Dream car thread?

Dream car thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoeHnTVJPy4
classicdriver.com/en/car/porsche/911-gt2/1996/354499
classicdriver.com/en/car/porsche/911-gt2/1997/361669
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit "car" OP

It wouldn't fit but for some reason I wish I could get a rolling shell and stick a 4 rotor in it, roll cage and custom suspension and interior and turn it into a trackslut/weekend car

Realistically I'd like to own one of these some day

And unrealistically

1963. Only year for split window.

I have no dream car. But I'd be happy with a S130.

Is it plebeian or childish to want it with the CF hood?

i'll buy one some day, you'll see

Good choice. One of my four dream cars.

I know its slow. I know its potato-built. But god damn I just want one.
I want one as a Sunday car, or a dining out car.

>dream car
>dreams aren't real
[sound of silence intensifies]

same, user. I'm not even memeing, I love these fuckin cars

The most beautiful exhaust note you'll ever hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoeHnTVJPy4

This in estoril blue.

this is an 18+ site

>hurrr if your dream car is an exotic sports car you're under 18!1!!!1

Dream garage

what is your dream car?

You're a tremendous faggot

what is that

Fite me

Though I have to succumb to a small dick unfortunately.

>no ecoboost
What's the point?

If I drop in a B16 with Vtec would that be good enough?

>V6
>small dick
How? You clearly aren't overcompensating like V8 cuckolds are.

Powerball is my only hope now

It's an attainable one too

Oh right, I forgot the new Raptors only comes standard with the twin-turbo EcoBoost engine.

Here I am thinking that it was actually going to have an optional Coyote V8 engine.

AVENTADOR

Reddit pls go

Top Unf

Seeing how there's only ~200 examples of the 993 GT2, I would also be happy with a RWB 993
>cue crowd gasp soundeffect

But only if Mr. RWB keeps his hacksaw back in Japan and does full size panels or something, because there's no way in hell I would let anyone saw up a car I own, let alone a 993

F40 LM. The GOAT.

>NACA ducts: the car

Why does it feel like most people forget about the 959?

There were 57 road cars, 7 of which were RHD.

Here's a black one for sale classicdriver.com/en/car/porsche/911-gt2/1996/354499 and here's a silver one for sale classicdriver.com/en/car/porsche/911-gt2/1997/361669

Instead of a rwb shitter (they don't do any motor mods at all) why not a 993 RS with the GT2 kit and swap out the motor for a well worked turbo lump?

Too much euro trash.

Yes, motley Crue would be on the stereo.

Great "dream" car, but it is 2016, they should've made a facelift by now... its boring and are literally everywhere in LA, scraping the dips.

>they don't do any motor mods at all
WAIT REALLY? I thought that was part of why so many people go apeshit for them. I mean, I like the bodykit because it looks like a crazier GT2 but no extra power makes it really disappointing. Knowing that, all the hype for the smoking old japanese man with broken german that cuts body panels makes even less sense to me.

>second doesn't translate to sekund in german (it should say Zweite Entwicklung)
>the german word for rough isn't spelled rauh but rau
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1

God damn, is that colour photoshoped?

Holy shit, that high res. Saved.

also he puts tires on that are way over factory spec because to him even at stock power level the 911 is scary to drive
the funny part about that is that back in the day when he applied to be part of the midnight club his car was rejected on the basis of its low quality making it dangerous

there is an entire world of wanna be's who don't make it
so in desperation to be valid they seek only the appearance or pose that they assume is the portal to success and not the result of it (cargo cult)

at its core what they want is the attention and not the more esoteric motive of doing things for entirely ones own satisfaction
after all even if someone does succeed in either an quantitative or qualitative sense it may not be recognised or seen in their life time (Leonardo da Vinci is an example)
where this turns bad is when someone wants a witness more than the achvement in its of self (not that they can achieve given they wallow in ignorance)

There's nothing I'd rather do than to travel NY to LA in this v12 manual sexy machine.

One of many...

MEMES.

Only because people like you keep shouting memes.

Why didn't they make a split window again? I mean it's so fantastic to look at.

I wish you all a very prosperous lucky lives ahead.

This is mine. A 911 Turbo S

thanku
even if the idea is foolish
at lest one should escape the crab bucket from time to time

>custom 400+ HP 8000 rpm SBC 302 ( 86+ 350 block, 4.3L l99 crank, efi, etc)
>T56
>heidts IRS
>dakota digital gauges

Then it'd be a proper Z28, not that low-revving 305 turd they gave us..

If anyone is wondering why I said a custom SBC 302 using a late model block instead of the DZ302 crate engine, it's because of the rear main seal. 1955-1985 Chevy small blocks, including the DZ302, used a 2 piece rear main seal that's prone to leaking. 1986+ blocks went to a 1 piece rear main seal that fixed the problem. The original DZ302 was known for running to 7-8k rpm, so I'm sure a more up to date version would be capable of the same.

Thanks lad. Best of luck to you

Nothing like it.

Except the Gallardo.

Woah dude, I honestly thought it was some judgy faggot who selects all post numbers and comments shit but you surprised me. Same to you, brother :)

Looks like shit compared to the 1st gen R8 desu. They fucked the 2nd gen one real bad EXCEPT for the rear, looks le magnifique. The sideblade got separated and made to look like a carbon fiber cheese grater as a result and the front bumper looks like fucking diarrhea. And the worst part is the faggots at Audi decided to not put a manual trans option in A FUCKING SUPERCAR.

Other than that,
>1st gen R8 wins over Gallardo
>2nd gen R8 loses over pretty much everything in it's price range

is it not typical for a mid engined car

>split window
muh diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

ill never own one but wont stop me from lusting after the megaphallus stingray

you didn't quote me you fucker, go die in a fire

E46 M3 in Hellrot red.

>hellrot already means "bright red".
Great choice, though. Best M3 of them all. The only car I'd choose over this one would be the CSL.

1st gen Skyline

>1st gen Skyline

Congrats retard that isn't the first gen skyline.

It's the first gen GT-R.

Unrealistic dream: Pagani Zonda
Hard work and determination dream: Fully optioned C7 Z06
Within reach dream: Fully optioned Focus RS
Achieved it dream: '14 Mustang GT Premium