Canada Thread

Any fellow syrups here? What do you drive? Any meets coming up?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10792509
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is your exact address and what do you drive and what's the limit on your credit card?

Additionally could you post a picture of the front and back of your card?

92 runner, im at creston valley B.C come do drugs with the hippies

Bramladesh represent

Anyone from Yellowknife or around?

>Yellowknife
You are probably the only one.

Any Vancouver area fags here?

I know there's one red Miata with a Super Eurobeat sticker, I keep passing him on the highway to work. White guy with shaggy hair. Show yourself, fag

No.

Edmonton, AB. most people know my 4 turds, if anyone new is from Edmonton we do have a weekly meet Friday nights, come join

Fuck you nigga, I'm always blasting D-spec I ripped from youtube

Who maritime bros here?

>edmonton
>being outside after 8pm on friday

have fun getting stabbed

We do?

Please unfuck that lovely toyota

My car on right. Buddys truck on left.

>inb4 """"""""""truck""""""""""

Meet in richmond bc comming up, going to be pretty fun, come one come all,

I'm in Richmond, I live on 1 Rd

Where and when?

I know there are some of you fucks who come through my timmies drive thru, don't pretend I don't know where those stickers came from when I ask :^)

Do you know the Hoffarths or the Wilsons?

What are those stickers even about? The whole 'Wat' thing. I'm out of the loop.

Kinda like TRD, it's WAT racing.

I think.

Etobicoke here, typical tire buster/bus rider but I'll be buying my sister's 07 civic soon which I'll then have to replace the A/C compressor on. Good thing I got my ODP license last weekend

>gore from the shop
Apparently the top caliper bracket bolt wasn't tightened then it swung down and ate through the rim as it rubbed

Im a newfie.
inb4
>Atlantic not maritime

I'm from Yellowknife, but live in Edmonton. Wonder if my old white Lada Niva from 10 years ago is still up there. When and where? I'll bring pic related out.

>I'm a newfie
I'm so sorry to hear that. I was 2 weeks away from being born of the same fate.

kingsway mall. usually starts getting busy around 9

Where's all the friendly Manitobans?

vancouverite here, just bought this lil guy yesterday.

I thought it was at that Timmies by the antique mall off Gateway?

There used to, but it got shut down

Oh, that's lame. What was their deal?

>Yellowknife

You guys have fucking internet?

I think the owners were getting pissed off

The majority of people are either from the lower mainland BC or onscario

bump

do you guys mainly run Cayuga?

theres a touge.ca event on july 31st at mosport DDT.

I was that guy in the silver G35 last year in late September. Missed a chance to say "o shit waddap"

Coquitlam here.

also coquitlam

port coquitlam here.

Calgary here, too fucking shy and awkward for a meet though
lol, Dedmonton

How the hell did they not hear that?

you don't have to talk to anyone, you can just kinda walk around like I do

>Not CCing illegally
Woooooow, get a load of this goy.

Nobody from nova Scotia or new Brunswick here?

Repping Brampton Ontario unfortunately

If anybody sees a dark grey 2015 Genesis coupe 3.0T, it's mine, some nigger stole it from me a few days ago and insurance doesn't wanna pay me out cuz the cops here are lazy cucks and refuse to assist me or make arrests

Fraser Valley, BC. I commute back and forth from Langley.

what do you do for work there? what's cost of living like?

oh i was kind of kidding, i live near no3 and westminster, we should have a meet in some mall parking lot

I live in vancouver but i work in richmond. I'd be down for a meet in either town or surrounding area.

Fraser Valley here. Hopefully I'll have this on the road by next month

fuck yeah bud let's meet up at the markham fairgrounds

Bramladesh family yuzzzzz

ayy i live on no4 and bridgeport

i'm not meeting up with you fags though

unless you're going to UBCSCC track day in august?

Do they just not salt the roads out West? How do all these 80's and 90's cars survive?

yea im part of vm but i have not done anything with them, i want to go out to any autox or track day but im going to be stuck drag racing in august most weekends in my dads car,

well im going to go to the north east corner of the parking lot of landsdown on thursday night at say 8o clock, and if noone shows up im going to go get ramen by myself. im sick and tired of seeing bc/canada meet threads die with no follow up. If only one person shows up ill give them a WAT sticker

Hiding from mosquitoes and hail

id be happy to come to meets when my car is good to go.
i just bought it and its a manual so now im learning how to drive manual on it. RIP clutch but w/e, excited to learn

I'll be in that area around that time anyway, I may show up. Which side is the north east, is it the one by McDicks?

