E C O B O O S T
C
O
B
O
O
S
T

Both are too pigfat. I'd take one of these for $70k instead. 450kg and 200hp, yummy. I'd DD that shit occasionally too.

youtube.com/watch?v=irH_Kkv1pEs&feature=youtu.be

Neither. Cayman s.

4c is DCT only for some retarded reason, so Lotus.

>Exige
>pigfat
Um

>mfw I realize the 4C is shit, ugly, slow, and will break within 100 miles because muh passion

inb4 poortugal 1.3 diesel faggot whiteknights the shitty engineering with muh italian design and 5cm lower springs on an econobox

Exige because it the original gangster OG

>Exige S or 4c?
A Z51 Vette will crush those on track.

Exige

Of course it will. What's your point?

Costs about the same as a 4C, but is also better "track weapon" that won't break down as much and is more comfortable to street. Also more aftermarket.

And nobody will have parts for the Plastic Fantastic that is an Exige. Miserable cars.

Fair enough. My thoughts: I've driven both, own an Exige, and it's at least twice as fun, so for me, it's well worth the shitty stuff it has...

I've driven an Elise, but I assumed they were roughly similar.

Build quality about the same as my old 1984 C4, but without the leather.

One question. Is it me or do Lotus vehicles start smelling a bit chemically after they get whipped about?

>1984 C4, but without the leather.
And I'm the idiot now because I think those were actually seat covers. Fuck.

Mine is surprisingly well-built. Supercharger makes a huge difference. Track pack is a must. The smell is part of the fun.

Build a Factory Five 818

subaru running gear is dirt cheap, the 818 kit quotes finished for like 15k usd if I remember right.

And, to me at least its the best looking of the 3.

LS3 Miata

post your statistics on 4c reliability pls

fagget please, the 1.8TB in 4C is fukken bulletproof

>econobox
>carbon-fiber tub

Get an old Exige or even Elise and plop a modern Corolla engine it, and you got a modern Exige with less weight. Or go a step further and get an Ecoboost there, because every single car deserves an Ecoboost.

K series is a great engine though especially with VVC, better to just keep it and sort the well known issues

Caterham, because I want to go out in style. Oterwise the Exige