pastebin.com/vzfuE6GF
i.4cdn.org/vg/1473779957683.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for sad void.

>download Dota 2
>character feels clunky as fuck because muh turn rates
>uninstall

What nerf will meepo get?
His winrate ins't this high since 2012 or earlier.

I hope frogman doesn't fuck my favourite hero again

>stand up
>feel clunky because muh turn rates
>kys

EAST LA

found the swecucks

how do you itemize against PA? genuine new player here pls no bully

thanks user

>play league, my favorite game
>go to d2g
???

armor/ghost scepter/evasion

you itemize based on the enemy heroes, your heroes, your particular hero, the role you're playing with that hero, and the way the game is going or the way you expect the game might go.

clips.twitch
.tv/arteezy/ProudDogANELE

>ARTEEZY IS GOOD

still don't like it

im here

how effective is armor against crits?
why do I get annoying captchas on every single post?

Who would win in an ice fight, AA or Lich?

How do I stop constantly comparing myself to others.

>When you've found a stupidly strong gimmick strat and are enjoying literal FREE MMR

(You)

I'm going to play a 10v10 game

what a good&fun hero?

zooz
againhims kunka

terrorblade

sounds cool, I'll try it

found it, now ill finish it

Can someone post the draskyl reactions from this ti?

I wish she was doing that to my dick.

>real women are not that arousing
>dota heroines make me hard
why does this happen?

"Bow to me mortal!" Above you, the demon known as Underlord roars in his triumph over you, while stepping forward, his towering form blocking all light. What was once clean air is overwhelmed by his tainted musk, a heady scent that reminds you of burning wood as it drifts into your mind, clouding your judgement. The head of his cock slaps against your cheek as he grinds his length into you, and as his mast hardens, he roars "From now on, you are a toy for me."
His cock is akin to a horse's, its spongy head widening as he ruts it down over you, his length hardening and growing longer. Soon he's fully erect, rutting his entire length over your abdomen, smearing his musk into you, marking you as his all while pleasuring himself on your body. And as he grows more aroused, his thrusting quickens, soon making his overly large package slap against your head. The flesh of his ballsack is soft as a pillow, but with it so close you can hear it rumbling full of tainted cum, the orbs inside squelching as it packs his sack full of jism.
"This is your life now slave, and soon this cock will find a home inside of you!" With another roar of triumph, he slams his cock down, grinding his enomous length into you with a final rut. His incredibly large package covers your face, forcing you to breathe in his musk at its source, and to feel the throbbing of not just his package pumping out his thick cum, but the shuddering of his huge cock as he grinds down into you. Thump. Thump. Thump. Each burst from his length makes an audible landing when it hits the dirt, his jism even obvious from your trapped state being incredibly thick and packed with protein, perfect for feeding a slut with nothing but dick-juice. Slowly, the sack pressed down firmly onto your face softens, the demon's orgasm dying off, but as that happens he settles down on top of you. And with a yawn, the demonic lord goes to sleep, leaving you trapped under his superbly musky cock, unaware and uncaring about your erection.

Silver edge

>bow to me mortal
>mortal
>both are demons
stopped reading right there, immersion shattered

guys guys what if

what if t4/t3 towers had mana break

all that's been said but also include blademail.

You're watching our guy streaming right?

no

Matumbaman?

Is anyone up for some dota together?

Fuck off

jimmie~-senpai ~~~~

teamliquid.net/forum/general/513933-liquid-fuses-with-crunchyroll

WE /a/NIME NOW?

>guy first pick instalocks spectre in low priority
>enemy team picks abaddon, huskar, alch, jakiro, silencer
>spectre spergs out all game in voice chat and in post game chat in a 16 year old teenage voice
>check his steam profile
>public inventory showing multiple items that cost hundreds of dollars like void perceptions of the mind
>solo mmr: 1900
>party mmr: 1600

if you ever make money, do not ever give any money to your kids. it ruins them for life.

we watching bulldog lads?

what's the current item build on BH?

Arcane dagon 5

Is playing Techies offlane legit or I just fell for the meme? I mean, enemy carry us fucked by constant rain of my autos and often ragequit the lane to jungle or enemy offlane, but I feel like I'm useless and blowing up 1-2 ppl every 3 minutes doesn't change much.

what else? I feel to squishy

Wow i'm sure you harassed a lot of carries out of the lane by your extremely strong 1.8 bat 20 damage autoattacks

>instapick Juggernaut
>mark I wanna go safe lane on the map
>some nigger picks PA and says ''I go solo'' marking the same lane

why dotards have this weird idea that I'm gonna change my fucking plan because some random fuckwad said so? I see it all the time.

Wards, positioning
Eblade i guess maybe
some people like deso but, to me, melee bh isnt smart. I'm also pretty bad.

But you dont even know me user. Do you wanna play maybe?

blademail, silver edge, mkb, dagon, eblade, force staff, ghost scepter, manta style, euls scepter, glimmer cape, shadow blade, solar crest, butterfly, orchid, heaven's halberd, rod of atos, bloodthorn all counter PA in some way or another

PA is such a pathetic hero you should just ignore her, focus on countering her 4 allies, and odds are the items you bought will deal with her anyway

I watched this youtube.com/watch?v=1i5ogmxO1BU

Slacks is such a fucking idiot. Im fucking baffled.
And the retard places himself on a pedestal because the stars fucking aligned and he accidentally got to 4.7k.

It just makes me mad.

2 null talismans and you have ~60 poke with sniper range, and when they come close you just allahu akbar them

>riot owners say they have 100 million active players.
>show no evidence of this but only by word.
>lolbabs eat this up.

