Car that literally scream "made for SEA/latin america/india"

I start

Other urls found in this thread:

carbuzz.com/m/article.aspx?Id=13035
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/3rd world car

Kek didn't noticed the typo

I wish they sold 3rd world cars in America
What's the most 3rd world car available in the States in the last 40 years?

Prius

The new Prius sedan version (whis is available to 3rd world countries for more than a decade) looks nice tho

People dont realize cars sold in Latin America are nicer and bigger than cars sold in Europe.

Instead of Yaris, they sell this car called Etios in most Eastern Asian parts.

Kek keep telling that to yourself

>implying you can find a car that screams its made for SEA more than this piece of shit.
what would happen if i touge it tho ?

Prius(sedan) is considered a luxury car in most 3rd world countries.

Innova's much better. Love it for being a RWD.

AMC humvee

not avaible for Europe

Is this the look?

when they ride this high from the factory you know they are destined for some serious shithole

wot ? older generations are RWD too ?
does it even go sideways ? if you push it in the rain and with gods help too.

Doesn't get more 3rd world than toyota

Yep. The old Unser is much better

>be my dad
>bought that shit
>gave me his old Unser
>asked me to trade Unser back to him for his new Avanza

Well at least I've got a new-ish car.

The Ford Ka.

Jesus Christ, Europe, get it together.

>Unser
lmao what the fuck is that is that the name of a car???? hahahahahahaah

It just fucking blows my mind that you can buy this exact model new. Imagine getting this as a new car in 2016. Just what the fuck

holy shit. it feels that bad ? i may rent one soon. how fucked am i ? can it even turn

Cheap in every regard, good chassis and, for the most part, reliable. Nothing wrong with the little fuckers except the looks.

2016 Nissan Tsuru AKA 1991 Nissan Sentra

sold in practically every third world country

The interior is horrible too

yeah like cancer. who even approved that name and said "yeahh we gonna sell so much with that"

Yeah. Uh huh. You definitely want to rent one. You'll also want to kill yourself right after. DO it.

Yep, older ones were RWD too. It's not build for hektik skids but it does go sideways in rain if you push it a little hard. I drive one.

Yup. It may even roll over if you get it wrong. Tbf it's a reliable car but you won't gonna love it

>pic related

Is much better despite being 1 generation behind

at least it looks practical. and thats what i need. but what i want is attacking the corners full speed.
>mfw you can never feel dagumi

Atleast they made the 2017 look like an Aston Martin.
>made in India

>that grille
weird seeing that grille on such an old car, looks just like the grille from the b15 Sentra

>at least
Haha the toyotafag is always reduced to the lowest common denominator. What a sad life of compromise and excuses

it look way better. but that wheels looks way smaller for that car. muh fuel economy.
its interesting that accually gas is cheap in SEA.
the people are still so poor ?

It basically is, the Tsuru has been through like 5 facelifts, were they just lift the fascia and seats out the newest sentra and drop them in the B13 chassis

>reliable
>nothing wrong except the looks

nigga it is literally impossible to find first gen Ka without a rust

2016 SAIPA 131(Saba)
Iran's most popular economy car. It's really a rebadged 1993 Ford Festiva sedan. (Kia Pride)

It was a facelift back in 2003 or so the original was identical to the regular B13.

kek calm down SEA boi. im just gonna rent it for a vacation. just for to get the job done. one thing is sure that im gonna have sex more in that time that you will ever have. and planing to have a honda type R after it. get savaged m8.

That's pretty hilarious. Part of me wouldn't even mind owning one, a brand new mint condition B13 might be kind of a cool thing to have, even just to throw an SR20 in.

carbuzz.com/m/article.aspx?Id=13035

Says they're like $9000 new, not sure if that's USD or Pesos

>the people are still so poor ?
Depends

its a suzuki swift/geo metro
same body since 1989, only differences are new bumpers and lights, and a new 1L 4 cyl engine
made in pakistan

did you notice that most of these cars have really tiny wheels?

Why do they keep making this piece of shit?

