/krog/ - kronos general

wash yer back edition

Kronos 2 Guilds:

- Alliance

- Horde (Dead)
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, crabberson, mavaqt or mavadog

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t49yER6ltNA
weekinweird.com/2016/07/27/listen-to-the-rare-uncut-recordings-of-the-67-terrifying-exorcisms-of-anneliese-michel/
diabolicalconfusions.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/transcript.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Related OC
>be me, 17, Just moved from the suburbs to a more rural area
>miles of trails around my house almost never used because over half the towns population was over seventy (legit statistic)
>also meant I had to go deep innawoods or old women would call the cops on me like they do the Fed-ex guy
>taking a gap-year to do constructive shit including but not limited to loosing some fucking weight so hiking around alot
>walking through a big gorge full of trees so tall and thin you can see super far through the trees, also fall so everything's orange and yellow
>cold breeze makes me have to piss, bushwack further down gorge so some fsggot doesn't see my dick
>notice something blue down near the bottom of the gorge half buried in leaves where the forest turns into a swamp
>it's a really old, well worn tent awkwardly stuffed in the bag but has its stakes and everything so whatevs
>nothing else around it unless it's buried in leaves so I figure some drunks left it and it's mine now
>couldn't have been more wrong
>barely made it back to the trail before I hear someone shuffling through the leaves from whence I came, hear a hoarse cry and some loud, angry, guttural noises
>remember that the interstates on the other side of the gorge and sometimes hobos follow it between cities
>have hobo-phobia, communication not an option, start sprinting
>running through leaves loud as hell, hobo hears and starts making really fucking loud intelligible noises
>can't hear anything else over my heart beating so I look over my shoulder at the top of the gorge
>big fucking brown shape getting bigger coming up the gorge
Gottagofast.mov
>don't turn around again until I've passed the trail head about a quarter of a mile later, mfw no hobo
>relies I'm a >6ft man who lifts and just stole a bums tent
>relize he just wanted his house back
>realize I was the monster all along
>throw tent away, didn't even want it really
And that's how a stole a tent from a homeless man

It's time to get bullied faggot

Whats this new Vanillar server I keep hearing about.

Really pick whatever you think you'd enjoy. Druid is a safe pick to get a raid spot at 60, while rogue is a safe pick to not get a raid spot.

Clique council confirmed

Loot distribution is at least transparent and recorded but the decision making is retarded

>There are people in this thread who don't think John Bonham is greatest drummer of all time.

People who I want to facefuck and cum in their mouths:
-dindumuffin
-comfy
-babymetal
-longview
-maddie
-glurf

I want Grud to eggplant my pussy

thanks

I unironically like cock and play a healer

That's just poor bait when Neil Peart exists.

Walking through the thick woodland, as the churping of birds above the tall and muscular Male Night-elf, his ears twitching to every sound around him, with face stuck with a cheery expression. As he contiuned to trode through the woods, snapping twigs as where he treads. Pulling along a rope, with his hands covered in blood. At the end of the rope, would be a sickly person, blonde hair and feminine face and body. Wearing practially nothing but torn up rags, barely being able to stand let alone keep up with the Elf's pace.

Her face beaten and bloody, looking up at the sky with her black eye. Praying to the Light to save her, yet this priestess would need an miracle to escape now. She was far too weak to over-power the rugged Elf even if she wasn't a bruised mess. Finally as the trees start to clear, she sees it the destination they'd have been travelling to. A large manor house, and looking out from a second story window. A feminine looking leather-clad man, his armour red and black. Corrupted by the Black Council, who had gifted him the armour to contiune his evil and crush all dissenters of them.

"Medheally, I've finally got you." Licking his lips, with a grin on his face. The Rogue Comfy moving away already preparing for the night ahead in his mind, Medheally tears running down her face, knowing that her fight against the black council was over, as soon as Comfy was through with her. She'd be passed along to his superiors the evil head of the Black Council, Glurf the Corrupter and Exploiter. All Medheally could imagine is a merciful swift death... One she will not get.

As Grud pulls her close and carries her inside of the dark house, would she ever find an escape? Will a hero save her?

t. Puddi

>Not keith moon

>thru-hiking the AT
>in Southern VA just outside of Grayson Highlands
>stealth camping near a dirt road
>not supposed to do it but the ground is usually flat near roads and there is a higher chance of an unmarked water source
>sun is setting and I'm in my tent reading
>hear a car drive past
>for a dirt road this one was pretty busy
>car stops, door slams shut
>glance out
>see a man walking down the trail while whistling, like for a lost dog or something
>didn't see a dog on my way to this spot
>expect the man to come over and ask if I saw his lost dog
>man notices me set up there and quickly walks back to his car and drove away
>start to think about it and realize I might have just interrupted some sort of drug deal
>mind races every time I hear a car drive by that night
>woke up several times to cars driving by, as late as 1-2 am

Can someone give me a list of new people in the guild I want to find a new trap since my old one is worn out

“Don’t open your eyes, or it will sting like a motherfucker,” Madti said, as she gently dabbed at the black and green greasepaint with her soapy cloth. Steam rose off the hot water in the enormous tub, the heat sending the candle flames flickering across the tiled walls of the bathroom.