>no tank hero

just buy arcanes and greaves and track people

>If you have your interface and game in english queue for english, otherwise you should be queuing with people of your own language

There i fixed MM

it just blows me away that i cant play one fucking game after a week off and even have it fucking remotely approach being an actual game. it just fucking blows my mind

the last pick sven had fucking sniper available to him

Time Walk:
>Time walk no longer makes faceless void invulnerable and is interrupted if he becomes disabled
>Speed from 3000 to 2000
>Damage is now rewound throughout the time walk, mirroring when it was dealt in reverse. An attack that hit you 1 second ago will be healed at 50% of the distance, an attack that hit you 2 seconds ago will be healed at the very end.

Time Dilation:
>Duration from 6/8/10/12 to 4 at all levels
>Cooldown from 40/34/28/22 to 6 at all levels
>Now slows by constant 15/20/25/30%
>Instead of pausing cooldowns, slows down the rate at which cooldowns elapse by 45/60/75/90%
>Slows all enemy projectiles in the aoe by 45/60/75/90% for 4 seconds (All projectiles from spells, attacks, items)

Time Lock:
>Now pauses cooldowns for 1 second for each time lock during chronosphere (duration stacks)

Chronosphere:
>Cast time from 0.35 to 0.65
>Aghanims no longer reduces cooldown
>Aghanims now causes faceless void to simultaneously attack all enemy units inside chronosphere with each attack

by the way of course it gave me one of these fucking cocksuckers again GUESS WHAT you now get a 20 minute queue ban for dodging ONE time in low priority

evilgeniuses.gg/
evilgeniuses.gg/
evilgeniuses.gg/
wew lad

that aghs upgrade is ridiculously broken

>out of 10 players 0 (ZERO) have decent farm
>normal skill
>probally 2k or lower bracket

Jesus fucking christ, just stop playing dota 2.

>23days until the roster

what the fuck

23 days for their roster? wfucking attention whjores

why would the enemy team farm when they could just end the game?

how could my team farm on any lane?

what is the mentality of people who get boosted

i know a guy who paid a bit over two hundred ($200) dollars to get boosted from 2800 to 4200

i don't understand why

they believe the reason why they are 2k mmr is because they're teammates are so bad they don't have influence in the game

yes they are that retarded

Why the fuck people build aghs on meepo?

It just give another possible meepo to your enemy to kill.

A damage item or assault is way better.
Also a shadow edge

ask PSG

that's PSG, he has 7000 hours of Dota 2.

pastebin.com/vzfuE6GF

>pastebin very related

is this a meme

>leave gulag for over two years
>come back
>PSG is still a meme and exactly where he wwas

if you have low behavior score you can't gain mmr, but you can get boosted to gain mmr

at higher mmr behavior score matters far less, leading to a far more stable and enjoyable experience. also getting boosted results in a huge load of behavior score as your teammates pour on commends.

worth it if you value your account, not worth it if you just want to play at higher mmr (can buy throwaway 4200 mmr account for like 10 dollars)

Insider bro here
You guys are in for a surprise

what if you never leveled meepo ult so that you never died from your meepo clones?

>does literally nothing if you don't get multiple heroes in a chronosphere
>doesn't increase your single target dps whatsoever
>4200 item that only gives +10 damage +10 attack speed yet gives an upgrade totally dependent on your autoattacks on a hero with only +17 damage as a steroid

>if you have low behavior score you can't gain mmr, but you can get boosted to gain mmr
>if you have low behavior score you can't gain mmr

>but you can get boosted to gain mmr

that casual doublethink

what's a low behavior score and what's a high one

mine is 6940 or some shit

Did anybody create a webm from the Sheever bra flash?

Because
>The page could not be found, or has been deleted by its owner.

The only think posted in the other thread is i.4cdn.org/vg/1473779957683.png

>have low behavior score and mmr
>pay someone to raise both
>do not become any better at the game
>lose majority of games in new bracket
>get reported for being shit
>money wasted

yeah you'd have to be a retard to pay someone to boost your account.

boosters are 6.5k-8k type players. you are not. my booster was a top 100 eu east player/semi pro

below about 8000 games start suffering. below 5000 games are bad. below 2000 you run into intentional game ruiners every single game and will have on average a 33% win rate.

what was the context for this

found it already, thanks

people get really triggered by techies
as long as youre making someone on the enemy team rage and youre forcing them to buy sentries, youre doing good

If you get an early 6 you can go around the jungle and place ult mines in the enemies camps and when the carry goes to farm it, you blow it up and say "hehe"

after a few times they'll start to tilt and you'll just win

>>lose majority of games in new bracket

i had positive win rates in both unranked and ranked after boosting unranked by 1300 mmr and ranked by 600. sorry to burst your bubble, kiddo, but mmr just doesn't mean what you think it does

behavior score is literally the real mmr

post it you fucknugget

This is the whole "incident".

what prompted it though

Hey, do i still have tits? Yep, they are still there, i just """accidentally""" flashed them to my teenage viewers, and boy was that awkward!

>I had
>had
Yeah.

You're so fucking bad at dota
Why do you even play it

not sure, seems like something itched and she just forgot

just queued for ranked
no idea what to pick
give me a meme hero for 2k

You got any sources on this?

Because my last 20 matches i've carried hard as meepo and i got 16 commends. Can confirm that i had no shit feeders or bad manners in my games after 3~4 games.

I'm on a 800xpm/750gpm average.

You know something that really bugs me.

There is no way sheever doesn't have a boyfriend.

But she's never even once alluded to it.