>no ecoboost
lol

I really, really, really like this meme

>ecoboost
>meme
It's a race proven engine.

>Suggesting vaporware

Just tell her to get a Microbus, Jão

Every Mercedes SUV. Women love them. My mom's driving a 2012 ML 350CDI, says it's the best car she's ever driven. The GLK 320CDI that came before was also nice.

something something donkervoort

I think that's a good female car. Where I live, in Dubai most women drive around in RXs.

She likes it because of the badge.

Anything crossover

This, the kia soul has space, its female friendly. And everyone I know that has gotten one love it.

None. Kill her before she puts another shitty crossover or hideous prius on the road.

Definetly the badge. Not the neat 600NM diesel engine, the smooth a/t, the space or the comfort the air suspension delivers.

Even if she gets another car, it just ruins that car's image. Tired of seeing women in Mercedes sedans or American cars like Mustangs, Camaros, etc. They just look so odd driving those cars and it's clear as day that they are in it for the attention. Women are just odd.

Tell your mom to buy an old Buick OP.

My mom has a Camry and she's convinced she wants a SUV/Crossover. She used to own a Ford Windstar and I think she misses the cargo space.

I've been trying to convince her that an SUV is a shitty idea and she'd be better off getting a wagon.

It really depends on what she wants to spend. Women generally want comfort first and foremost which often comes hand in hand with a very thorough investigation into the cabin gadgets but also includes the seats, the cabin noise and the ride smoothness

Second is lack of hassle. Women don't want to have to fuck with the car too much. Checking fluid levels is right out. Listening to the engine? Forget it (this is something my mom actually did teach me to do).

Last but not least is economy. No woman wants to spend money on the car beyond the minimum to have the level of comfort and reliability they're looking for. For this reason if her budget is higher a Prius might be a good choice but at the low-dollar high-mile range something more "luxury" style with a v-8 will cost more at the pump but probably be more hassle free.

Of course I really don't know much about Prius I guess it actually is pretty reliable? Is the battery dying thing mostly a meme?

>Every Mercedes SUV
Except the G-class, we don't need more soccermoms wasting those poor things.

>new car
Mazda CUV
>used car
First gen Scion xB

>I've been trying to convince her that an SUV is a shitty idea and she'd be better off getting a wagon.
Let me guess, she won't buy a wagon because she wants the elevated seating position of the crossover to make her feel safer.

I saw a Prius get hit on the free way from like behind the driver by a drunk dude in a pickup, it was full of people too everyone looked okay, no major structural damage, he must have been doing like 60+

My first thought would be a Barbi® Jeep®, but that's probably too much responsibilty for her too. Just tell your mom that she's too much of an irresponsible child to be allowed to drive and should just take the bus.

Like you. :^)

most women also like the high-riding position - probably stemming from the fact that most of them are fucking midgets. Anyway, maybe another minivan is in the cards for your mom.

>4door
>Automatic
Whooo you found a female friendly car.
That was hard.

this, and the scion xb the fat new one its huge and easy to get in and out of.

Ford Flex. 3 rows, looks pretty good in black red two tone and resale value is stupidly high. Also ecoboost.

Forgot pic.

Lel you roasted him to ashes.

What's her price range?

it looks like a range rover had a baby with a mini countryman or something

Go on CarGurus and get a used 3/5 series, 2013+

Reliable, cheap.

2012 range Rover evoque is around 24,000

Don't get an econobox

Is CarGurus actually reputable?

NA Miata.
It's small, so she can park easily. It has great visibility. It has no power so it cancels out the posibility of her losing control, the car being RWD. Parts and resources are more than plenty. It probably gets good fuel mileage. It's very cute too.

Yep

Female friendly? That means something simple, surrounded by a powerful marketing campaign and based on decades old technology. I say toyotas are just perfect for the non-thinking motorist

>28i

Get her an AE86 just to troll the shit out of everyone

>Don't get an econobox

> 528i

Mitsubishi Outlander

>white
I'm sure it is

Mazda anything is a pretty decent all-around car.

It's all yours, pal :^)

>base model out-of-warranty BMW
>consumerreportsreliability.jpg

You can get a range-ropping Mazda 3 for ~$26k. $1k less and you can get a slushbox. It has just as many if not more features than that used BMW and gets 40mpg. And has a warranty, and will hold its value much better than any German car.

the miata is for women and faggots

honda cr-v is a girl car as well OP

>suggesting an SUV
It's like you want women to drive heavy as shit cars that will crush you when they inevitably hit you while texting. Are you all suicidal?

because men do not text and drive
>"w-w-w-were smart about it!"
nothing smart about texting and driving

Never said men should drive SUVs either. In fact, nobody should. They're pointless for 95% of the people buying SUVs.

I'm aware of my surroundings when I drive, so I'm not worried.
Eat a dick.

Ford Fiesta. Designed for single women.

that's a cute mom

>a c-c-c-c-civilized white country
So, not America, then?

In which case, any small hatchback will do her.

I get 23-26mpg in my NB :|
Then again I thrash the shit out of it... all the time.

9th generation Civic.

Depends how big she wants it to be.

Small: Fiesta ST
Mid-sized: WRX
Large: Falcon/Commodore (foreigners need not apply)

All very female-friendly. Don't fall for the SUV meme.

Try 100%.
My dad bought an X-Trail so he could "take it out to the farm", and literally the first time he went through anything remotely muddy it got bogged so badly that he needed to get the neighbour to tow him out with a tractor, and it somehow fucked the wheel alignment too.

SUVs are pointless for the city and stupid for the country.

>Falcon/Commodore
No one wants those except Bogan cunts

aside from the cute looks, women generally don't like miats. too small, too low and the wind messes up their hair when the top's down.

i don't think the better visibility helps them park easily, the alloys on mine were scratched to hell when i got it (3 previous female owners)

mine's really not great on mileage for a small car, i get about 30-32mpg average in normal driving

Pontiac GTO
It was literally marketed as a woman's car
youtube.com/watch?v=SQnE37VvCoM