Slaytrain did as he was told, nary saying a word as Madti cradled him in her arms, his head relaxed against the fingers pulling stray hairs away from his forehead. He reclined loosely against her body, his hand caressing her thigh, while the other he dragged through the water.

The face paint left green and black streaks across the cream-coloured facecloth - the stuff was designed for longevity on the battlefield so Madti expected it to take some effort to remove. But they had all night and she was happy to have Slaytrain so close to her for so long.

Around the eyes she carefully pulled away the last bits of black paint, dragging the last of the green off the bridge of his nose. Still he calmly laid there, eyes closed, breathing evenly. She dabbed even more gently at the bits of paint on his cheeks, covering the puckered scars that ran from the corners of his lips to the hinge of his jawbone. As her cloth-covered finger moved in between each bump, he twitched ever so slightly, not from pain - the scars were at least a decade old, depending on what story he told you on what day - but from the foreignness of the feeling.

Madti dipped the cloth in the bath water, squeezing until it filled before releasing it in a warm, gentle stream over his forehead. The last of the soap washed away, leaving pale skin, unmarked save for the two hideous scars on his mouth. She leaned forward and kissed his bottom lip, sucking it gently between her own. She slid around and straddled him, her face to his. “Okay, you can open them.”

Is this thread even about video games?

His dark, brown eyes opened to see Madti’s pale blue ones staring back. A look of intensity on her small features, a shadow of concern, or fear, in her eyes. Madti was nervous - she didn’t know how Slaytrain would react to being utterly and completely naked before her.

They’d been together for months, drawn to one another by their mutual love of ERP and violence. Slaytrain came back from his last special forces mission only to see himself dishonorably discharged from the military. With no job prospects and linger scars - physical and psychological - from combat, he turned to the only work he knew. He and his crew of other disgraced officers ransacked the city, robbing and plundering at will to amass a fortune in offshore accounts to ensure all of them could retire in luxury in a warm and sunny location.

Truth was, though, they had the money a long time ago. But with nothing to do except sit in the sun and watch the ocean roll ashore, it left too much time for Slaytrain to consider his past and what he did. His super-intelligence - something psychologists mistook for madness - caused sleeplessness, anxiety, irritability and anger toward those who didn’t understand the constant and unending thought patterns that churned through his head every minute of every day. His goal was to bring the same chaos he felt to the rest of the world.

Madti never thought she would find someone who shared her problem.

Since childhood, the blonde pixie would be kept awake by ideas and stories rampaging through her mind. She read several grade levels ahead of her classmates and breezed through math and sciences. Her boredom often expressed itself in her lack of attention to the teacher, setting off chemical reactions in the Scholomance lab just for something to do.

What happened to all the milsurp battle rifles and bolt action rifles from certain European countries that upgraded their armories to more modern stuff?

Just from the top of my head I can think of Spain, Portugal, UK, Austria and perhaps even Germany that should have armories filled with old G3s, Mausers, FALs and other stuff.

Do they destroy these weapons? Is there any chance of having them in the civilian market like it happened with the Russian SKS and Mosins?

No this is an e-date thread

Claim what femboi you want to fuck before someone takes them

What's the justification for this

Disgusting. I wanted to learn about Crestfall.

To try and ease this excess energy, Madti’s mother - for her father split when she was just little - enrolled her daughter in the rogue class. The tiny, slender girl was a natural, tumbling and flying through the air. But being raised by a single mom meant Madti couldn’t continue rogue lessons much past her early teen years.

But because of her intelligence, Madti won multiple scholarships and earned a free ride to the best university in the country, where she studied psychology - not out of a will to help people but out of a need to manipulate others and at the same time understand herself a little more. She slept with a university professor to earn a recommendation for residency at a forensic mental institution - which is where she met Slaytrain, institutionalized after the one time he failed to make the perfect escape.

What she didn’t count on was finding a kindred spirit, someone she could relate to and who understood the turmoil broiling within her head.

