/vsg/ - /v/scape general

can't keep a thread up edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/WP4Dz2dB
pastebin.com/DzLPRW0U
dropbox.com/s/v205tv2fyql5vzi/BN Into the Wild Wild Wildy.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drink juice daily

2nd for NIGGA TO WINNA GUIDE

pastebin.com/raw/WP4Dz2dB

>gets newfriends jacked
>oldfags get supplied with RARE mats

literally everyone wins

Your guide is shit, and not efficient at all. Especially at the long range with iron knives part

It should stress things that are actually fast and making sure you don't rely at all on other players. What am I going to do if I can't find anyone selling fucking blue dhides at home bank when I'm new following this? Probably say "oh server is probably just ded now lol" then log in again to find the same situation, then lose interest.

Something better would be to again stress the fact that you shouldn't rely on other players and do questing asap.

Something like Waterfall straight off the boat -> Knight Sword -> making your own iron knives -> ranging cows and bank cowhides -> safespotting moss giants on task and burying big bones -> safespotting green dragons and banking hides/d bones -> selling items to gen store for rune money -> take an hour to get 55 mage -> start alching the stuff you've crafted -> quest more -> smith cannonballs -> afk dags with cannon on task -> collect secondaries/mats when bored -> slay dags to 85 -> abby demons -> now you have good all around stats

You act like dragons is anything near end-game, you can safespot them at really any level.

Telling people to sell flax and sell their drops is just letting the jews win. Don't do this

t. ironmeme

I'm not even an ironmeme, I just understand how /v/scape economics works

>Newfag wants to sell mats
>Other oblivious fag wants to give newfag a decent price
>From Raltz: Dude I'll give you double the GP that other faggot wants to sell for meet me at ::home, btw if you keep it up ill give you a Warrior's Ring for hours of work. It's worth 20m!

You see user? The jews far outweigh the people who would stimulate a healthy economy.

Really makes you think..

pastebin.com/DzLPRW0U

for epctosmch

>m-muh jews!

What you just described is literally just fine economics at work. 20m is also a good price for dag rings.

You know what would happen if you stress newfriends to do quests?

>[G]Newfag: haha hey guis where can I get a mithril axe xddd
>[G]Newfag: omg this game is so boring the story is so shit and there's no pvp anyways bye
>Newfriend has logged out.

At least with the guide, they start off on a good foot to train other skills and maybe boss/other minigames.

Also

Doubt.jpg
>What am I going to do if I can't find anyone selling fucking blue dhides at home bank when I'm new following this?

Literally everyone has junk d'hide on them, stop memeing

>Literally everyone has junk d'hide on them, stop memeing

Lmao?

Any person who partakes in trading is either a Jew or an exploited goy. There are a couple options to combating Jewry on this server. You can either make an ironmeme account (which is obviously not preferable), you can have a normal account and simply not trade with anyone (this is what I do now), or have a core collective of friends who work for mutual benefit together. Obviously the latter won't work if you have no friends or you're trying to do this with friends you made on /v/scape, but if you start the game with a couple people, I would encourage this method.

The lack of understanding of basic economic principles of the Jews on this server rivals only literal communists. How are they so successful then? Because stupid goyim allow themselves to be exploited both knowingly and unknowingly.

tl;dr Do not interact with Jews, do not respond to Jewish players, avoid trading in general

Pic related, my face when I see people unironically trading.

>muh jews

kek

t. kike

t. ironmeme

>20m is also a good price for dag rings.

I specifically said I'm not an ironmeme. I have been advocating the same methods for years on this server now. You only needed to listen.

>I'm not an ironmeme

Yeah ok buddy

Sorry that I called your Jewish schemes out.

10m is a good price for dag rings.

y/n?

and being the same drop rate as d axes i don't see why they cost more actually. 6m rings when?

>6m axes
Nice meme

i agree, this guide is shit. it doesn't highlight any alternative ways of training or gear.

