>Mustang Ecoboost has 310hp 320tq
>Mustang chiptunes hit 400hp
>FRS chiptune is pitiful snakeoil
>Both cost exactly the same
>Mustang at willow springs - 1:27.85
>FRS at willow springs - 1:31.15
>FRS cries in the corner
>Ford counts their money

Who can logically justify buying that peice of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5661724128.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5648790430.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

direct injection + turbo > boxer

JAPFAGS BTFO

>b-but mustangs cant turn...

>86 for $30k
>stan ecoboost for $36k
>spend 5k on a turbo for 86
>suddenly more power
Americucks btfo

V6 Pony cars have gotten a lot faster than i remember them being.

The Mustang Ecoboost is a 4 banger.

American rice

Even an older v6 is faster than that overpriced turd.

>turbo tune gains are way more than n/a tune gains
Well duh.

>Both cost exactly the same
In what universe?

Both have DI, engine layout is insignificant to power output. However, a turbo car will get more HP, it's as simple as that. A turbo BRZ (FA20F for example) would really close the gap between the two, although it would be as easy to tune. Ford's double injection system is way easier to increase power on, though. Subaru only uses DI, and upgrading DI injectors to match the horsepower increase can be expensive.

Still faster though.
Shame that the older Mustangs used a live rear axle that crippled turns compared with the newer suspensions.

Love my 14 gt just put a c&l cai on it today and used the bama x4 tuner, definitely feel a gain better throttle response for sure.Now on Wednesday I'm gonna have bbk long tube headers installed

Wow, you caught me red handed. The Mustang actually costs 300 DOLLARS MORE! How shocking! I'm so sorry for lying, the Mustang doesn't cost the same. 300 dollars is an insane amount to pay.

This generation's V6 is faster than last generations prefacelift V8. Let that sink in for a bit.

Still, for the price of a brand new V6, you can get an almost new V8 that's faster. Only difference is, with the Mustang, you'll be getting a solid rear end. With the Challenger, the autoboxes are utterly dissappointing compared to the new ZF 8HP (although the manual is and was always good), and with the Camaro, you're getting a bit more pork compared to the current gen.

Because tax laws in Yurope.

>mazda engine

OK, my bad, there's a big price difference between them here in Europe, and I though I could remember a similar price difference in US pricing.

This. In germany for example, a GT86 is 29K EUR, and an Ecoboost 'stang is 38K. A V8 Mustang is 43K, so there's very little reason to go for the Ecoboost instead. There's a similar price difference with the Camaro, costing 40K for the turbo model, and 6K more for the V8. If you're spending 40-50K on an American car, especially here, you kinda wanna go for the V8 anyways.

>gayzda
>making any good engine

Ford 2300 is arguably the best 4 cylinder ever made

and has 0 to do with Ecoboost

>buying a 4 banger mustang
Kill you are self my man

>buy $7000 270hp accord 6spd coupe
>Be faster than both stock frs and Ecoboost mustang

Neither are cars worth paying 30k for. You guys are retarded. Buy 2 Corvettes instead.

I don't think you could even get two C5s for 30k.

After the tax and interest from buying those 30k cars new without actually having the money to buy them, maybe.

>I don't think you could even get two C5s for 30k.

Yes you can. Easily.

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5661724128.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5648790430.html

The BRZ is both DI and PI.