She learned - the hard way - over the last few months, however, that Slaytrain didn’t fit any regular psychological pattern. He was unpredictable, violence and psychopathic one moment and caring and attentive the next. He never physically hurt her, but she remained on edge nonetheless.

Madti straddled Slaytrain's narrow hips, his stomach muscles clearly defined from decades of work, exercise and ganking. His chest and arms were a collection of tattoos marking military campaigns and cultures throughout Azeroth. His body was taut, rigid and on edge from a constant state of heightened awareness, despite their last heist completed.

This stripping away the last vestiges of a mask, leaving Slaytrain completely exposed, could go any way - and she’d seen him violent enough on other occasions to know what was in store for her if her gamble proved drastically wrong.

Ichimaru Gin.

Being around him always made you feel like having a snake slither around your throat.
No matter how sure you were about him not biting you it was always uncomfortable in his presence.
And this time he actually gave you an assignment, one that you couldn't and wouldn't refuse.

You've been planning Aizens assassination for decades now and still you barely made any progress.
Looking down at your foe after beating him into submission was always your preferred method of warfare and useful it may be you always detested killing others with such methods.
There was no honor, no skill and no sense of victory in killing someone from afar or with poison.
They all lacked a certain "personal touch".

But as much as you hated it you still gave it your all.
However planning someone's execution like that requires insight into the targets life.
Aizen always came and went as he pleased and he never stayed for too long.
All in all you barely knew anything about the man or his plans.
This mission might provide some information about Aizens plans and this intrigues you.
After accepting the mission you asked Gin to give you some free time to prepare for your departure.
You walked around Vanaheim for a while and explained the situation to your friends and now you are sitting around the table with your family members.

Harribel stares at you in disbelief.
"What did you just say?"

"The truth."
You replied.
"Aizen is apparently very interested in a high schooler.
As ridiculous as it might be, this task finally gives me a chance to get a closer look at his machinations."

Your grandson puts both his feet onto the table and leans back as he talks.
"This is so typical.
You get to go in school but when I wanted to do that it was always: "No, you'll kill everyone" or something along those lines."

You give Dante a quick glance as you speak.
"You wouldn't believe how many people would kill to be in your position.
And I doubt you'd like it. Too many angsty teens."

What the hell is going on

Madti didn’t speak but she lowered her eyes to his facial scars, the fingertips of her right hand gently grazing the edges. Suddenly, he lashed out, one hand grabbing her wrist, his fingernails biting into her flesh, while the other tangled in her hair, grabbing a handful and holding tight.

Madti sucked in her breath, barely breathing. He could easily snap her neck, but she knew if he was going to kill her, he would drag her head under the hot, fragrant water and watch the light leave her eyes.

His eyebrows knitted together in anger as he pulled her head toward him, kissing her violently as he twisted her arm behind her back. He pulled her head sharply away, his chest heaving, anger still clouding his features. With her free hand, she snaked it around his neck, wrapping her sinewy legs around his waist as well as she pushed forward for another deep kiss. As her tongue slipped past his teeth, she felt him relax, his grip on her arm releasing to cradle her ass.

Without breaking the kiss, Slaytrain set her on the edge of the vast bathtub, his hand sliding between her legs as he pressed two fingers inside. Madti gasped, and clutched the hair at the nape of his neck. She turned her face away and he kissed and licked her cheek as his fingers pulled and stroked inside her body. His other hand clutched and squeezed her breast.

Her breathing quickened and her nails dug into his skin. She bit at his lip as she kissed him. Listening to her moans and feeling her body quiver made him hard and unable to resist, he slid his cock into her. His hand gripped her thigh, his other arm wrapped around her waist as she perched on the edge of the tub. She came, her body gripping his cock like a vice and her limbs enveloped him. She tipped her head back, her blonde hair falling away from her face, and he kissed the underside of her chin as he drove his cock into her body until that shudder took him as well.

Can One Punch Man beat Marada Uchiha?

As their shared orgasm subsided, Slaytrain felt some of the tension leave his body and he pulled Madti into the water with him. Under the surface they went, still entwined. He pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her as air bubbles headed to the surface. They came up from under the water, Madti giggling and Slaytrain smiling his grotesque, pinched smile. He scooped her up and placed her feet-first onto the cool tile. She handed him a towel and took one herself as they dried off before heading to the adjoining bedroom.

Madti slid her naked body between the soft sheets, admiring the view from the floor to ceiling windows in the penthouse suite. “Whose penthouse is this?” she asked Slaytrain as he climbed into bed next to her.

“Grud lives here when he’s in town and doesn’t want to head back to the suburbs,” he said.

“Oh.”

You were not but a humble maid for fanciful estate in the prosperous Southern Counties, but alas you have been cast out!

