Why is there a meme about Subaru wrx owners being Vape smokers and where did it come from?

Why is there a meme about Subaru wrx owners being Vape smokers and where did it come from?

All the lesbian women that composed the majority of Subaru's customer base all morphed into nu-male vapers

Because WRX owners are all a bunch of fart cannon, bright grill horn, green wheel, monster sticker owning pieces of subhuman trash.

Not everyone that owns a WRX is your ex boyfriend, matt. Just go for a canyon run in your miata to cool down

Its exactly what you said. A meme. If you truly take Veeky Forums memes seriously I suggest you remind yourself what website you are currently on.
Anything people on here say is a meme they usually mean
>"I like to talk shit about things I don't like, regardless of its quality, style, or performance because people should stop liking what I don't like"
>inb4 I'm a vapefag wrx owner

>If you truly take Veeky Forums memes seriously I suggest you remind yourself what website you are currently on.

What Poobaru to you drive, user?

i've been to a couple of car meets and shows in my day, and live close to a foreign tuner shop. every fucking dudebro that drives one of these things has a vape charger mounted somewhere and spews smoke out of their windows

>Implying there's anything wrong with vaping

if someone is vaping instead of relying on cigarettes (like if they're trying to quit) it's perfectly fine.

if someone vapes just to produce giant clouds of smoke from these 6 battery monster electronic burners then they're just stupid fucking cunts

I was at lights yesterday and a 2015 WRX pulls up next to me and of course the dude was wearing a flat brimmed hat and was vaping. I didn't believe the stereotype until I witnessed it for myself

I've never seen a WRX before outside of youtube

There is some truth behind every meme

>live in Eastern Europe
>never see a Subaru that isn't an older guy's Forester or months away from falling apart into a pile of rust

Lemme tell you about flatcap fags in their Octavias and

>burning gasoline is wasteful, why are car enthusiasts even allowed!
Fucking tools am i rite?

I actually tons of old men driving STis.

My dad drives a WRX and he's old as fuck

Check out the subie instagram pages. All the modified cars they post are clearly owned by vape bros. They even shill products specifically for vapers like a cabin air cleaner that plugs into the 12v socket and they test it out by covering it with a tube and blowing a vape cloud at it to show good it is at absorbing the cloud

this is a us based website no one ccares about your rampant social decay and poverty

A lot of Subaru owners at car shows vape, at least where I'm at. Most do it to "enforce the meme".
She's clearly eating toast. Who writes this shit??

There's one always parked at my local True Value. Blue, spoiler, fart can, it all looks kinda tasteful tho.

As much as this is a meme every wrx owner Ive seen in recent memory has been vaping while driving.

I have a brand new 2017 wrx and i don't vape. I'm also old af.