>no void, actually discouraging agility, not emphasizing training defence with melee like god intended

no one on vscape is going to hop right off tut island and want to instantly start slaying dragons anyway

a solid effort, but 3/10

also fuck off morse code

hey guys

haven't posted in a while

script is 10 pages now lel

enjoy

link:

dropbox.com/s/v205tv2fyql5vzi/BN Into the Wild Wild Wildy.pdf?dl=0

PURCHASING: 1 (one) Berzerker Ring
pm me ingame: Akistor

sent :^) (^:

I'd like to thank raltz for convincing me that the warrior's ring is superior. It was worth every coin of my 25m stack so jews don't pm me

"Can someone craft me blue dhide body, i have hides?"
I promise you 100% guarentee someone will make you a set

Unless if newfriend is on dead hours

Sounds to me like you're too poor to buy mats more than others who can afford it.

Do you not see how cancerous this is?

Because of the quantity of items coming into the game by this playerbase (which is small) you could literally afford every mat in the game if you really wanted to. This wouldn't be an issue if there were more mats than anyone could buy (I'm talking hundreds of thousands) farmed by players ala realscape. Don't be surprised when people aren't autistic enough to hoard shekels and mats so they can focus what comes into the game rather than actually playing it.

That's why you see posts in this thread stating they act as ironmen without being one officially. It isn't about "not being poor", it's about not being a faggot and realizing the time and effort is better spent getting it yourself.

Shit attempt at an argument/10
If that's the case then nothing on that list is credible because "well what if on dead hour!"

>player x is selling mats i need
>player y wants to buy said mats
>I can afford to pay more for those mats
>player x has every right to sell his mats for y's price to y, however he understands that it is in his best interest to sell to me who will continue to feed him gp
Yeah but the jews right haha don't let them win!

see

I would rather not get 85 slayer and have no friends who play vscape, what is my option in obtaining a whip, dboots, any gear worth using that's not rune if I can't trade with the only people who have these items, "the jews?"

Just ask to buy it for 1m to counter the jewish tricks, but don't ask me I can't farm whips yet but I know the prices of them and influence how much others should pay for it :~~~~~)

>I would rather not get 85 slayer

Looks like you're a babby playing the wrong game my man. I heard RS3 has some pretty good rates to get you up to 85 slayer in a jiffy if you can't handle the grind here

Or I can buy one with the money I make doing mind numbing tasks for 10 minutes like picking flax :^)

Why are the ratios 4 nats/laws for 3 pess?

because the jews who have 91 runecrafting want to get as much pess as they can without adhering to the 1:1 market that has been precedent by economic geniuses like me. By being able to make 2 nature runes in exchange for 1 pess, they feel the need to disrupt the economy of 1:1 by offering a higher price and inflating the value of pess to 1.25:1 instead, limiting other free marketers from being able to keep up with the prices

Please post your 99 slayer user, I would love to see how well you're playing the game correctly in comparison to how I play

>mind numbing tasks for 10 minutes being a nigger and being spoonfed items like a bitch
>not playing runescape as intended: grinding for yourself and feeling satisfaction from it

Look, I know you're just a kike samefagging. You don't pick flax for 10 minutes for a whip. Flax is what, 400gp ea?

400 x 28 = 11k

You would be doing at the minimum 130 inventories of picking flax, and it takes like 2-3 minutes depending on how AFK you are doing it. That's hours worth of doing nothing but clicking a fucking plant so someone who has money can swindle you, when you could have been grinding something worthwhile in the meantime.

Whip in a couple hours of autopilot clicking > whip in a couple months of grinding slayer
zzz keep trying

Why do you need a whip? Train to 99 strength with a scimitar, finish off 85 slayer with range, and then use your whip for the other melee stats.

How casual are you?

"Look, I know you're just a kike samefagging"

I feel this way because when seen with the facts in action no one would want to pick flax for hours. Ever.

>discussion about getting a whip in the quest amount of time
>gets btfo
>"l-look why d-do you even want a w-whip? Just s-scimmy bro :DDD"

pathetic

nah, whips look cool and remind me of when I would see higher levels in real runescape. The fact that you can get one so easily here is something worth abusing, sorry if you feel the need to be max efficiency on a server with 2.25x and still NOT be maxed

This is the mindset of a true goy. This is the mindset of the average normie consumer. Take heed, friends. Do not become this. There is no way to come back once you fall into this pit of despair.

