Custom Maid General /cmg/ #17

A general for Custom Maid 3D 2, a maid training eroge and poser.
Leave it to Oneechan Edition
On the last episode of Custom Maid G! Previous Episodes: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/custom maid/

Comprehensive CM3D2 Pastebin
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Act 2 Expansion Info
pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n

Installation Guide
pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
How to Play/English Wiki
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2
MultipleMaids + Sybaris + Reipatcher Guide
pastebin.com/cSndGzyT
Technical Help
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated

Downloads for all DLC (Updated 9/2 with new [Monthly Pack 5])
mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
Hongfire Patch (partial story, UI translation, and uncensors)
mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0
International List of Mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/
English Mod Tools Pack
mediafire.com/download/bcj8dl5skriggps/[CM3D2]English_Mod_Tools_Pack.rar

MultipleMaids Visual Guide
imgur.com/a/0nEhu
MultipleMaids Hotkeys
pastebin.com/2d28rY0y
MultipleMaids on Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=CM3D

Maid Presets
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php
cm3d2pre.ry-all.net/

Official Site
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.37.1)
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

op image template: mediafire.com/download/nnhsi3ebo762onv/custom_maid_general_#11.psd

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#!9M1EgKjA!PGEr3GejU4ZpRKRzW3B6fCRrhDh60OkQBA40LkBApGA
kisskiss.sakura.ne.jp/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=524
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't think it was ever coming back...

Cowtits still a best

How do I get more anal?
I need more anal

i hope it keeps coming back

About bloody time!

I posted this idea in /hgg/ but I guess I will repost it here now:

>CM3D2
>You can now open your club to the public.
>This allows you to visit other user's clubs and them to visit yours.
>This can bring in more money if user's visit your club but it will cost you to visit theirs.
>You can choose to flirt with Personal Maids.
>If you do well you can start to seduce them.
>Starting with hand jobs and eventually full sex.
>The same can be done to you.
>Another user's personal maid can then choose to visit you if you are both online at the same time.
>This will cost them money, rather than you.
>If they don't spot it, and put a stop to it or if they find out and let it continue the maid can eventually choose to defect to you.
>You get a special NTR VIP event and achievement if you steal another user's wife.
>You also get one for letting your wife get stolen.

Horses mods and sketal mods. What a glorious week.

Why have you made her look so weird? She used to be hot... now... Ughhh!

Why does she like yooooouuuououjin again except for his shota dick?

>shota dick

she likes him for who he is, I think part of it might be motherly instincts too

An asshole who doesnt really care about his waifu?

>implying

>Posting just as I was about to start claiming you'd NTR'd us for illusion and posing Mary alone at a bar or in an alley
Yeah, well, you're late!

And I'm busy or I'd post sooner with an image.

Now that its back, where's the idolmaster user?

Honey Select seems neat but it looks like the same formula with better graphics.

the posing is more stiff than meidos, that's for sure, wrists are way easier to twist for some reason.

I'm going to marry tsundere maid!

i thought it's the end of the world

It might as well be, if those things were roaming the earth. Thank god they're not real.

good thing they are locked up in my basement

derp

haha you forgot about mod sliders

>forgot about mod sliders
>shit did I really?
eh fuck it I'll take another pic later

Oh no! One of them is escaping!

>If everything goes smooth, excluding the download time, the installation process should not take you more than 90 minutes.
>excluding download time
>90 minutes

Is it worth it? I just want an easy pose-able shape-able anime puppet for drawing reference. I won't actually fap or play the game

yes, pose mods are extremely versatile to use now that they incorporated vanilla's posing stuff

Is the game highly mod dependent like AA2 was? (imo) I mean aside from translation/UI shit. Stock hair/faces sucked and were low in number

there's a good amount of dlc now than there was at launch, and there is a enormous rabbit hole of mods on the international list and even more (ok, I'm exaggerating not really) on twitter which some japs are generous enough to post w/o password crap/dick sucking. If you can think of something, then it (probably, 40/60 chance) exists as a mod.

Faces and hair is kind of hard to talk about, the selection is still sort of smaller than AA2's. But yeah to answer your oriiginal question, as a tl;dr it is highly depend on mods.

It's much more comparable to 3D Custom Girl. AA2 was never meant to support mods and as a result most of them have to be worked in somehow.

3D Custom Girl and Custom Maid 3D 2 were both developed with community content in mind so it's much easier to expand them. Plugins are the only things that really require any thought. The majority of CM3D2's mods are drag and drop.

Really helps that the game's made in Unity too. Some Japanese modders have been able to use scripts to make their own VIP scenes even.

do I have the high poly models or the old ones? I can't tell a difference.
Are there any other mods to make the graphics better?

For Sybaris there's an FPS unlocker and plugins for better hit detection.

I tried it a little when it looked like you could make things that weren't so horrifying or crying chinese girls and yeah, not for me.

