/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Prison Gays Edition
>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous Thread:

xth for bullying catboys as femroe

Lalas, lads.
That is all.

i really want a lalagf...

Aranea's chocolate cock!

Can I have it?

Please do not lewd the Lala's.

Back at it.

A cute little Seeker is attending to it at the moment~

>wake up to this

Grats on your 40k.

y'all are grown ass men

jesus christ

the fuck server are you on where it's that low?

INTER
SPECIES
BREEDING

Also just for the person asking for me to catch them the minion, two ninja bettas didn't give up the goods when desynthed, and the window won't open again for another 70 minutes at least so uh... don't wait up!

I'll keep chasing the windows as they pop up whenever I'm awake and/or active in game.

Thanks for the /pet

>tfw levelling BLM is slow as shit
I forgot how much I hated levelling in this game

but how could 2 girls get children

FINALLY a new thread.

You're a new thread

wat
lvling is fast as fuck

user..

proper inter-species breeding.

idk. probably the lala has like a 20 inch dick or something.

I'm doing my dailies/FATE grinding/PoTD but it's still taking time

STUPID DUMB CATBOYS
{/bully}

keep being nice & cute

rip people

be social and find a queue bitch for dungeons

Are the Cheat Engine edits you make in character creation visible to other players? I'm just getting into this game, and the options are a little limiting.

You only.

>Are the Cheat Engine edits you make in character creation visible to other players?
No.

Eh, might be more people online for that sort of thing later on, balmung seems kind of dead around this time in terms of the party finder

Aranea is SOOOO lucky...

I'd help if we were on the same server and played at the same time.
If you're going to regularly post here, more midlanders are welcome.

Tummies, preferably with scales.

Guess i'll just spam floors 1-10 of PoTD, god I hate that place
Thanks user, i've just been posting a little bit the last couple of days though

psoriasis is nasty

I don't lewd lalas. I give them a boot to the head.

Cute tummy

of course it's dead, it's NA

where is meria she hasn't logged in all week

grown man

I feel like the worst part of this is that the Flames executed everyone there

What a fucking tard
If it was visible by other players you'd get banned in the minute

To be fair, they didn't exactly have a choice

>this was not posted by one of her friends

cringe, preferably by grown men

Think of it this way. The Flames did them a mercy, rather than letting them eke out a terrible existence with their wills utterly crushed and all the spark of their own life driven out by a profane being.

did they even confirm that all of them were tempered or was it more of better safe than sorry thing

amber killed her.

They were all tempered at the same time. Everyone was subjected to Ifrit's blue flame at the same time while you were immune to it

Cute

ugly rat faced man

>Play as Lala boy
>Walk through QS to repair gear
>Girl walks up to me starts talking to me
>Starts talking about RP
>Tell her I never did RP/new at it
>She brings me to places
>Eventually ends up trying to finger my urethra

My favourite lizard

At least your also playing the game

I don't agree with your tastes, user but good on you

>things that never happened
fuq off

>it's an "off-tank won't drop defensive stance even when there's no (strong) adds to tank" DF

grown man

I want Aranea to cum up my nostrils so I can breathe her in!

>The last view you'll get of her before she forces her lizard dick down your throat

Why do you think that

Time to blog.

For the first time ever since I started playing this game, I am not excited for another patch, having realized it's more of the same, and less than usual.

Another 2 fucking dungeons I will run daily for tomes every single fucking day for the next few months, another raid I will probably ignore beside running it the first time (as I will get crafted gear and exchange it for tomes gear later down the line).

The only thing I am looking forward to is MSQ and the new trial, and I will be done with the former within 2 hours after servers go up. I do not pvp or raid savage so I can't comment on that, but for some reason I believe even raiders aren't that excited anymore.

Deep Dungeon 50-200, Hildi, Scholastice(?), as well as Relic grind are all pushed to 3.45. Not that I am excited for it or looking forward to it, but that leaves 3.4 with honestly nothing else but MSQ, 4 circular rooms with bosses, one trial, and 2 dungeons. Literally nothing else. There is honestly no different new content being added and it finally hit me.

3 days after 3.4 releases, most of the people who actually play the game will have run the new raid, new dungeons, and finish the new msq. 2 to 3 weeks, people who give a shit, will have cleared Sophia.

What then, exactly?

I actually really like this.

btw, when is maintenance done?