But do not ridicule him. He is not at fault for his weakness, the Jew is to blame for exploiting this weakness.

>gets btfo

Where was the BTFO? Did I just BTFO you? BTFO XD

haha nice ebin XDDD

Elitism sure looks like autism from this angle

>"D-do not be practical! B-be autistic instead!"

The post.

Observe the Jew attempt to infiltrate divide.

Hello luneth im here to bump thread like you asked

Convenience comes with a cost and that cost is your freedom.

how am I losing my freedom?

I gib him stuff, and I get stuff I want

literally nothing wrong with that, luneth

fuck off elliot rodger

make like a nagasaki and an hiroshima

Best 3a set and why is it NOT melee?

reminder that this is what happens when you don't tip the doorman

assuming h is deltax, we get pic related
this can also be explained with power rule:
for f(x) = x^a, dy/dx = ax^(a-1)
Or, in terms of this problem,
7 / (x-6) = 7(x-6)^-1, then:
dy/dx = -7(x-6)^-2, or
-7/((x-6)^2)

yes latent we all saw it

Why are admins allowed to abuse their yell timers like that, it's fucking annoying

I'm not autistic enough to stitch something together, I would have just done a scrolling webm.

not the same kind of autistic*
Someone who would type out a full speech on some meme in thread obviously has crippling austism, just not the same strain as op's image

no one cares m8

civilization only flourished from the division of labor: one guy farms, another fishes, another builds etc. instead of everyone doing a little bit of everything

the result? Naturally they traded with each other, the farmer for the fisherman's food or the builder's tools, the fisherman for the farmer's crops, etc.

">muh trading is bad and Judaism :DDD" is just so cringeworthy and I expected better from you

nice attempt at reverse psychology i know you're autistic enough to do anything

>it's a latent fuels shitposting episode
are you all too dumb to see what he does or just too new? why do you keep falling for it?

its not balanced in /v/scape though

it's more like 1 guy farms, and everyone else fights over it like a pack of starving hungry dogs being thrown a piece of meat

no, we're bumping the thread because the same song and dance has been going on for ages and is the only thing that will keep this thread alive

r a n g e

>same song and dance
>jewish tactics finally being exposed full force

This thread in specific is history in the making 2bh

And?

The fittest dog will get the meat. The other dogs, starved, will die, and only the fit dog will persist. Soon other dogs will naturally have the fit dog's trait, and so on and so forth.

Basically when you're against trading you're against civilization and evolution

baka desu

And yet again we live another day making you feel as if you've won, but will continue to see us on every ::home street corner and ::yell. Enjoy this victory goy, enjoy it

>fueling shitposting

maybe i'm just not autistic enough to comprehend this little hobby, but are people really petty enough to enjoy spending their time posting memes just to get people to start namecalling

Yes.

yes, happens all the time. Look at:
Latent
Hypercrisis
Fresh
Wiggins
Baldbeast
Ironic man
Wololo
I

hi latent

why give him the satisfaction? he has been doing this for ages. did you just accept it and are going for the ride in the shitpost river?

>Latent spends 5 minutes causing stirring shit
>Thread will be alive for next week
At last I truly see...

Yeah, it keeps the bumps up and requires little effort

>Wololo

now that's a name I haven't heard in a while

hi latent

I started to name more like IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (barcode) and kuro, autoposter cut me off. I'm not sure if kuro shitposted for fun or was just genuinely a retarded dumpster of an individual

desu shitposters like those come and go

Biggerman's pretty much a modern kuro

unless...

Baitgods: The Post

>yids get absolutely buttdevastated
>quit posting
ahahahaha

>people got bored and stopped taking the b8

here's a pity (You)

Not an argument

haha ok buddy let's just cut the crap and TRADE some delicious (You)'s with each other

Okay when is your bedtime?

Later than yours :~)

Ok but when is it so I can calculate the approximate (You)s I can expect before going to sleep

Fuck man, I suck at math, I couldn't even answer the math that was posted here earlier

Same desu I should have done better in math in school
Do you watch any sick anime?

I used to growing up

just can't get into them like I used to anymore

u?

Sorry cant talk to someone who doesnt actively watch anime :(