You should come too

We'll teach you if you show up

I'm in the GTA. You know, the best part of Canada.

The next event I'm going to is probably the Cars and Coffee at EA.

you coming the 29th?

american in montreal with a question: why do canadians love toyotas so much? every time I rent from Hertz they give me a fucking corolla (one time they gave me a Jeep, but otherwise all corollas).

I thought Hertz might just have a boner for them but then I started driving and looking at other cars: tons and tons of toyotas. trend seems similar in vancouver.

haven't seen a ton of nice cars either...

also, is car ownership similarly expensive (to rentals) vs. the US? in the US I can rent for about $36-$40/day on a corporate anytime rate, cheaper if you shop out and compare vendors. in Canada the rate is usually $75-$80. I don't know anything about registration/taxes/inspections/etc. and the cost in Canada, I'm just curious.

If you show up? Nigger get in your car and drive it,

For people in the Waterloo area there is a 519Trucks meet at Royal.

Go and laugh at all the raised fags and stancefags

Ayy 204 represent, /dbt/ fag though.

'02 Malibu
Bramladesh

Stolen in Brampton?

>GTA
>Best part of Canada
That's rich. Enjoy getting raped and shot by Somalians.

What normally goes on at meets? Just chatting and checking out each other's shitboxes? Wouldn't mind seeking some advice there.

Who Fort Mac here?

JUST

All those lifted brotrucks incinerated
Oh noooooooo

I'm an RF technician on an engineering team that designs cellular coverage systems for Bell, Rogers, and other service providers. I live in rural Chilliwack, rent for me is $825/month for a small but private 1 bedroom home on somebody's acreage near Chilliwack River Valley. I make ~$50k salary and live quite comfortably on it. Allows me to pay rent, not worry about going and doing fun shit on weekends, buy guitars every once in a while, and still afford to daily drive a gas obliterating 80's square body.

I'm from New Brunswick currently living in halifax area of Nova Scotia for school, do you know of any meets besides summer slam or meet up areas that happen around Nova Scotia regularly?

Mostly sand and scrapers in Manitoba actually, I once heard it gets too cold to use salt.

Any Manitoba car meets coming up?

>Chilliwack

Hope you like living with junkies and having your shit stolen. The reputation of that place has made it all the way to the other side of the planet... mate.

>$825/month for a small but private 1 bedroom home
damn that's overpriced

No because all the easterners are too busy getting drunk.

Where is Veeky Forums Canada from?

strawpoll.me/10792509

>the joke
>your head

yep. still not found

You could say they had themselves coal rolled

have you seen the amount of trucks in FM? it's unnerving, I'd wager over 80% of the vehicles in that city are trucks.

No but no doubt about it

Did everyone go to driven this year??
And there's a Friday night lights car meet this Friday

>all these Albertabros
>just moved to Ontario

fug

Whose in Southern ON? I'm in Borden

>Did everyone go to driven this year??
Couldn't make it I was on vacation.

what the fuck would you move there for

pretty much

Sheeit. What area?

Anyone from Calgary wanna meet up?

I don't feel like Chilliwack ever had a glowing reputation but I'm well aware that any positive reputation it may have had has long since vanished after the last couple of years. The junkie/property crime situation downtown is definitely out of control. It's one of several reasons why I've moved out to Greendale which is much less affected by the crime issues in town. My place is tucked away in the back of an acreage behind multiple fences and hidden from street view, I have very little security concerns out here.

It is, most homes for rent out here are. I've seen small places like mine go for $1000 - $1250/month in rural Langley. But it's a price I'm willing to pay for privacy and location, I'm exactly where I want to be, a few minutes from the highway with a gorgeous view of the mountains bordering Cultus Lake and a short drive from Chilliwack River Valley which is one of the most beautiful places in BC and the primary reason I will likely continue to live in Chilliwack for most of my life.

Nah I might be going camping. And it's a little far for me anyway.

Military. I'm a gubberment sheep

>pic related is mine

Moving to California soon though.

Tim Hortons beside United Cycle on gateway boulevard in old strathcona Friday nights

it was fucked long ago lol

see first reply, we had the first meet with people from here about a year and a half ago, about 5 of us stuck around and maybe 40 other people come to the parking lot not from here

i still have a picture from the first meet

From the last WATON meet

So it still is at the Timmies? It hasn't moved to Kingsway?
What time, normally?