What is the best interior color?

What is the best interior color?

Sexy

Red white and blue

Depends on exterior color. After having red, black, grey, ivory and brown interiors I like brown the most. It's elegant in a nice car and more interesting than black while not being intrusive like red can be.

>white leather

why not just go the whole way and get an X6

The problem with very light colored seats is keeping them looking good. They're easy to stain and creases are much more pronounced. They are beautiful when clean though.

Lexus nailed it with their LC.

>we wanted the starbucks coffee audience

That looks pretty good, but the monotone color scheme is uninspired.

I hope burgundy interiors make a come back one day.

Brown and sand, any competitors?

Mercedes Palomino

I used to say beige or light colour, until i realized how fucking impossible it is to keep clean as a daily driver. Pic related, my car. Fucking pain in the ass.

Give me the blackest black you have if it's a daily. Otherwise, give me some lighter colour for a weekend only dry day car.

Just did a real good clean of those cloth floor mats the other day, and they came out great. Not so easy to keep that rug clean that runs up to the center console, as well as any of the rug along the side where a foot would normally rest.

nope

Wow, that looks exactly like something i'd want to get into every day.

no.

There is something about light beige and black that is just sublime.

Late 90s - mid 2000's Lexus had the comfiest interiors around.

// ...
IF ( Vehicle.getSeatFabricType( 0 ).strip( ) == "Leather" ) { SetColor( "Dark Tan" ); }

ELSE { SetColor( "Black and Gray" ); }
// ...

completely tan for luxury and supercars, black for everything else.

Personally I love the way a good tan interior looks.

It just gets dirty so fucking easily. I know cause I own one.

Any color looks good, as long as it's black.

>lean on

>rental car tier
Looks like literal shit. When will Mercedes stop using shiny plastics? The leathery stuff is okay.

Depends on the car and the time of the day.
But in general as a daily driver for all types of days...
Black headliner, dark red carpet, black + dark red toned seats, redwood trim, and dark red stitching.

I usually drive at night, so that is why its leaning towards the darker side of things. If I drive in the day a lot, I would pick cream + caramel combination.

nigger black

Blue

Where the fuck is the shifter? The parking brake? Ignition? Why so much chrome?

This. Black is best interior for this exact reason.

I know that it's a nightmare to maintain but a white interior must feel so good if you live in a warm climate, especially in a convertible. That or chocolate.

*touches your butt*

White isn't harder to maintain, but dirt will show on it much more than any other color. If you are super obsessive about cleanliness (like me), then it could be a problem. I wouldn't worry about having hot seats in a new car since most have remote start. I have an app for my car that lets me turn on my car's power from any location in the country, maybe even the world.

On an unrelated note, I would like the instrument cluster and infotainment system design of the S-Class more if it was merged together into one super wide screen. The two seperate screens kind of cheapens the appearance. As of now, I don't think anyone makes a system like that. Maybe the Model 3 will be the first.

>Cheap grayish plastic
>Comfiest interior

I don't know if I agree with what I'm posting, but for some reason I feel like I must post it anyway

Man, that seriously looks comfy as fuck.

I want my bedsheets made out of that seat cover.

Those seats look like shit.

Also called Saffron. in some markets.

Faggot color schemes are optional.

I've never even seen one in person, but I'd love to sit in the back of this (as long as it's a 2dr, dunno) or MK3 Supra. Looks super comfy to me.