It's like AA2 on hyper 3D graphics, the same UI sounds and structure but all inbetween gameplay outside of private H rooms removed and the H scenes made even more clunky by mouse wheel just flipping between two speeds that fills an arousal bar to shoot really bad physics demo goo from your 90s hentai glowing rod.

I am happy with meidos.

you can use the h animations in studio and control them better

So recently when opening my CM3D2 the game shows a black screen with the fps in the top left and the options button in the top right, nothing else

closing the game gets an error that says "contact the developer yadda yadda"

I remember I got this error before and a complete reinstall fixed it but I don't want to reinstall all over again when someone here probably knows what is wrong.

Could be anything but probably something in sybaris. Update/remove/reinstall everything.

Kind of the problem with tech support questions like that is it's going to boil down to doing your own trial and error troubleshooting.

I'm going to update to latest patch, hfpatch, then sybaris and see if that fixes it.

Downloaded this fuckin game from the mega, was 9 gigs but for some reason I'm down 18. What happened?

I cant decide if I want to find it disgusting because its haruki or give sponge some points for nice fetish

I think I'm going to be very sick.

>all those moles all over her body
I must have a problem if I legitimately think that's the worst part about that picture

Tried updating and reinstalling everything but it's still broken

weird because it was working just fine before

Someone want to tell me what fucking hidden shit that mega link has mega.co.nz/#!9M1EgKjA!PGEr3GejU4ZpRKRzW3B6fCRrhDh60OkQBA40LkBApGA

Post more Shiki instead.

>That feel when the guys making the HF patches stopped making them months ago
>That feel when the translation for the game came to a halt too, because of muh 78k lines of dialogue
>That feel when the translators did not have the decency to at least translate the VIP events and Maid Classes
>That feel when modders moved from this game to the new Illusion game flavor of the month and will never come back

>mega keeps cookies and shit the equivalent of the download size in your temp folder

what a fucking shite site

its time to move on.

I've been wondering, is there a slightly shorter version of her bangs anywhere?

Finally

Translation isn't completely dead. Some individuals are working on various parts of it independently.

Decompression happened. It's 9.9 GBs when it's in a .rar file. When you extract those files they're no longer compressed. The base game's about 18 GBs once extracted.

wasn't there a link to like a repack or something that had everything up to date or am i thinking of another game ? o -o

As far as I know only the Korean versions have been repacked.

Back to AA2

ah that sucks i was hoping i could find a re pack with all the new shit the one i have is out of date and im afraid il fuck it up if i try to update and shit

>going back to somewhere that I'm already at

Yes, she looked much better there

stay there

Updates don't overwrite newer files. You'd only have to worry about updates messing up Reipatcher, but even then you can just repatch(or just reinstalling the HF Patch if you don't know how).

ok one more thing don't you have to like install all the updates in order or can you just get the newest update ?

If your game version is below 1.12 then you install the 1.00 to 1.12 update first, otherwise you just update to the latest version.

ok thanks

its too bad I can't fully recreate her hair and face

Could you at least do something about their eyes?

what did you have in mind

Okay, I said their, but it's really just youjin's that bother me, he looks a bit cross eyed

Also, man boobs

There's not much I can do about that. It's on lowest breast slider, and f5 male sliders look awful (it looks like his face caved in and it looks especially awful on some shirts)

>male
>face
meant the chest sliders

i know kami, i just can help laughing at that each time I see it.

We know who you are.

delet this

I got distracted. This applies as general advice for anyone having startup problems, though.

Did you try booting after each stage? Delete/backup UnityInjector, Reipatcher and Sybaris and update to latest patch again by copying the stuff in its data folder across to the CM3D2 root folder. That pretty much creates a fresh install, breaks the HF patch interactions.

See if it boots. Install HF patch, see if it still boots, then do the Reipatcher/Sybaris thing in the pastebin and see if that works. Go with a fresh Sybaris rather than the AIO or your current one. If that works, drag some mods and plugins over into it until something breaks.

If it doesn't boot from the first step then I dunno, tech gremlins.

alright, will do

later though, not now as I'm too tired

Best to be fully awake and have time to deal with it, yeah. Messing around with untangling and rebuilding the install juggling three windows of folders can get annoying and suck up some time.

Then things work out and suddenly it's several hours later trying out a couple mods and maids when it's past time to sleep.

Thread will have to live on until tomorrow.

Post cute onee-sans

Preorders for Genki are up.
kisskiss.sakura.ne.jp/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=524

44 more days until release.

>Those hands
ew

ded

alright, I tried this and I'm still getting the error

I don't know what the fuck broke it, it was doing just fine a day or so ago

These skely mods are unreal.

What is the lewder NTR? Leg locked missionary sex or grinding cowgirl sex?

grinding cowgirl sex