Escaping a fate most horrible, you fled into the woods not so far from the estate. You are in a state most awful though, with many wounds and little remaining of your clothes, let alone any personal possessions you had. It's been so hard, that thoughts of returning and begging to be taken back in are on your mind, though you know that would only end badly. For you.

So you sit in poor shelter from the rain, beneath the overhang of an old tree.

>What do you do now?

I told you this is my thread you little cunts. It belongs to me now.

youtube.com/watch?v=t49yER6ltNA

Moving into the dark house, now pulled over the shoulders of the tall Elf, swirming as the pain and brusies of her capture stinged. The house around them was dark and empty, her mind raced. "What is this place? The home of the Dark Council? Are you talking me to the Evil One Glurf?" Spluttering out in one nervous sting of words to the Elf. Grunting and shouting something in some foreign tongue the Elf gripped tighter taking a handful of the cute femmy priestess' ass. As he started to slowly climb a set of wooden stairs. All she could see were the candles leading up to the second floor, their fire flicking as they went past.

Comfy was awaiting them both, "Oh you were caught so easily Meddy! You dissenters of the council are too easy to put down!" Giggling away as he spoke Comfy, the notorious favourite of the leader of the Dark Council. "Get the FREAK out of here Grud, you dumb shit." Screaming at the Elf, with rage in her eyes. As he picked up a nearby candle and looked closer at the Priestess' body. Beaten and burised. Feeling sympathy for the Polack, Grud responded in a low tone with wide eyes, "Woah sorry." As he dropped her and went off never to be seen again.

Comfy moving over to the heap of tears and rags of Medheally. "Don't worry I'm here now, no need to worry" Comfy whispered in a slury tone, dripping with sympathy, as he moved his hands down to the Priestess' touching and feeling the bruises of her chest, they were quite flat. Almost manly, as he continued to explore the Priestess' body he found out something quite delicious. Medheally's rough man-handling had left her with a painful pressure building up inside of her panties. As her manhood poked out from them. Exposing her most shocking secret.

DELET THIS

While a few low-quality recordings have been floating around on the internet in various forms, they’re usually only around six minutes long.
Below, you’ll find the rare, uncut version of the original tape recordings of Anneliese Michel’s 67 exorcisms, which clock in at around an hour and a half.
While the audio is entirely in the German language, it isn’t any less horrifying to listen to.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Anneliese Michel, her story is a strange and sad one.
She was born in Bavaria,Germany in 1952, and during the course of her short life underwent some of the most terrible experiences imaginable.
Shortly after she turned 16, she suffered a violent seizure, and was subsequently diagnosed with temporal lope epilepsy.
By the early 70s, after Anneliese had suffered her third seizure, her frightened parents decided there was nothing left to do but to check their daughter into a psychiatric hospital.
To listen to the recordings follow this link:
weekinweird.com/2016/07/27/listen-to-the-rare-uncut-recordings-of-the-67-terrifying-exorcisms-of-anneliese-michel/

Here is a link to the transcript (german to english) translation:
diabolicalconfusions.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/transcript.pdf

Can a janitor come ban this guy pls

Lel, the thread would be on page 9 without me.

mavaqt is CUTE

I am /krog/

I'm like 99% sure FF gave up on this thread and attentionwhores on reddit somewhere instead since we all ignore him

I toppled Finalflash. I am THE shit poster. I'm behind all of it.
The clique posting, the ERP, the Elysium shilling, all of the shit posting in this thread is orchestrated by me.

please do not speak his name

literally who

I literally want to be the guild meat toilet

Same here I want a nice bully to beat me up

No I want the entire guild to beat up my butt and puss simultaneously

nice try
t. real slaytrain

I want to find a older sibling figure in the guild to show me the ropes and be my big spoon at night.

>realized his sperg out wasn't "cool" at all
>now tries to pretend it wasn't him

heh...

ok zintos.

Probably a noob question, but is there any way to horribly fail as a healing paladin at end game? Is it basically figuring out which rank heal to spam without over-agro'ing and oom'ing while keeping blesses up?
I'm close to level 30 and have been keeping any int gear that i run across but still haven't healed a dungeon. To be honest, it will sound fucking gay but I've been having horrible anxiety IRL and now i find it spilling over into feeling anxious about healing in a fucking leveling dungeon on a fucking private server. I realize how sad that sounds.

healing is really easy, endgame is raids where you're with another 5~8 healers so you're not too pressured
pm kasandra for help, then fuck her boypussy after you got all you wanted

>tfw get a semi heart attack every time tank drops to below 30%
still havent even raided as well

healing is the perfect role for bitch boys like you.