Small wheel = less unsprung weight + more tire = better performance on shit roads

uhh they sell?

because they're cheap as fuck to build and they have proven to be decently reliable, cheap on gas cars

Because people keep buying it. Besides the factory need to spend money of new machine and worse, different way of doing stuff.

Shit is hard on the supply chain as well, So far the only third world country that can perfectly do that is Thailand

Egypt and Iran still produce the 1987 Peugeot 405.

>forgot the image

Egypt and Iran still produce the 1987 Peugeot 405 as a 2016 model.

>shit roads
AKA South America.
Roads are so fucking terrible. Peruvian expat living in the US. I was amazed at how incredible roads are here. Whenever I go back for Christmas I cringe at how bad the roads are. My Nissan would probably fall apart if I tried to drive it down there.

China sells the second generation VW Jetta and just updates the front every time a new generation comes out.

>older model

The old Chevy Venture lives on in china under the name of a Buick GL8.

Is that a veiled attempt at getting a list of cars you can buy that look like 80s and 90s cars so you don't have to buy a modern car?

China still makes the XJ Cherokee

"Beijing Auto Works Knight 12"

>baw knight 12

Toyota still makes the 1980s Land Cruiser for Africa and Asia.

OP here.

Nope. Already book one. Another 3rd world subcompact sedan car.

Well at least it's new

How impossible would it be to buy a car in Vietnam and drive it back to Europe, then register it and keep it?
I want to have the adventure of my lifetime and I'm looking for ideas. It will probably include cars anyways.

This gotta be a car for bottom of the barrel-tier 3rd world country

Europe has them too, and they are fucking god machines

What happens when the Chinese try to turn a Chevy Cobalt into a Toyota Supra?

Behold, the Geely China Dragon.

THE NEW SUPRA!

What are the specs? Would ironically rice and drive if it has more that 150 horsepower

Chinese cars are very hidden from press. From what I could find, it has 115 horsepower with a claimed top speed of 118mph. Most were scrapped due to poor build quality and will be banned out of urban areas within the decade due to pollution laws.

>Prius
>3rd World
I can afford a Lancer Evo moreso than a Prius here in the US

its like something straight out of GTA
i love it

also are you sure about chevy cobalt? it sorta reminds me more of a 4th gen mustang

The rear pillars are the main sign of a Cobalt.

>drum brakes.
Yikes, does it come with inflatable shopping bags instead of airbags as well?

I want this. Think about crusing around in your brand new old Peugeot

I really wish America had new old cars. I'm going to make a thread for ideas.

>I really wish America had new old cars.

Fuck Ford for discontinuing the Crown Victoria. should've kept it alive like Toyota does the Century. in my opinion every car manufacturer needs a historic-looking but still functional and classy (enough that it doesn't really look out of place in any one location assuming they are relatively clean) car. Crown vics were old but they were still being used as Limos (lincoln town car) in Hollywood (shows you they could still fit in with all the mercs and whatnot)

If i was a billionaire i would buy the name, the rights, the blue-prints, and the assembly line for the whole car just to keep producing it.

Wish Chrysler could've kept these alive here in the states too or the Jeep ZJ (they could use the fact that the chinese love them as an excuse to keep building them and shipping them off)

not a car but we don't have much 3rd world shit here in canada

just these shitty looking bikes

they look worse in person, and i'm a suzuki fan

I hate VW with a passion, yet I can totally deal with this one. It's a bit ironic.

>even the girl would rather go out with dude with a bicycle than with that piece of shitbox

>alto means high or tall in portuguese

heh

Pretty much all modern cars look awkward and have weird proportions, but this takes the cake, it looks retarded .

gol
the hue car only hues like

I never knew these were RWD.

Third-worlders ride large wheeled step through scooters like this thing

I'd unironically buy the basest model and drive the shit out of it

Mirage

0/10, not the Geely Beauty Leopard

Man i wish they would equip their pickups with some genius device that makes the fuel tank explode by radio

So you're telling me I can buy a brand new Suzuki Swift?

Where do I sign?

Literally everyone of those has a rusted fuel tank filler cap, and i mean everyone

how can i purchase this?

>V16