>tecmo allstars is not a fighting game/smashclone/3d arena versus fighter
retards

Play BlazBlue.

me on the left

you are cute as fuck

>skullgirls
lmaoooooooooo

KOF sucks rofl

I dunno, hundreds. Maybe 600+. Well over 1000 on doa in general if you count each version of the game and the saikyo editions.

What if I already play both?

Best BB.

Monster girl fighting game when

Is DOA5:LR still active?

Literally skullgirls. If you mean furry shit for sp/a/stics then play dem fightin herds.

Only if it has succubi and vampires.

Somewhat. It's dead on PC though.

>It's dead on PC though.
Agh. Too bad. Thanks anyway.

Skullgirls is garbage tho
Disappointing parents of anonymous from /v/ who post [offtopic shit] fighting game when fighting game when

Will BB be at usa EVO?

No lobbies on PC. It only has ranked match and if you're lucky you might find one or two people that you'll constantly be matched up with.

if only KT didn't fuck up the PC port

shipcolle fighting game when

Yes, they'll take out GG and out in BBCF

>It's dead on PC though.
You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

yea

Armpits are the best

neet hours /fgg/ is shit, same generic weeb shitposts and no one plays fighting games and if they do it's kusoge

i play stinky boat!!

her titties look like theyre melting

did you have a stroke?

Is Killer Instinct dead?, cant find any matches

Who has a good projectile in kof98?

Does anyone still play +R?

It sucks, but it served it's purpose at least. Giving me DOA in 8K.

Maybe it got a short burst of life because mai just came out. But whenever I try to play ranked online it takes forever to even find a match and if I do it's usually against the same one or two people.

well maybe they should put her in melty blood!!

nice

Good for KOF or good in general?
KOF projectiles are pretty ass, they're only good if your opponent blocks them or in unblockable setups.

Robert has a good one and so does King.
If you play UMFE then Geese too since both versions of Reppuken are a big wall of fuck you to anyone standing in poke range

Oh and Heidern's is amazing.

Are you a fucking retard or just pretending?

The average player count has been

The only retards are the /v/tards that can not for the life of them use the english lannguage correctly. The game still has players even online even with the butchered port.

Dead kusoge kys

skull girls sucks

everyone just holds up

twitter.com/KBradJStorm/status/775694196833341440
What did he mean by this

America doesn't know shit about good fitan.

That SF4 is fun and SF5 is garbo

sf5 is turning out to be a great game!

98 projectiles are very good compared to other KoF games. Even groundsparks have huge hitboxes.

Compared to other games though?
huge whiff animations and a wealth of options to avoid them.

Kys desu

Street Fighter 5.

t. ono from hell

13, 2002, 2002UM.

2bh? lmao.

What point are you trying to make here?

>skullgirls autist still triggered by sfv in 2016
LUL

I dunno, I can list other games too, they're bad compared to ST fireballs but that's pretty much it.

Don't play SFV

fun game

3S > A3 > SFV > A2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SF4 > shit > ST

put sf5 next to shit and i agree

They're bad compared to Capcom fireballs and anime fireballs and pretty much any game with fireballs.
That's what I like about them, not useless but need to be used carefully.

that game is fucking awful.

3s isn't fun

all the characters are stupid

What's awful about it?

shut the fuck up redblade

No but the matchmaking is kind of ass sometimes because >Microsoft

the only really truly dumb characters are chun yun and to a lesser extent makoto

Does anyone know if Capcom is going to continue to release characters for SF5 or are they going to shit out Urien and 2 more characters and call it quits.

chun is just strong all around, makoto is properly dumb

If they're not stupid they will but they've got a sick OS going where they didn't actually announce anything.

>chun is just strong all around
no that's ken
chun beats most of the cast with 3 buttons and a throw, can do 50+% with 1 bar etc

It's the mainline SF game so why would they stop lmfao?

imagine that your game is so dead you have to shitpost about sf5 on /fgg/

this is the life of your average goober

September 17
10:25 to 11:05 – Street Fighter V Special Stage – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer) and guest Kazunoko (pro-gamer). Come see the true ability of the Capcom Tour 2015 champion! There may be some new information, too!