I always give my tank potions and whisper him encouraging messages and that they're really good then I send them gold when we finish and ERP later if he wants

>Guild full of shitposters
>Goldshire sluts trying to find people to ERP with
Just let me grind in peace

I don't mean to ERP I want someone to give me exoerience in the game

install the healbot addon, an addon so good they specifically banned it

Im scared to heal in deadmines

>Denigrating healers
See how far you get without one, ass.

Thanks! I may bug them when I'm closer to 60 if you're actually serious.
God you faggots are so weird sometimes.
Holy shit, i forgot that that existed. I'll look it up now. I remember it briefly from tbc but i think it wasn't working the same way then. Thanks dude.

paladins are totally broken healers

if you aren't a complete retard and you know what you're doing

you'll top efficient healing no problem. if you out gear the other healers, nobody should even come close.

if you're an undergeared retard and have no idea what you're doing, warriors will do more healing than you

contrast this with druids the other hybrid healers who can completely outgear and outskill all the healers and still fall to the bottom of efficient healing

paladins are the best class in the game. people will call you a buffbot but they just regret not rolling paladin.

crestfall

soon

I hate women so much

Remove all females from

Agreed, which girl are we kicking first?

Slaytrain's wife

Why do you hate something you cannot change?

Just accept women for what they are and adapt to .

Hating on something that cant be changed is wasting energy.

>Need to apply for a job
>Gap on my resume growing bigger
>Still haven't applied for anything

HELP ME.

A neet has to desire to escape his condition in order to change it

What is the spawn on this fucker? I've been camping on and off for two days now.

I'd rather disassociate with them entirely

I am in retail. He's not up.

Don't lie to me

have you been killing the other hydras around him? he might share a spawn with them

There aren't other hydras around him. I've been leaving them up.

Nursa, we'll talk later.

t. you know who

Same except I keep quitting jobs out of boredom of the work grind. Really going to be difficult for me to find a new one next time around...

Are you guys using Questie 3.1 here? Did you run into some errors?

Can't click on quest links in chat and sometimes I need to /reloadui to get quest objectives to update but otherwise it's fine.

not hydras the things in the water or w/e just clear shit around him if you want him to spawn

goodnight nihilums

Niliums*

There will be no artificial wombs.

There will be no sex bots.

These would slash women's power in sex and dating. Women would have to adapt by actually being a good, loving, feminine person who provides more than bitching with a side of cunt.

Women do not want this. So they will go to Uncle Sam and demand that he make these things illegal as with prostitution.

What drives me crazy about these bleeding cunts is that they're trying to collapse the civilizations of entire continents and they won't even offer things like this to make it painless.

They're not just detrimental, they're sadistic. They're spiteful. They're parasitic. Brutal. Volatile. Manipulative. Meddling, constantly. They cannot STAND for an event to take place unless it harms you and benefits them. They can never be satisfied by simply opposing a good thing. They have to combat it. Contest it. Lobby against it, and eventually legislate for its prohibition. Essentially, they cannot be satisfied until a thing that makes you happy has been spoiled beyond salvage. They can't be reasoned with.

They are buckets with self-inflicted holes in the bottom demanding all the water in the ocean and shouting injustice when the last drop funnels out.

They don't want to be satisfied.

They are not creatures who thrive on pride and accomplishment. They do not pursue inclusion in the arenas they claim to be excluded from. They simply renovate that arena into a supermassive black shithole that sucks all the happiness out of solar system and coalesces into just another quiet obsidian orb drifting in our uncaring shitgalaxy.

We have a small planet and as far as we know, it's the only one with any idea it exists. Our real battle as a species in the 21st century of our kind is to prevent these silencing voices from stifling progress, comfort, and triumph.

We just have to keep trying to make our happiness. A rolling stone gathers no shit.

>tfw Samuroo joins discord so you have to leave because you're shy and have a crush on him

mfw I will never sign up for Discord so you all can get fucked

who

BACK OFF user NURSA IS MINE

FRUSTRATED VIRGIN IDENTIFIED

Yeah and because of these reasons our society wont continue for much longer.

There is a reason why there were no feminist societies in the past. They all failed and dissapeared without a trace.

Just like there is no bears with wings or female lions with beards.

Human societies adhere to the laws of evolution. Strong societies live, weak ones die out.

Im sure our middle eastern friends will be glad.

do raid pallys heal in plate or cloth?

Cloth. There is no healing plate until BC.

>tfw we've gone too far to be saved

naked

Its a cycle user.

Civilizations rise and fall to rise again only to fall again.

Best you can do is take advantage of the current enviroment you live in and prepare for the road ahead.