expeditionswest.com/equipment/reviews/patriot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is literally everything you need in a small suv

it will do snow
it will do light amounts of mud
it will carry all of your bags
it will carry a family of four and a dog
it will protect you in a mild accident

Classic Cherokees were awesome, new ones just look silly.

classic cherokees had weak little unibody frames

Base models are rental car tier garbage, and they cramped as fuck on the inside

Higher end models have nice tech/options, but it's still classic FCA-tier build quality all up in these things

>it will make you think its in park and then roll backwards pinning you against your mailbox.

Unibody wasn't the problem, weak was. Everything on them is weak.

>says the guy who wants to buy a 124
lol

124 is built in Japan in the same factory as the ND Miata.

but the motor isn't, keep that in mind

suck to leave the factory and have those bearings already be trashed because of oiling issues

Coworker just bought a Grand Cherokee this past weekend. Pretty nice, but no balls under the hood on the V6.

the engine in that car is literally the one reliable thing fiat makes. tuners have pushed over 220 hp on stock internals out of the 500 abarth with no reliability issues

Have you guys driven one?? They're so nice! I'm seriously considering one of these in the future. The other car I had in mind was the Ford Edge, Momcore ain't no joke

> doesn't realize that the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee are different vehicles but posts anyways

Fiat is ruining Chrysler.

trump is a disney animatronic being

this explains why he never has any real points during his speeches and has to save anything of substance for written word

Go home Bernie, you lost.

Almost bought a jeep patriot but bought an inpreza instead. Did i do okay Veeky Forums?

It's more comfy for sure.

IDK about off-road cos that jeep patriot is actually pretty good off road.

The patriot mechanically is a proven design, not too many problems.

But so is the impreza.

Really depends on what you plan to use it for man. But i like the patriot for it's off road, it's more capable than it would seam.

expeditionswest.com/equipment/reviews/patriot/

Impreza is more comfy, probably more reliable, more practical and should get better mileage.

What years?

Both 16's was going to buy the impreza used but the dealership sold it to me new for 16k (2k less than a used 2013 at carmax )for reference fuck carmax)) did i get raped?

I agree, but it can also carry a fifth person. It's pretty good at doing a little of everything. I don't know if there is a more versatile car being sold now for equal or less money.

I do like the Trailhawk, and I really wish they would make an electric version of one (as well as improve the small overlap crash performance).

The Cherokee uses a standard shifter. The Grand Cherokee has the unusual one.

I want to drive one, but I have no interest in buying one. I just like driving different cars. :(

I have a 1979 and it is pretty awesome. Cherokees have been in production for a while

Dude. A Trailhawk is 31 grand, a Limited is pretty much 30 grand.

It's hard to talk apples to apples because the regular Cherokee sits in a sort of no-man's-land in between compact SUV's and mid-size SUV's, but at that price point, you have:
Pilot EX
V6 Highlander
CR-V
Rav4
CX-5
Outback

And like I said, FCA build quality means Jeep and Dodge get to remain comfy at the bottom of the VDS survey

SJW detected.

#no

>but at that price point, you have:
>a list of shit that is all in all pretty shit

>implying the highlander is shit
>implying the crv is shit
>implying the rav4 is shit
>implying the outback is shit

fuck em.

>what kind of headlights u want senpai
>you know the Juke?
>say no more

Ill never understand what their fucking thought process was for that fucking front end.

I mean, the Grand Cherokee is still more of the same generic bubble SUV shit, but at least it looks relatively like a jeep

>>implying the crv is shit
AWD doesn't work

>Toyota
Now living entirely on it's reputation.

>outback
It's the only REAL AWD, of the list, but it's other stuff is less than impressive.

Though i love the outback.

My opinion

underrated

Enjoy getting hax0rd into a tree by your local scriptkiddie.

The sportage doesn't look like that anymore tho

220hp watch out we have a badass over here