/drg/ Danganronpa General: Twintails Edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [DESPAIR/FUTURE ARC EPISODE 9 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/i47jmCji

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for new best girl

This weeks polls are here! Vote as many people as you want as many times as you want!
I appreciate every vote and will love you forever!

Best Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka

Best Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano

Also in next this Weeks Best Boy/Girl should I add the new boys and girls from V3?

if dubs NDRV3 will be cancelled by november due to "unknown circumstances"

if dubs alola aoi lives

KODAKA BEST BOY

I'd add Kaede and wait until everyone gets names and high quality pics.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

Kirigiri is a cute

>Veeky Forums
>dubs

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash blood from it!

>DR1 comes out in 2010
>DR2 in 2012
>UDG in 2014
>DRV3 in 2017
FUCK THEY'VE RUINED EVERYTING

more like slutkane

Plot twist: it gets released on 31st of December, 2016 and we get rused yet again.

I'm hoping that this guy is an SHSL mathematician.

I'm okay with that kind of ruse

>girl

>not Ultimate hack
Someone fix this

That was a pretty short trailer

but I'm glad it showed the entire cast.

>Has breasts

Enough proof for me

We still need that updated episode Paste Bin.

Her name's probably going to be 'Midori'
Screencap this.

>inb4 all the students part Kaede are not Japanese

By the way, does this symbol mean anything interesting in Braille? I couldn't find anything myself but maybe there are some people that can figure out if this pattern of buttons is important at all.

It looks like traffic lights.

I'm pretty sure he is the SHSL Driver or Car Robber or something like that

It looks similar to Nagito's jacket

>not SHSL Racer

I don't see hope in any of those kids

That would be really cool actually

>not SHSL Streetracer

>tfw we'll never get Danganronpa Racing Game with eurobeat soundtrack

I don't see any hope in you either

his jacket kinda reminds me of an old biker jacket but with a modern twist, plus the checkered flag around his neck, and the buttons are red yellow and green from what I can tell.

And considering this is prison he could be a street racer

DON'T SHOOT!

What about hopebot?

rollang

Hey, /drg/, how many layers of hope do you have on right now?

Shooting is boring

A full 7 layers!

Just like my post number

That's nice, but watch this!

L U C C

None. I can't be disappointed that way, only surprised in a good way

Like, 5 or six right now my dude.

Two.

And for you, too!

L
U
C
C

Okay, I give.

I love the number seven

You liar

None

I'm on several dozen layers of hope, but for each layer of hope there is approximately 25% of a layer of despair trying to penetrate the layer of hope, and I am feeling a bit despairing in this current situation as my layers of hope aren't shining through.

Hope's for dummies

Nagito is for making adults

Give me proof that Kodaka is not SHSL Despair.

Claiming windmill girl as waifu before anyone does.

You can't

God damn that some long fucking hair

Do you have a problem with long hair user?
Because I know somebody here on the opposite side of the spectrum
hair fetishist where are you

Nuts. Why don't people realize that despair is boring?

I thought at first sight that her hair was like Mahiru's. Then I saw the rest of it and now I'm unsure if it's longer than Sonia's.

Claiming blonde steampunk girl.

I'm here! Her hair is pretty long, yes, but not thick enough for me! I prefer the red twintails girl's hair!

Well personally I love short hair

>Despair isn't boring you can predict it
>You will kill people you will do things that bring about the end of the world etc etc
It is boring,I don't think of hope being as boring though, but that's merely from my perspective of being a pessimist.

I dunno why Izuru even agreed with her, if Junko can't predict despair it doesn't mean he can't too

Does he really look like he has anything better to do?

I can understand that as well as long hair
Speak of the devil and he shall come
So while I am here can I ask you a question?
Will you brush my hair?

What stopped him to do things before Junko has arrived? He could leave his room and start killing people anytime he wanted.

It might of went better if Hope's Peak didn't just lock him in an empty room with nothing but a bed.

Izuru only agreed to interact with Junko so it could copy her Analyst talent. Remember, it is not human anymore: it is a weapon designed to collect talents.

It's a tough world when you love short haired girls, but have long hair yourself.

For some reason a lot of girls don't like when dudes have longer hair than them.

So /drg/, you ready to watch Chisa slowly torture Chiaki to death in front of everyone on Thursday?

Of course! I'll agree to brush anyone's hair in this thread!

That's wrong, he had all the talents already, Junko even said that he's an analyst like her too.

>just ready
>not being hyped about it

Of course I am, give some real fucking despair already, dammit. I'm still not satisfied yet.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Ready as I'll ever be.

I'm at work. What do you think?

>Monaca will never start the fourth reich

Why the fuck am I seeing so many people whining about there being a female protagonist.
How autistic do you have to be that you can't identify with a character just because they're not the same gender as you? The series has a huge female fanbase, do they think they had any trouble identifying with a male protagonist?
Not to mention whining that they think the male characters will constantly be hitting on "them". Even if that was true, why is that a big deal? The protagonist in DR has never been a straight up self-insert.

My problem isn't that it's a girl
My problem is it isn't nuts&bolts.

Why people even have a need to identify themselves with the protagonists? Cannot they enjoy the game without it?

Who in this thread is complaining?

It's confusing, if they can choose to be a girl they eat it up. Yet being forced to be a girl is crossing the line?

>Why people even have a need to identify themselves with the protagonists?
Immersion, mostly. It's harder to be immersed in something that you don't identify wit(I hope I worded that right.).

I think it helps now that you can see the MC's face when she talks with people. That way people don't have to self-insert as a heterosexual woman, they can enjoy the story better.

Also, Alolan Asahina is my waifu.

Not in this thread but there was a few in the last thread and a whole lot in the /v/ thread.
Personally I was really happy that we got a female MC as it's something fresh and new for the main series, and it really bothered me to see so much complaining about it.

I identify as an attack helicopter

Dunno, I always thought that DR games are pretty immersive even without identifying with protagonists.

Why are the V3 Characters so bad looking?

Me to, but no everyone is that way.

It's just an annoying minority, probably shitposters. I'm fairly certain that only a tiny percentage would consider not playing because of the female MC. Whoever drops DR because of that is better out of here.

Do not give the trolls ammo. I'm okay with the female MC and so are most people here, I can guarantee you that

They look fine. Not great, but fine.

>tfw Makoto was such a boring protagonist if I had any "identifying" with him it fell flat
Hajime was honestly a better protagonist simply because he had some actual personality.

Nobody looks good
It almost feels like nobody was designed by a real artist
Almost like an algorithm put them together