September 18
15:00 to 15:30 – Street Fighter V Update Information and Live Gameplay – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer).

Where were you when Capcom redeemed themselves at TGS and are gonna save fighting games forever?

>No response
Anyone else answer for him?

How are 98 fireballs bad compared to anything but ST? Do you only play people who let you reaction roll them and not punish you or something?

they are going to release Urien, announce Super Street Fighter 5 for the low low price of $60 that will include the previous 6 dlc characters and 6 new characters that they finally broke down and made in an attempt to grab back customers. it will also be the only way to get the balance update included when they finally make it

oh and dont forget the SSF5 Season Pass for only $30 dollars, it includes the NEXT 6 characters early that will be out for Ultra Street Fighter 5

But that's just Urien gameplay? I'm more interested into knowing what comes after Urien.

KI is a good game that a lot of people won't give a chance, for some the reasons are more legitimate than others.

imagine that your game is so alive you have to shitpost about other games on /fgg/

>it will also be the only way to get the balance update included when they finally make it
Nope they said that you wouldn't need to buy DLC to get future updates, SFV is a service.
It's a good game but it's pretty niche, a lot of people dislike the combo breaker mechanic.

Coming from SFV i have enjoyed the game, i just wish i wasnt waiting 10+ min for a game
>a lot of people dislike the combo breaker mechanic
Why, i thought it was a good thing?

A lot of people don't understand the depth of combo/counterbreakers/resets as a mindgame and some don't like how a hitconfirm will basically turn your punish into a mixup instead.

That's exactly what makes it fun.

that sounds like what ken does as well

youtube.com/watch?v=TxG8Scso_fE

there is no point playing gg if youre not a japanese arcadeboar t b h, play bb instead it's a better game

Playing RPS to see how much damage your combo does is the opposite of depth.

I really hate this "RPS = depth" meme

Fighting games are all glorified RPS

Nope not at all because Rock-Paper-Scissors has perfect balance.

I don't get why people have a hard time understanding KI's combo system. It builds off previous KI games and I even understood it as a 12-year old playing KI2 on my N64.

Someone in the previous thread asked about which games have jumping normals that are not overhead

Every j. A normal for C-Moon and H-Moon characters in melty blood does not hit overhead. Also F-Seifuku if an exception for F-Moon and hers doesn't hit overhead either.

I'm not an expert with uniel but I think it has some fuckery where jumping moves are only overhead if you're coming down from a jump and not if you're rising.

>Implying
Scissors is sleeper OP

Capcucks have killed this general.

Because it is not by capcom. The western fgc instantly goes into a numb baby state worse than every 12 year old on mobas. Floe trying smash 4 was the prime example of this when he completely ignored all his own advice he made some days before for his youtube series.

That was me, that makes a lot of sense given those games' systems.

reminder: smash is not a fighting game

dont know, was just wondering if Capcom had said they are going to continue to support their game with new characters/updates like Killer Instinct or if it was just going to be a couple of DLC then dead game.

what le heck, projectiles in kof are not bad at all

they're not in 2k2 and people say 98's are even better so...

Only universal answer for A fireball from Athena is to read it and do a pre-emptive jump. If you jump or roll it on reaction, you are going to eat a punish.
You can also block it and defend against the mixup but that's way better than the usual fireball.
Most fireballs can be jumped on reaction in SFV for example.
Groundsparks are a bit worse but even they have so ridiculous hitboxes that hopping over them requires very specific timing which the opponent can react to.
In newer KoF games the hitboxes are much worse (except for specific characters like 2002 vanilla Athena) so you have much harder time reacting to when the opponent is going to jump/hop/roll it.
In SF4 you are pretty safe if you focus absorb fireballs until you get to jump distance where you can jump on reaction.