I bought a shitty 1998 Honda Civic DX. What can I do to it to make it less shitty? Pic not related

I bought a shitty 1998 Honda Civic DX. What can I do to it to make it less shitty? Pic not related

thats a genuine sports car user

Redo the suspension with oem struts and bushings

Sell it and buy another car.

just enjoy it for what it is unless you have a good amount of money to dump into it. Even then you might as well just buy a Si

I want to but stuck with it till it dies or I die

Ok, then use it to go to places where you can.

A: get more money for a better car
B: Forget you drive a shitty car
C: Both
D: other

Also watch that tie rod, check it for wear. IDK if it's a pattern problem but all the after 90s Hondas i've been around break their tie rod anytime after 200,000km.

I don't know why, but i have i think 12 personal experiences with hondas with a broken tie rod while driving. Including my 99 CRV.

It was only outer tie rod and was easy to replace.

>i bought something and hate its guts
hey dude be happy its not a beam axle toyota shitwagon with a gutless oil hemorrhaging turd burner under the hood

Decent sound system but otherwise keep it stock, stock, stock. Anything you do to it will only make it shittier.

Slam it camber

make a fun hood ornament for it

K24 swap.

>cia
>aftermarket headers/exhaust
>skunks

just for the love of god don't be like the rest of the faggots and put a fart can on it.

>cia

Sell it and buy a Protege5 instead.

Drive it off a cliff

speed holes

Tail lights either stock or the ones with the red and crystal. then get some 14-16 inch old school wheels from japan, maybe some SSR FM in white. Type R lip and done.

Nice sounding catback
Coilovers

thats it
clean it up

It's not a shifty car. Fuck off

I'm getting really tired of this shit

>Someone has a nice reliable car that doesn't fuck their wallet and their ass at the same time everytime they turn the fucking key

>HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRR ITS A SHITBOX LELELELELELELE

It's a solid reliable car and it should be appreciated FFS just fucking take care of it. Not every single car needs to be a le epic dorifto rwd car

Pretty much this, I still have my parents old civic hatch that I've riced over the years for the shear purpose of turning heads from my fart cannon. But it's also been a realiable ecno box over the years with basic maintaince

>hurr its only for a to b reliable
Go fuck yourself. You're more cancerous then they are.

agree. enjoy it for what it is and don't ask Veeky Forums how to make it something it's not.

stop trying to start shit corey

Then stop trying to imply that his car is a shit box, Corey

No I'm cool with modifying it, I know they can be very quick, that's just fine. But what I can't fucking stand is all the assholes trying to say it's shit just because it's a civic and it's reliable. simple reliable cars give me boners just as much as super cars

Nobody here cares about super cars.

But also don't go over the top with mods. As in scissor doors and other useless ricer shit. If you want to rice it, model it after the tasetful modifications most Japanese enthusiasts do

nigger what fucking year do you think it is

Until they get a spirited ride in one I'll bet. That's how it was for me

yeah this. everyone knows koenigsegg doors and neon plastidip are what's big in 2016

Super cars are shit
You're really funny man wow.

Well normal people like us think it's 2016 but some basketball Americans and Mexicans still think it's 2003 or whatever

[spoiler]Bane?[/spoiler]

those people are not on Veeky Forums

>90s honda
>Reliable
>DX
Shoulda bought a corrola

Also, it doesn't change it's shitbox status.

It's an economy shit box. Deal with civic driver.

>tfw my 99 crv EX needs new shocks but no one carries them

Engine swap + sawzall.

See: Sport Compact Car Magazine B13 Sentra Project.

Install fart cannon and loud Eurobeat device.

> engine swap b20. Full exhaust system. Proper no fat can shit. coil overs, Turbo kit tune with e85

>rip out engine
>put in honda v8 engine with da vtecs
>install big snail
>install another big snail
>rip out FWD layout
>install AWD layout
>add fully sikk spoiler
>rip out safety tyres
>install racing tyres
>remove safety chair
>install bucketsu chair
>install SPEEDY SPEED BOY