I want a pet Tarasque

Don't be so sure, the story of how I first ERP'd was pretty similar.

the return

Nothing, you just described every patch. A week of stuff then it's just "do the same thing because daily/weekly time gating". Just unsubscribe and play something else desu

sSSTUPID DELET male(maLE) C@S

{/joy}

the thread will provide you fun

ayy shitposters, especially contagin and sena, will spam and blog daily

>3 days after 3.4 releases, most of the people who actually play the game will have run the new raid
Yes, the very complicated normal mode.
>2 to 3 weeks, people who give a shit, will have cleared Sophia.
No, Sophia will be cleared in a day like all EX trials

>What then, exactly?
Crafting, Savage raiding, farming Sophia for any alt weapons you so desire. You act as if this is just now a concern when HW has been out for a year, and before that ARR was essentially the same for its updates minus 2.1. If you don't like it, simply unsub and play something else. This is a pattern followed by this game for three years, if you're only just now having a problem with it, then you really should have stopped playing at 3.1 at the latest, 2.2 at the earliest

thingken bout life

You go back to playing what you were before.

I'm balancing FF and WoW and having the choice of either has been nice. I can casually fuck around in FF with friends and do all my poopsocking autism stuff in WoW.

FF only has so much to offer and savage just feels so fucking unapproachable to anyone that didn't get in early. I've basically thrown in the towel in raiding as I just don't want to devote 4 days a week beating my head into a wall for overtuned bosses with 0 beta testing because SE is so underfunded, understaffed, and is so afraid of taking any risk.

You'll appreciate and like the game a lot more if you don't streamline it as your "main" game.

>FF only has so much to offer and savage just feels so fucking unapproachable to anyone that didn't get in early.
This is the one raid where that's not the case. If you said it for Coil, sure. But it's the opposite problem for Alexander, because Square completely invalidates the previous tier and the previous tier isn't even a requirement to enter Savage. People can skip Gordias Savage and go straight into Midas. They can do this same thing in 3.4 with The Creator, most likely

>FF only has so much to offer and savage just feels so fucking unapproachable to anyone that didn't get in early.
what

catching up is the easiest shit ever, they always give away the second or third best gear in the game like candy after every major patch
they fucking give you i235 weapons in potd, for god's sake

my problem is that the vast majority of my friends only get together to play this. a couple of us will play x or y but as a group they all drift apart if we aren't playing ff14.

good morning

Do you want a nice load of warm cum on that chocolate skin?

I want this cat to fucking destroy me

I'll fucking destroy you, you thirsty piece of shit

1v1 PvP is still a little bit away

1v1 me kid no balls

this is a grown man

I want a piece of this grown mans bp

Does anyone have a gtx 1070/1080? If so, are you able to max out settings at 1440p/144hz?

I dunno about you guys. But I fucking love the drama.

The sass, the grown men, the meltdowns, everything. Watching people get shit on is the sometimes even more entertaining than talking about ffxiv, seriously

Not that guy but he probably isn't talking about it feeling unapproachable because you can't get the gear for it. It's unapproachable to a lot of people because of the general difficulty level, and because there's dozens of little things that are just second-nature by now to anyone who's been raiding Savage successfully that are completely foreign to anyone who hasn't bothered yet.

I don't know many people who found fun/success in raiding Savage who weren't already raiding when Coil was current, I know even fewer people who succeeded in Midas without at least banging their heads on Gordias long enough to get a taste of it, and I can probably count on one hand the number of people who started raiding halfway through Midas and actually ended up clearing instead of giving up after a few weeks.

meria is farming

>tfw opiates

hold me holy shit
inb4 seizure

Right? F'wah getting shit on the last couple days was so fun to watch, I hope something similar happens again soon.

>join WC in progress as MNK
>on Forgall
>tank spinning the boss like it's a dreidel
>manage adds phase fine
>tank dies to second Hell Wind
>I end up tanking the boss for the last 5%
>wipe twice on Ozma
>8 people straight up leave
>someone pulls early while we're still waiting on 6 people
>stand outside the Gloriole, bantering in FC chat while waiting for the last 4 people to join in prog
>someone from another alliance asks if our alliance's monk (me) is afk
>someone from another alliance starts being snarky about it
>I've literally been top dps by ~500 dps on every Ozma wipe and on Forgall
>person being snarky is doing 600 dps less than me even though I'm 10 ilvls below them
F*ck off.

I want to gouge Mari's eyes out with my thumbs.

liked and subscribe, my boy

Is there an imgur gallery of this fine specimen?

same

That's when you shoulder tackle ozma, jump off and leave