the end followed me.

I broke down the one with the scratches and showed him my fucking (very unique) last name written in tire chalk next to the patch.

He finally told me he bought them from a friend who claimed to have bought them wholesale.

Cops never did shit, I gave the cuck a set of steel wheels and used tires and took my fucking wheels back.

A year some fucking ass wipe tried to steal my car outside my girlfriend's house but couldn't drive stick. So after he broke the fucking column to defeat the steering wheel lock he couldn't start it and left it in neutral, it rolled down hill into a landscapers work truck.

The fucker came out and saw it so he dragged into into the middle of the fucking street (never proved it was him).

Got woken up by the cops asking me hundreds of questions and accusing me of driving drunk.

The hit bent the unibody and the car was bad luck so I junked it. Still have the wheels hanging on my basement wall.

It wasn't out yet

Oh but I have a garage

OP is pretty much how I imagine V8 drivers

>come out of gym and notice a dude peering through my shitbox windows
>walk up and ask if he locked his keys inside
>"y-yeah"
>tell him it's alright, it happens
>stick keys in and unlock it
>give him disdainful look
>he 360 walks away

Someone stole a recovery strap out of the back of my truck while I was at work.

So he spun around and slammed into your shitbox?

I daily my Nissong Skyfling, park it right at the entrance of supermarkets and malls and shit and don't even have a garage for it and I never ever had such a story to tell.

You guys are fucking scaring me.

You must be new here.jpg

No. Just calling you out.

Although if the guy did faceplant himself on your car after you called him out would definitely be kek worthy.

You're definitely new here

would you consider it odd if someone looked at what tire size the wheels were using
or perusing the suspension set up and how the seat and dash are played out ergonomically
Id hope that the looker was only seeking inspiration
its not like that does not have a down side

why do you dd a rhd

>Autism the post.
Nigga just liked your car fucking yuronigger

You sure he tried to steal it or whatever?

i'd love to get a car that can run on the ground up bones of ATF agents, where can i get one?

>these come with the 4.2 v8
>i immediately get my panties twisted
>its an ecoboost
>a what
>maximum overtwist
>fuck off and dont mess with my car
>uh...ok...

What the fuck you think DGK stands for?

dirty ghetto kids

what gun was it

Ahh America.

Do you live in a whitopia?

Bumpin' keep 'er goin

Hey dude remember you.

>car so shit no one wants to touch it
even with a door handle replaced with packing tape no one has tried to break in

I didn't, i told him to go fuck himself and got my bitch of a sister out of there

Car?

yeah a car

What make and model you got chucklefuck

excel

That's weird, might be because of where you live but alot of those have been broken into and had the airbags stolen

>airbags
implying i could afford that model

This is more me doing it I guess..

>Grocery store parking lot
>Park next to shitty 20 year old Toyota with scratches and dings all over. Indian man sitting in the drivers seat.

>Shop, put stuff in the trunk, gf gets in.
>I drive a convertible with really long doors so I'm always watching them in case they magically slip my grip as they sometimes do.
>Literally slowly tap the guys car with door while I get in, made sure it wouldn't do anything.

>Indian (still sitting there, idk why) sits up and stares at me.

>What

>Gf gets scared, 'what's going on?'

>I start to leave, Indian gets out of car.

>I speed away, can see him waving his arms and yelling

I bet you money he was gonna try to make me pay for all his shitty door's damage even though I literally placed the door on his, I had no choice since he parked so bad.

I'm really not a racist guy, but Indians are probably the only group I have any serious bias against.

>be Veeky Forums
>wearing workout clothes and look big and douchey
>picking up food
>park far away in nowhere land
>turn around and mire my car
>see middle school faggots walking up
>faggots start messing with my car
>kid tries opening door by pulling on handle
>I turn around and run at full speed
>0-60 in 2 seconds
>random dude is getting into his car
>pauses to watch their impending doom
>they run
>come back out
>dude stayed around to make sure they didn't fuck with my car
>complimented my car

I wish I had called the cops and said they were trying to break into my car. Should I have called the cops, Veeky Forums? It wouldn't have been hard to find them. They ran toward the nearby apartment complex when they ran off and that's where they came from too.

No matter how far I park and avoid shit, something always happens to my car. I've had two hit and runs, one on each side of my front bumper and multiple scratches on my car. College and the elements of the parking lot have not been good to my car.

wait so they parked their car and then ran off and left it behind? why didnt you call the cops on their vehicle? it could have been stolen too

Dot or feather?

Dot, should've specified. Native Americans are extremely rare here outside of the CT casinos and stuff. We kept their names, not them.

Somebody taking pictures of a nice car does not at all equate to breaking into it.

Jesus, how autistic can you be?

I was curious because we have a bunch of Native Americans and like no Indians here.
I was assuming Native Americans because I've seen so many shitheaded ones around here.

>not familiar with current memes

Get out newfag

>took out the magazine

How to get shot 101